[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /fit/ here's the plan: >6ft 1in >251 lbs >21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_20151108_161438.jpg (446 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151108_161438.jpg
446 KB, 1944x2592
Ok /fit/ here's the plan:

>6ft 1in
>251 lbs
>21 years old
>Video Game Developer

At my work they a small but seemingly respectable gym, I'm going to start going to work 1 hour early. My plan is to skip breakfast (as I've done for years), then run/jog on the elliptical for 20 mins. That's just my starting time, my plan is to increase that by 1 min each day. Then in the cafeteria they also have a pretty large salad bar that I usually eat from. All veggies and some grilled chicken,with olive oil and vinegar. This will be my lunch every day. Then for dinner it's pretty much whatever I want, within reason, I'll obviously will be trying to make healthy choices but I may have pasta or a burger or something. Just no pizza or fast food, or actual shit.

What I need form you guys:
How would you guys change this up, given my scenario, the schedule I've given is pretty strict. But I need advice on what to change. I just broke into the Games industry, and I'm addimenent on growing and learning as a developer. With that being said (I know this is going to make you guys cringe), but I just don't have time in my life to learn about fitness like you guys. I need a schedule that I can follow like a zombie. The goal here is to lose weight. No muscle, just weight loss. I realize that I'm not being a perfect fucking workout machine like you guys, i just want realitivly fast weight loss, but it's important not to push myself to hard, or else I'll get burnt out.

Hoping you guys can tone back on the trolling here, frankly, I need help and 4chan is the only place I can talk to people about it anonymously. Thanks guys.
>>
File: my_second_pepe.jpg (3 KB, 125x117) Image search: [Google]
my_second_pepe.jpg
3 KB, 125x117
>>35108157
Develop a game where the main quest line is to find a magic velociraptor and defeat him by reading the sticky
>>
>>35108197
I've read the sticky
>>
>>35108157
>no actual shit
>burger

senpai get your priorities straight. lean meat, lots of protein. cardio is good for getting rid of fat. read the sticky. etc etc
>>
>>35108210

then stop being a queer and go do faggot
>>
>>35108210
then follow one of the routines posted on it while eating at a caloric deficit

whether you do cardio is up to you
>>
>>35108211
This is something that as confused my, how does protein promote weight loss? Sorry if I sound stupid, but I just don't want to fuck things up by doing something wrong
>>
>>35108232
It said 3700 calories, even if you shave 500 off that number doesn't that seem like a shit ton of calories?
>>
>>35108234
>i've read the sticky
boi
are you sure?
read harsh's wiki too
>>
>>35108157
>I want your advice but only if it confirms that my plan is a good one
>I'm not willing to make any real changes in my life, I just want a quick and easy way to change the physical manifestation of my sloth and gluttony
If you were sincere, and asked for and accepted realistic advice, I would have been happen to help. You, however, have an awful attitude, so you can go fuck yourself, keep being fat, die young, uncomfortable and alone.
>>
>>35108263
might be less than what you're eating. fast food and soda have ridiculous amounts of calories, as does mindless snacking. count your calories.

but 3700 does sound kinda high if you don't exercise regularly. post stats and i'll calculate it for you
>>
>>35108263
then shave 1000.
you said your goal was weightloss, i went from 250 to 165 in 10 months by eating at a huge deficit 1000+

The most important thing is to start this weightloss thing yesterday.

The best time to plant a tree was 50 years ago, the second best time is today
>>
Opie you are a worthless faggot and i want you to die like the sandnigger you wish you were.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-23-17-25.png (324 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-23-17-25.png
324 KB, 1440x2560
>>35108278
>>35108305
Thanks anons, great post!
>>35108281
What stats do you mean? My height, weight and age are in the first post.
>>35108287
Thanks, ill do that, I was going to us the Lose It app to track all this, any other advice?
>>
>>35108323
no apps. turn it off, delete it.
if you want any kind of lasting results, you need to do it on your own discipline. write it down, it'll be better for memory. what happens when you don't need the app anymore?

>BFP if you have it, activity level, activity level when starting to diet

>also >>35108323 was kinda right you can't expect such results with such minimal effort.
>>
>>35108356

>>35108278
this one, my bad
>>
>I'm going to get fit by skipping the most important meal of the day, exercising on an empty stomach and then eating nothing but salad!

top fucking kek m8

you're retarded
>>
>>35108287

The second best time to plant a tree was 49 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes and 59 seconds ago, idiot.
>>
>>35108373
What should I be eating for breakfast?

Should I eat it before or after working out?

What should I eat for lunch?
>>
>>35108356
dont listen to this guy. get myfitness pal or similar and log everything religiously. its literlally the only wai m80
>>
>>35108456
>>hurrdurr I'm too lazy to read 10 pages of text in the sticky but I'm going to commit to a life time of healthy habits and disciplined exercise!

fatties gonna fat
>>
File: this.jpg (176 KB, 563x723) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
176 KB, 563x723
>>35108456
READ. THE. STICKY. its literally as simple as pic related. eat only that shit. i'm cutting and i eat a proton shake for braekfast and chicken with broccoli for almost every meal. theres no magic solution, just start logging everything and youl'll get a feel for what keep syou full. and eat a fuckton of broccoli
>>
Read the sticky

Do starting strength
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.