[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Remember the fat guy who posted a picture of himself here everyday?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 384x384
Remember the fat guy who posted a picture of himself here everyday?

Remember how he said he was going to do it for 365 days straight?

Remember how he was actually slowly making progress?

It was all ruined by a bitch. A fat, disgusting, whale girlfriend cunt.

Imagine what he would've looked like today.
>>
I'm sorry but you must be confusing this board with your diary.
>>
File: 1415089142310.jpg (12 KB, 174x167) Image search: [Google]
1415089142310.jpg
12 KB, 174x167
Damn, I remember him.
>>
>>35109579

What she do?
>>
>>35109599
>>35109623
I don't have a picture of him because I'm on my phone, unfortunately.

He just crossed my mind though and it gave me feels.

Everyday he would post a front, side and back picture. He did this for about 40 or 50 days I think... Then he stopped.

People say it's because his bitch girlfriend.
>>
No, its not because of his girlfriend, its because of his shitty, indecisive, self-centered pity personality.

Screw him.
>>
>>35109634
it's because he's a faggot plain and simple. hurr 350 days of fat. all or nothing. take it to the extreme. look at me.
people want to be fit and skinny because they like the idea of it but they don't actually want to do it.
>>
>>35109579
>It was all ruined by a bitch. A fat, disgusting, whale girlfriend cunt.

yeah i'm sure it's all her fault
you will never make it man
>>
If the guy would rather be fat than be alone then let him
>>
sounds like a weak minded fat lazy fuck if you ask me senpai

fuck the fat cunt he can stay with his own people. we dont want him
>>
https://365daysoffat.wordpress.com/2014/07/23/365-days-of-fat-day-1/
>>
>>35109798
Stupid fat fucking piece of shit
>>
>>35109579
Holy hell, I remember him!
>>
He said he was getting depressed because his girlfriend dumped him. He also said his weight loss had something to do with the breakup. He's a quitter regardless.
>>
Im fat with a camera.

Want me to whore myself out for 4chan?
>>
>>35109579
>I could've succeeded if it weren't for THOSE GUYS

Sad but he can't blame others for not following through. It was all ruined because of him.
>>
reading through the blog post it seems like he killed himself, I think this is more likely than the gf story lol
>>
typical
>>
>>35109579

Don't remind me. I hate it when people get so motivated to do something then completely fail and quit. It's sad but people need to understand that failure is just another step towards the path of success.
>>
File: e4jbIklvmhzrFgLO.jpg (36 KB, 625x232) Image search: [Google]
e4jbIklvmhzrFgLO.jpg
36 KB, 625x232
So sad. He started about the same time as me. I went full cocoon mode for about a year (NEET, just slept, ate, trained every day). Now a year and a half later roughly (mostly natty, a low dose Var cycle 30mg and creatine) have gone down over 15% bodyfat, had a summer making out with a different qt3.14 every week, started community college and got some female friends there, made bro mates and drinking buddies from my local powerlifting & bodybuilding club. We're all gonna make it brahs.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.