[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going on trip to Japan with some family >probs can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1429173225498.jpg (85 KB, 707x500) Image search: [Google]
1429173225498.jpg
85 KB, 707x500
>going on trip to Japan with some family
>probs can't go to gym for two weeks unless I have time there
>>
>I'm going on vacation waaah waah
Baby's gains will all fade away.
>>
if you're in tokyo we can lift together 先輩
unless you're some sort of retarded autist
>>
>>35111233
I'm pretty autistic so I guess not
>>
>>35111190
The average nip probably weighs about 40 kilos, just take a bar and some rope
>>
>tfw going on 3 week vacation to thailand with family
>no gym
What do?
>>
>>35111265
plenty of gyms in thailand
all have daily rates, try google
>>
>>35111279
Let's say I don't find a gym, what could I do to maintain strength? Alot of pushups?
If I find a gym, would training each muscle group once a week be enough?
>>
>>35111190
>muh first world problems

no one cares faggot
>>
>>35111190
jesus christ you fuck just do some calisthenics and enjoy yourself for once

I promise whatever little gains you lose will be back within one month and can in no way be compared in value to the experiences you will be making (so don't waste your time in a gym while on a vacation)
>>
Scooby made a video showing his routine he does when hes on holiday.

IIRC its a mix of resistanceband stuff, pullups, pressups + cardio. You wont be PRing, but it will reduce muscle loss.
>>
>>35111265
definitely go to a sauna
>>
File: 1429411880593.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1429411880593.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>35111481
>>
>>35111481
Fueled up with dnp?
>>
I'm living in Japan now for about 6 months, go to the gym and have fun. If you're even decently big, chances are you're gonna be the biggest guy there, and everyone will mire your gaijin gains.
Gaijns.
>>
>>35111190
>be some skinnyfat nerd who doesnt compete in any sport
>obsess over not being able to train for two weeks

way to go
>>
>>35111546
Even if you're going to the countryside, you'll find a gym if you just ask. If you're going to a city you might even find a Gold's. When I'm in Tokyo in the weekeends I always go to Gold's at Harajuku. You won't be the biggest guy there though, it's like a roid meetup every time I'm there.
>>
>>35111345
Nice try goblin
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.