[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work in cement testing and there are usually buckets like these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20151201_204933769.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151201_204933769.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
I work in cement testing and there are usually buckets like these with cement inside. Can one begin their lifting adventures with buckets?
>>
>>35115626
Farmer's carry
shrugs.
you could maybe do kettlebell swing type things for cardio (if you're looking for nogains)

not much for now, but at least when you start lifting later on, you won't be quite as limited by forearm/grip strength.
>>
Yes, definitely, but the results will only get you so far. You won't become a monster just lugging around buckets. The good news is that weighted carries, which I'm guessing is what you'll be doing with them, is one of the best, if not the best exercises you can do. Weighted carries work out every muscle in your body, especially your legs, back and forearms which are all your most important muscle groups for generating strength. Weighted carries also will work your core a lot, and hit your bi's to a certain degree. Different variations of carries hit different muscle groups. Bear hugs for chest, waiters for shoulder etc. Make sure your volume is high and you use good form when walking. Maybe even get a little toe lift to hit your calves. Like I said though, they'll build yo up to look more 'solid', but you need weights to go farther
>>
>>35115683
pretty much this
>>
>>35115626
You could manage to make dumbbells using smaller containers. There's a ton of diy concrete dumbbell videos
>>
yes my friend. i grew up on a farm, and basically every day i was carrying shit, hay bales, buckets of shit, concrete, really anything. over the years feveloped a crushing grip and my lower back is very strong
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 333x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 333x499
>>35115626
Furniture is better
>>
thank you gents now i can save money to pay for more video games.
>>
My uncle is real ghetto, in Mexico he would take a piece of metal and stick it in a bucket of cement, when it dried he would do the same for the other side.
>>
>>35116278
"pesas de pobre" it's not only your uncle, in colombia too and maybe all the third world, i mean, cement is fucking cheap and when your family are builders it's easy to get some free
>>
>>35115626
Yes, how much does a bucket filled with semen weigh?
>>
File: 1159694115969.gif (51 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1159694115969.gif
51 KB, 400x400
>>35115626
>drop concrete
>crack it
>"wait, why'd didn't this cure work out?! RIP IT ALL OUT!"
gj costing your company thousands because you can't pay 30bux for a damn gym membership faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.