[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly, is it worth going to the gym if you arent going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: typical nyer.jpg (21 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
typical nyer.jpg
21 KB, 382x382
Honestly, is it worth going to the gym if you arent going to change ur diet?
>>
>>35109167
Just change your diet fatass. It isn't that hard.
>>
>>35109167

well, if you have a healthy diet I don't see why you'd wanna change that
>>
>>35109167
some improvement is better than no improvement.

SFAs not only aren't unhealthy to people at a low bodyfat, they are essential
>>
Getting muscles is never a bad thing.
>>
>>35109167
You're fucking stupid. Change your attitude before your lifestyle, and you'll see enormous progress in all aspects of your life. You can just lift and see great change, but that depends on your level of commitment. I haven't dieted ever and I see gains because I train hard, hope that answers your question. Probably doesn't apply to fatties and ham planets though
>>
>>35109167
Go to the gym, make it an habit and you will actually want to change diet !
The lifestyle change isn't done in one day, and once you'll be used to lift, you will slowly stop sodas and shits, just because in your mind, this will destroy the efforts you've made.
>>
>>35109167
It depends on what your diet is. If all you care about is making muscle then calorie intake isn't that big of a deal as long as you get all of your nutrients and proteins. But if you only eat junk food 24/7 then not really.
>>
>>35109167
No. First, get a grip on your diet. Particularly if you are fat, that is the most important thing upfront.
>>
>>35109167
It obviously is, once you get serious about lifting and it becomes a habit you will start changing diet. Just make sure you hit protein.
>>
I lift and no diet, but my main focus is strength.

I am 515/365/585 for powerlifting.
>>
>>35110059
>Change your attitude before your lifestyle
>I haven't dieted ever
>Probably doesn't apply to fatties and ham planets though
Is this bait?
>>
>>35109167
Why bother?
>>
>>35110148
Well you dont really need a clean tailored diet if you just want to gain strenght. As long as you are on surplus you should be fine.
>>
>>35109167
I wouldnt think so, why would you anyway? Dont you want to feel like your accomplishing something when you look at yourself in the mirror at the gym?
>>
>>35110148
Hello citizen, you sound like a built dude, I'm a senior official of a federal agency and we have been searching hard for a guy as big as you to help tailor our agencies new physical fitness routine.

Me and my men have a private plane at our disposal to pick you up as long as you can get a ride to an airfield. Feel free to bring a couple friends if you want but at the end of the day you're the only one I need on my flight plan.
>>
>>35110722
UUUU
>>
File: cantreachit.gif (2 MB, 260x193) Image search: [Google]
cantreachit.gif
2 MB, 260x193
>>35109167
I did that. Quite interesting experiment. Somewhere along the way I hit a plateau. Only after I changed my diet I overcame that. Very enlightening.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.