[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I don't want to be a sad cunt. But I have to try hard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1415942756763.jpg (41 KB, 467x453) Image search: [Google]
1415942756763.jpg
41 KB, 467x453
So, I don't want to be a sad cunt.

But I have to try hard not to be. I'm very very sour towards roiders. Essentially every fitness celebrity is on roids, and every gymbro moderately buff is and cut at the same time is on roids.

The first reason is that they damage me. They act cocky in the gym, they are loud, they are a fucking disgrace. They shit on everybody else who's lifting and make me look like shit. Girls will compare their arms to mine and I will look like shit. But that's just because they are weak minded faggots.

The second reason is very close to the first one: they hide it. They never say they are roiding. "ahah all chicken and broccoli mate u mad? do you even lift?" and shit. Fitness celebrities don't admit it. Gymbros don't admit it. They are ashamed. They are afraid they look dumb because it is a DUMB thing to do. shorten your lifespan than 20, 30 years because you want to look good in your twenties and thirthies. But no, they don't use! They are natty! Even scooby is not natty, keeping all that muscle at 5% bodyfat as a 55 years old, don't make me laugh.

So since I'm not that veteran at the gym I'm asking the natties how they do it to not mind fake natties. I try to focus only on myself, it's not a race, but inevitably people will compare them to me and I will be damaged by that. You can't dodge this.
>>
I didn't read your post, here's why: just focus on your own shit. Stop complaining about what other people do. No one likes a complainer, especially if you're a guy.

Pick your goals and achieve them.

Make it.
>>
>>35109298
Why do I have the feeking you look dyel
>>
>calls them weak minded faggets
>posts on /fit/ about how he can't focus on himself

Anon?
>>
>>35109298
You have insecurity problems, anon. It should not bother you what some sluts day about your arms, legs, and so on.
>>
I'm starting my first cycle next fall senpai, please don't hate me. Also stop being so fucking pathetic.
>>
I get what you saying but here's the deal: 1) for normie grills, you probably look enough already, or you will within a year or two -- the only grills who care so much about looks are sluts and/or have insecurity problems (this also applies for anons, tbqh); 2) gym is obviously not a lifestyle, or at least, it isn't for most people, so make sure you keep it as a part of your routine, watch out what you're eating, but one shouldn't care much more than that about it...
>>
>>35109298
>I'm asking the natties how they do it to not mind fake natties

natty gains are loyal brah.
>>
File: 1447437306859.png (158 KB, 436x278) Image search: [Google]
1447437306859.png
158 KB, 436x278
>>35109298
I hear ya. Honestly, there needs to be a roiding fraud hating thread to go along with the fat hating. I mean, you do have fake natty hate threads about kooks like Simeon Panda but there needs to be a general hatred of frauds thread.
>>
>>35109298

Roider here. I think well of everyone that actually does cardio and am nice to everyone, but there are some natties that just irritate me to no end.

> guys that wear hoodies in the gym
> that change weights every set (and circle you 50 times)
> curling on top of the weight rack
> supersetting a smith machine with anything other than a smith machine
> 5 minute rests (only mildly acceptable when lifting 300+ lbs)
> people up my ass

Nobody has ever asked.
>>
>home gym

>no roiding faggots, no dyel tryhards, no mean people

>you are strongest and most aeshetic person in gym

Problem solved
>>
>>35112659
lets see your setup
>>
OP who gives a fuck? Why do you care what other people do? You are supposed to be lifting for yourself so don't compare yourself to others. If those guys wanna roid that is their problem.

As for the girl thing, you can get a body that girls want easily completely natty. Girls just want a guy that has solid muscle mass, abs, and good definition. Essentially otter mode. Most girls aren't even attracted to the huge gymbros with tree trunk arms
>>
File: eyepatchunhappy.png (10 KB, 311x316) Image search: [Google]
eyepatchunhappy.png
10 KB, 311x316
>>35109298
Just talk to any doctor who has treated people who used roids and you´ll feel relieved. I heard a doctor specialized on professional athletes and he gets sad when he talks about it.
>>
>>35109298
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>35109298
What supps do you take?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.