[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your excuse, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 2015-12-02-21-08-09.jpg (254 KB, 479x799) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-02-21-08-09.jpg
254 KB, 479x799
What's your excuse, /fit/?
>>
i don't have a robot arm, bro
>>
Excuse...for not having a bionic arm?

Because I have a real one.
>>
I'm weak willed and can't stick to a diet or routine to save my life.

Please end me.
>>
File: deus.jpg (68 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
deus.jpg
68 KB, 600x338
i have no cyborg arm... what're you getting at op?
>>
>>35119104
lmao not weighted wide grip
>>
>>35119104
>get into horrible accident
>think my life is over
>get bionic arm
>think I wont ever be able to lift again
>one day get an idea
>hooks bionic arm up to pull up bar
>never fall
>just none stop reps
>slowly see changes
>just hang there 24/7
>reps for days
>pull ups and oats
>pull ups and oats
>then one day it pays off
>BAM I have left humanity behind
>now they call me joe
>>
>>35119165
Why aren't you pushing yourself to the absolute limit, Anon? If this man can do it, why can't you?

>Inb4: It's all the work of the bionic arm.
>>
>>35119104

I don't have a futuristic sci fi arm to assist my pull ups you tripscum nigger attentionwhore

Go fuck yourself mofo
>>
>>35119267
>attentionwhore

Nigger, I only post like once or twice a week. Keep talking all that shit and I'll nut in your mouth (no homo).
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>tfw no robot arms for insane grip strength
>>
>>35119104
>>35119181
>>35119284

Why do you fucking bitches come to an ANONYMOUS board but yet feel the need to post using a name?
Why don't you just make a jewtube channel and talk about all this shit you want to get attention for?
Are you british level ugly and you can't cope with the fact that you will never be a popular instagramer?
Did someone ever say you looked gr8 in a cbt and since then you have to post using the same name, to make sure everyones knows who you are?
Do you miss Facebook, and are the same retarded normie scum?

Please kill yourselves after explaining pls.
>>
>>35119104

>enhanced, space age material high impact low weight arm

dudes a fraud
>>
>>35119104
Short clavicle, low test, self entitled
>>
>>35119104

What a pussy narrow grip
Pussy unweighted pull up
Top robotic pussy assisted pull up
>>
>>35119323
this

Also I would like to have a bionic arm because it looks cool plus I can use it for many different functions and have it equipped with all sorts of tools. I would also like to lose an eye (preferably my left eye) because eye patches are hot as fuck. Is this normal?
>>
>>35119104
My arms are sore.
>>
>>35119323
>Getting this mad over a thread that is asking you what your excuse is with the pic of a cripple.

You were going strong, almost made me wanna kill myself till I read, "retarded normie scum". Go back to /r9k/, m8. I'm not the one ruining this board.
>>
>>35119172
I have a coworker named joe that used to roid and do pushups with a knife in his hands pointing towards his face when he got angry. This sounds like something joe would do.
>>
>>35119323
>Are you british level ugly and you can't cope with the fact that you will never be a popular instagramer?
yes
>>
File: 1448895678603.jpg (66 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
1448895678603.jpg
66 KB, 480x608
>>35119452
Not him but iktf brah
>>
File: Bionic_Commando.jpg (56 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
Bionic_Commando.jpg
56 KB, 256x320
>>
>>35119446
This post is why I keep coming back
>>
>>35119537
I wish i had a picture of him. Youd just agree
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.