[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Epic Meal Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
when will he die of a heart attack bros? I give him 5 more years maximum
>>
This shit still exists?
>>
>>35109194
Is he fat as fuck now?
>>
File: 1445840582133.gif (1 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1445840582133.gif
1 MB, 320x180
>>35109194
I dislike that guy
Saw him on an anti smoking ad and he pushes heart disease and alcohol and cheap women. Douchebag makes me maaaaaaaad
>>
Damn, never liked their meme show, but he looks really fucking aged and fat

I feel sad for him, but he made tons of money off it, so eh
>>
>>35109194
hopefully hell get cancer like furious pete
>>
>>35109209
naw man on the latest episode he looks like he's getting /fit/
>>
>>35109254
Fucking finally, all that god tier bulking food put to use
>>
They don't eat like this every day and have probably adjusted their lives to fit the binge eating
>>
I haven't watched that shit in years. I wonder if Muscles Glasses is even still swole.
>>
>>35110009
He was never that swole to begin with. He's one of those guys you think is swole before you start lifting.

And yeah, I haven't watched this shit since...2011? Fuck. Time flies.
>>
>>35109521
I remember them saying on an old podcast that they do eat all of the food over the next couple days. Of course, that was when they were first blowing up, so they were more consious about the money.
>>
>>35110057
>He's one of those guys you think is swole before you start lifting.

That's what I meant, yeah
>>
>not watching the Swedish meal time "spin-off"
FUAAAAAAAARK
>>
>>35110276
"And today we eat a mackerel and jizz salad, Jamal, please come on up"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.