[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YouTubers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-01-20-59-28.png (800 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-01-20-59-28.png
800 KB, 1080x1920
I don't know what to think of pic related. They're kind of douchey but I'm (kind of) sure they're just hamming it up. They say stupid shit sometimes but from what I can tell they have no problem retracting themselves (they said declline bench was good, then months later said it gave them bitch tits)

YouTube's that I actually respect:
Scott Herman
AthleanX
Wherever Kai shows his melon-humping ass
Does BroScienceLife count? I pretty much just do the opposite of what he says and he's funnyish
>>
I usually just watch Massthetics, Maxx Jewning, Bradley Martyn, Elliot from Strength Camp and sometimes Omar Isuf.
>>
They're just doing what every other fitness channel on YouTube is doing, pandering to an untapped audience of legitimately mentally challenged vegans who will buy anything and believe anything if they are promised the same fitness results as meat eaters.

You can't blame them from making the obvious move to make a shit load of cash. They don't even have to be vegan, they just have to say they are and keep up appearances, it's easier than lying about steroids.
>>
>>35107054
So cynical. Why do you assume they are lying? Oh right, this is the 4chin and you are a maladhusted twat and you need to take your daily frustrations out on someone that has no way to respond
>>
Candito
Logicalbro
Lui Marco around bodybuilding time
Scooby
Broscience
Infinite elgintensity but he hasn't been too on point lately, relying on his old videos and blowing anything out of proportions (like that Kali Muscle snitch shit)
Strength camp, massthetics, and Isuf sometimes
>>
Why is your screen so fucked up looking
>>
>>35107095
Why do people like Elgin? He's an obnoxious asshole with average traps.
>>
>>35107135
F.lux. I forget to turn it off before screenshots
>>
>>35107143
because he's a funny smart ass.
>>
File: 1444196279468.jpg (137 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1444196279468.jpg
137 KB, 900x900
No del ray misfits???
>>
File: scott.jpg (98 KB, 583x874) Image search: [Google]
scott.jpg
98 KB, 583x874
>>35107022
>Scott Herman
>>
>>35107519
DAT ASS DOE
>>
>>35107519
>jealous
Anyone's ass looks like that if you're pulling it up . I know mine does (except for the zits)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.