[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A love story
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1448633725040.jpg (17 KB, 480x245) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448633725040.jpg
17 KB, 480x245
> be me
> get up early and get ready to hit the iron temple
> wife wants to fuck
> ohgodmygains.gif
>fuck her súper fast
> I don't finish
> decide against cumming to keep my testosterona levels high
> All PR's broken

Do it bros, gains guaranteed
>>
>>35111420
>saying things like 'iron temple'
>having a wife.
>>
>>35111420
Test is higher post sex.
Also orgasm clears your hormone receptors so your test has something to bind to.
>>
>>35111693
Bullshit
>>
You know she fucked the neighborhood after you left her with unsatisfied sex right?
>>
Oh man I can really picture you awkwardly pounding her for a minute and faking an orgasm
>UH UH UH GWUUUUAAAH ARRRGHH
>hehe dumb wench I'm a priest of the iron and I must perform morning mass in the temple
>>
>>35111945
>Be gone succubus! Thou shalt not stand in the way of my gains!
>>
>>35111980
>tfw so worried about losing gains when gf wants sex I turn the lights off, stick a dildo in her, and go drink my bros homemade protein booster so I don't go catabolic from the stress
>>
How it ACTUALLY went

>wake up
>have raging morning wood
>want to jerk off, but in sleep have been grinding a pillow and my dick is insensitive
>try to jerk off for 45 seconds, usually came twice by now so I give up
>super frustrated
>need to release tension
>google "how to relieve stress"
>see exercising as one of the ways
>do 10 pushups, struggle to do half a pullup and then do biceps curls with 15 pound dumbbells for 5 reps
>shitpost on /fit/
>>
File: 1448767084105.jpg (261 KB, 2000x816) Image search: [Google]
1448767084105.jpg
261 KB, 2000x816
>>35112026
This, pic related is OP.
>>
>>35111945
She came. I didn't for brodin
>>
>>35111928
She came. I didn't
>>
>>35112088
>believing your wife when she fakes it
>>
>>35112099
> not knowing when a woman has a real orgasm

Welcome to /fit/
>>
File: cmon.jpg (35 KB, 602x376) Image search: [Google]
cmon.jpg
35 KB, 602x376
>>35112127
>unironically calls the gym the 'iron temple'

Yeah sure, I'm the faggot
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.