[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snap city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Did some dragon flag progression 5 days ago and heard a barely noticeable pop in lower back, ever since then I get moderate pain in lower back when I bend over. Did I enter the snap city?
>>
Yes. Who do you think you are, Brice Lee? Nevermind, he entered snap city to. You are now Bruce Lee mode.
>>
>>35116343

Probably arched the fuck out of it, try decompressing it with legs over head stretch, and ice/rest
>>
>>35116459
thanks man, ill try this
it would be just ridiculous to have a herniation at 18 years old, and not even from deadlifts, but from this retarded exercise
fucks sake
>>
>>35116459
ps i didnt arch, my spine was neutral.. maybe a little hyperextended, but definitely not flexed
>>
>>35116343

Probably just strained it or some shit. You'd know for sure if you entered snap city.

Ice and rest m8 like >>35116459 said
>>
Dumbass, you weren't flexing your abs. You're supposed to.

If you let your back do most of the work for this exercise, it won't work.

Don't arch your back
>>
What possible reason is there to do this exercise instead of something else? Looks so fucking stupid, anyone that falls for this clever ruse deserves to have a broken spine
>>
>>35116343
If you have only moderate pain, then you only drove through Snap City's suburbs. Downtown is when you cannot walk without screaming of pain at each step, when getting up becomes so painful you want to die, and when sitting is simply impossible (taking a shit becomes torture). I don't wish a trip to Snap City to anyone.
>>
File: 1448083042746.jpg (62 KB, 555x503) Image search: [Google]
1448083042746.jpg
62 KB, 555x503
>>35117863
>I can't do dragon flags
>>
File: GST.jpg (2 MB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
GST.jpg
2 MB, 1400x1400
>>35116343
>18 years old
Found your problem matey. I'll help you out. Follow this and train smarter, not harder.

Also wash your fucking face and tell your parents you love them
>>
>>35116343
You aren't maintaining posterior pelvic tilt so you're compromising your lower back when you do the exercise.
>>
>>35118058
lol'd
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.