[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok guys so I'm doing a 5x5 and swimming every other day,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1448930221001.jpg (230 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
1448930221001.jpg
230 KB, 2197x1463
Ok guys so I'm doing a 5x5 and swimming every other day, what should I eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner? Im fat and want my fat to melt away
>>
>>35105666
sticky, read it
>>
>>35105671
I did read it years ago and I'm still fat.
>>
Breaky:
Oats and egg whites

Lunch:
Chicken breast broccoli and baked potato

Dinner:
Fish/shrimp and rice topped with mixed veggies

Dessert:
Kashi go lean
>>
>>35105666
>what should I eat at breakfast, lunch and dinner? Im fat and want my fat to melt away
.82g protein for every pound of bodyweight (this is the MAXIMUM protein needed, not the minimum)
.3g fat for every pound of bodyweight (this is closer to a minimum)

the rest of your calories you should source from carbs.

ideally you want more grams of carbs than grams of protein for optimum test levels (especially on a deficit)
>>
>>35105679
should have read it, understood it, and followed it.

>>35105689
>2015
>eating within 8 hours of waking up
do you even /intermittentfasting/ masterrace?
>>
>>35105705
I actually do cut with IF, but OP said breakfast
>>
>>35105666
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I016cg8kdh8
>>
>>35105709
tooshay
>>
>>35105666
The healthiest food possible.
And obviously less of it than you have been.

Shit isn't rocket science. You don't even have to actually count calories. If your diet isn't a bunch of junk and processed garbage, simply eat a bit less than you have been. Don't put so much on your plate, or make sure you always leave some on your plate.
Proteins should be lean sourced. Fats should be plant and fish sourced. Carbs should be fibrous for them digestive gains and to fill you up better.
Shit might not be easy. But it isn't tricky or complex or magic, it's barely even science.
>>
>>35105696
>ideally you want more grams of carbs than grams of protein for optimum test levels
also roughly 40% of your cals should be fats.

so lets say you are aiming for a bodyweight of 180lb

approx 1,800kcal is a good amount to aim for that weight (assuming you aren't morbidly obese), only like 130-135g protein,60-80g fat (80 is preferable), 135-140g carb

since you are at a high bodyfat, you are going to want to eat primarily PUFAs and MUFAs, when you get to a sub-10% bodyfat, you are going to need to eat primarily SFAs to maintain testosterone levels (Because there are not enough endogenous SFAs)
>>
>>35105772
>Fats should be plant and fish sourced.
only if your endogenous SFAs are sufficient, which they are because you are fat.

but change that habit when you lean out, or your dick will stop working, and you will be like jason blaha and think you can't be lean without fucking up your hormones.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.