[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Incel galore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1444504145623.jpg (224 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1444504145623.jpg
224 KB, 1024x768
Hey /fit/, I'm an incel.

I'm your typical NEET, virgin dropout. Failed my college studies, went NEET for three years, recently started lifting + nurse course.

Obviously, no female attention whatsoever. 120lbs dry, 5'10, at 21. Thank god I got my driving license.

I have a hard time eating a lot when I'm not doing shit, but it's even worse when I have my courses. Ate a bowl of oats in the morning, went to the chinese buffet and barely ate shit.

I have no fucking appetite whatsoever, despite trying for 6 months to eat an insane amount of food everyday.

I have no idea what to do anymore.
>>
>>35114043
stop being a quitter. Do you want to be a quitter your entire life? Look around. All those unhappy people around you gave up on their dreams and what made them happy. Are you gonna do the same?
>>
Liquid gains my freind
>>
Eat pizzas until you're about to vomit (not until you aren't hungry, not until you're full, until you actually want to vomit) with non-diet sodas (at least a litre per meal), twice a day.

Skinny little bitch
>>
If all else fails, press the red button.

Eat pizzas, put oil on everything, butter on everything, eat snacks, have one or two shots of olive oil every day
>>
>>35114043
EAT
>>
>>35114043
B O T S W A N A
O
T
S
W
A
N
A
>>
>>35114224
Did a shot (more like a small glass) of olive oil once and was nauseous for 2 days straight. Would not recommend.

Peanut butter is far superior. Has some protein and delicious as fuck. Only the natural kind though.
>>
>>35115014
Quit being a pussy
>>
>>35114043
Stop being a fag and do what you already know you need to do
Also quit making Manlet/fat hate threads
>>
File: 1413862382346.jpg (32 KB, 302x646) Image search: [Google]
1413862382346.jpg
32 KB, 302x646
>>35114043
This kind of "I can't do it, it's too hard!" fucking attitude got you to where you are in life now.

Do you want to change or do you want to keep going the way you are?

If you really want to change you'll do what it takes and if you don't, then you won't
>>
>>35115014
Put it in a proton shake with peanut butter. Cant stay small now
>>
>thread about weight gain
>not one mention of lifting
Of course you're not hungry you sedentary manchild. You have no reason to consume calories, give yourself reason to be hungry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.