[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mirin stories time. >At frat party >running around the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: 1351741874553.gif (499 KB, 245x240) Image search: [Google]
1351741874553.gif
499 KB, 245x240
Mirin stories time.
>At frat party
>running around the place having fun, talking to people and just generally not giving a fuck
>get talking to a girl, 7/10 ass as fat as anything I've ever seen
>She 'accidentally' touches my ass and then stops and gets a good handful and says 'oh my god it's so firm!'
>t-thanks rippletits
>end up making out with her in a bathroom, she takes my shirt off and just says 'holy shit'

Also

>hooking up with a different girl
>finish sexytime and stand up to put the condom away
>she says 'you should just never wear clothes again, anon you look too good'
>feelsgoodman.png
>>
>>35107958
>solid
>>
>female coworkers constantly finding reasons to touch me

Feels violating to be honest.

How do I fuck them /fit/?
>>
File: 1438889291652.jpg (80 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
1438889291652.jpg
80 KB, 417x600
>>35108056
If you feel violated, you probably shouldn't fuck them
>>
>>35108056
>feels violating

For some reason this is the one thing I can't stand on here. When fags on here say shit like

>It's actually very annoyiing, girls constantly blah blah they won't leave me alone blah blah only like me for my body blah blah

Horseshit.
>>
>>35108106
I was taking the piss but it is kinda weird when I think about it. It really is sexual harassment
>>
File: 1399759641139s.jpg (31 KB, 526x300) Image search: [Google]
1399759641139s.jpg
31 KB, 526x300
>>35108121
Yeah but they won't think of it that way cause you're a guy. If you don't like it tell them.
>>
>>35108218
Can you like it and it still be wrong?
>>
>
>
>
>
>>
>>35107958
>Doing bench press next to squat rack
>Resting in between reps
>8/10 qt walks past me toward squat rack
>She smiles at me
>Girls never used to smile at me
>It felt nice
>>
File: 084.png (298 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
084.png
298 KB, 600x512
>hi test 5ft girl in my class last semester
>obv wants my d always catch er mirin
>adds me on fb
>we talk a bit over summer but I was too lazy/busy to meet up
>months pass, hits me up again 2 weeks ago
>we hang out, she pays for drinks, we boink
>give her multiple shaking orgasms, she keeps calling me champ(wtf?), says shes never been boinked like that before
>asks me how I last so long and if I want a finger up my ass to make me cum faster
>tells me shes been masturbating to me all week and thanks me when she leaves
>my face is pic related the entire time because no other girl has reacted this way before
>spend next week feeling like a baller

fast forward to last sunday

>some nigga sends me message on fb telling me to "tread lightly"(okay walter white)
>think about who I could've pissed off recently
>check his pics, its the girls bf
>he blocks me, she blocks me
>3 days later get another message: "if you talk to [girl], if you touch [girl], youre a dead man walking
>blocks me again
>my face the entire time

I don't get it family, not my fault his gf was trying to catch this pipe, maybe you should be mad at her instead of sending death threats to strangers
>>
File: gitgud.jpg (35 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
gitgud.jpg
35 KB, 500x312
>>35108508
>Taking shit from a DYEL nigger
>>
>>35108106
>being so beta you'll let any girl touch you any time and be thankful for it
>>
>>35107958
congrats OP. Wish i was u
>>
File: fgfg.jpg (195 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
fgfg.jpg
195 KB, 600x800
>>35108530
Hey bro dont judge me I was trying to think of a good I fucked your bitch song to send back to him but he blocked me before I could reply
>>
File: 1445136649872.jpg (28 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445136649872.jpg
28 KB, 720x720
>be flabby fuck with good facial aesthetics
>working at some shitty coffeeshop
>have qt high test coworker, she's really into weightlifting
>we spend most of our shifts together shooting the shit over coffee, not really working
>she says it's a shame I don't work out or do sports, could be pretty hot if I did
>she leaves to Italy for two months
>decide to start lifting, start to get into decent shape, not jacked or anything but no longer flabby, have some actual musculature beyond the bare minimum
>she gets back
>"fuck anon you're looking really good, we should workout together sometime"
>mfw I move to a higher paying job a week later
>mfw haven't seen her in two months
>>
>>35108630
Holy shit who is this???
>>
>>35109632
Nvm its Kacy Anne Hill.
>>
>at frat party

so you're a geed? ayy lmao
>>
>>35109331
fucking add her on facebook and get her number and fuck her m8 cmon
>>
>why are you so big anon? Why do you want to have such big muscles?
>y-you too

I made an unconvincing attempt to say it's my hobby, but really I just want to be batman-hueg and strong
>>
>>35108630
Hit Em Up linked on YouTube to the point where Pac says: "You claim to be a player but I fucked you wife."
>>
>>35107958
Body pic or gtfo
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.