[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I JUST CANT FATHOM BRING BELOW 20% BODYFAT I AM A FAT PIECE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x343
I JUST CANT FATHOM BRING BELOW 20% BODYFAT

I AM A FAT PIECE OF SHITTTT
I CANE SO FUCKING CLOSE TO LOSING 10LBS BUT NOW I GAINED 2 BECAUSE IM A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT

HOW DO I OVERCOME THIS PLEAAASSEE
>>
posting on /fit/ was a great start now go lift some weights and count calories
>>
Make daily meal plan and eat the same thing every day
>>
these threads are the fucking worst

>boohoo i literally cannot stop stuffing my fat face with food

wow man.
>>
>>35119735
>>35119736
I know how to do it, but then I did it.
Then I saw that I was actually making progress then I just stuffed my fat faggot face because I'm a weak willed masochist or something.

How do I stop thinking like this, please...
>>35119741
Sorry.
>>
5'8" 150
Any decent workout regimens to make me get cut?
>>
>>35119721
>no soda
>drink tea. buy tasty brands
>no alcohol
>minimize refined sugar
>daily walks

below 20% is not hard.
>>
Count calories. Make 80% of them.come from good sources like chicken breast, oatmeal, brocolli, tuna, natural peanut butter, eggs, etc. Have the other 20% come from something you want to eat like a hamburger or something. Count calories and eat at a deficit. Another tip is eat a low carb (100-150 g per day) and high protein (150+ g a day) . Makes you feel less hungry
>>
>>35119751
im cutting rn and i can tell you that the 2lbs is mostly temporary and carried in your stomach you'd have to eat really bad for about a week to get 2 lbs desu senpai
>>
>>35119751
You hit a bump in the road; you don't need to be an absolute purist from day one. Don't give up because you slipped up once.
>>
>>35119754
>Tfw 5'8 180 and look like shit 25% bodyfat
>>35119755
>>35119761
I know how to do it, my mindset is just awful
>>35119768
Really....? But I can feel myself getting softer
>>35119778
How do I stop skipping up, I don't like it but I lack will power
>>
>>35119796
>How do I stop skipping up, I don't like it but I lack will power

Are you depressed?
>>
>>35119796
Well...nothing here is going to change your mindset. Either you'll do it or you won't
>>
>gained 2 pounds
Sounds like you just drank some water тbh, dont worry about it
>>
>>35119796
the softness is probably additional water. give it a few days and get back to your diet and everything will go back to normal at worse you get set back a week or 2 if it's actually converted into permanent mass
>>
>>35119813
Very.
I don't wanna blame my gluttonous habits on other reasons other than being a fat pathetic piece of shit though. I've always been a lardass, but only started being depressed at 12
>>35119820
I guess you're right
>>35119825
No but I feel softer and more bloated
>>35119829
Sure... I don't know why I made this thread I should've just thought it was this already.
>>
Just to kinda throw this idea around, what if a fat person fasted until they weren't fat anymore and then started going on an optimum diet?
Maybe super fast results would help OP's mentality and give him the confidence needed to stick to a healthy diet.
>>
File: 1443648839479.png (1 MB, 934x682) Image search: [Google]
1443648839479.png
1 MB, 934x682
>>35119721
>mfw I just lost 10 lbs over like 2 months with barely any effort and only small dietary changes
>mfw I was also pretty lean

I might start competing at 169 instead of 179 boys. Opponents already commented on how strong I was at 179, I think I could crush 169 if I can walk around at 175, about 183 right now.
>>
File: makeitbreh.jpg (521 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
makeitbreh.jpg
521 KB, 1920x1080
>>35119838
it's okay anon. we're all gonna make it
>>
>>35119838
>Very.
>I don't wanna blame my gluttonous habits on other reasons other than being a fat pathetic piece of shit though. I've always been a lardass, but only started being depressed at 12
Number one thing you need to do is go to the gym and lift weights 3 days a week; IT WILL help alleviate your depression - trust me, I've been in a similar spot.

Once you feel less depressed, you WILL have an easier time with your diet; trust me.

Don't hate yourself for slipping up, just keep on trying.
>>
>>35119879
>Tfw watch zyzz videos out of nostalgia but know he would be disgusted with me for being a gross fat balding manlet
>>35119896
I used to be really muscular even though my max was a 2pl8 bench, tgen I realised I'd never get shredded because I was an ex 30% bodyfat whale and am an ugly 5'8 manlet.
I'll go re register tommorow hopefully it works out

Thanks anon
>>
>>35119751
I'm curious how consistent you are in weighing yourself. When you're cutting and weigh yourself first thing in the morning after pissing/shitting, you're an *easy* two pounds lighter than you are in the evening that very same day even if you eat right. Time of day factors in.

Anyways, two pounds is a blip. Get over it and keep going.
>>
File: frankie z.jpg (21 KB, 258x598) Image search: [Google]
frankie z.jpg
21 KB, 258x598
>>35119721
Take it 5 lbs at a time. Say youre around 250 right now? Your #1 goal is to get to 245, and you will do whatever it takes in the immediate time to get there. Once you hit 245, your goal is now 240. Then 235 and so on and so forth. Keep doing it like that and the small wins are momentum to keep you motivated in the hear and now.

Before you know it you look back and you are down 20, 30, 50 lbs from where you were.
>>
>>35119721
even if it's incorrect, just assume it as water weight and pretend you havent fucked up. Get back out there and continue on, watch some motivational videos, listen to some hype music and crush this shit
>>
>>35119854
i want to start doing judo. what sort of stuff am i going to do when just starting?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.