[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 5'7" manlet prince dyel >126 lbs wet >friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: feels.png (220 KB, 723x875) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
220 KB, 723x875
>be 5'7" manlet prince dyel
>126 lbs wet
>friend is the same height as me but 170
>Decide to do back day with him
>get ready to do rows, still being dyel show off awful form for row
>spend rest of workout getting form corrected
>hear some group of guys bigger than me
>can't help but hear them laughing about my form
>can't get it right
>they keep laughing
>awkwardly swap with friend doing lifts to watch his form
>Feel like retard whole time
>>
it gets easier
>>
>>35106094
lower the weight you mong.
>>
it gets better, dont off yourself just yet
>>
File: manlets.jpg (284 KB, 1728x1328) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
284 KB, 1728x1328
>>35106094
>being under 6ft
>haven't committed suicide yet
manlets, when will they learn.
>>
To be honest I also laugh at people when they use weight they can't control. They aren't fooling anyone but themselves
>>
>>35106094
that's probly because you are

>nobody does it right the first try. go back and try again, anyone who laughs at a beginner in the gym is an enormous kekold
>>
>>35106208
listen to this. ultimately if you laugh at a beginner publicly, you are a fucking loser. everyone starts somewhere
>>
also swallow any pride you may have. use low weight and ask for help from people who know what they're doing, there will be people who like to teach.
>>
>average destiny fan
>>
>>35106094
how do you mess up form on dumbbell rows you fucking retard?

lower the fucking weight. that's the one thing you got going for ya... you're already a midget at 5'7, so if you're rowing 15-20lbs, it'll actually look appropriate for your height.
>>
>>35106350
OP here

[spoiler]I was doing 15-20lbs[/spoiler]
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.