[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to get rid of dem chubby cheeks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: tfwswag.jpg (23 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tfwswag.jpg
23 KB, 400x300
I'm fucking annoyed of having chubby cheeks, and fucked up neck muscles. I look like a fat fuck, but i'm actually skinny af??? What to do.. Any1 has exp with face slimming???
>>
>>35105159
Fat storage is genetic m8. Sorry.
>>
just guessing but maybe yohimbine
>>
lose some weight fatty
>>
>>35105189
lmfao
>>
>>35105159
post pic of body
>>
>>35105229
nah 2many pacs
>>
>>35105267
pacs?
>>
>>35105229
>>35105267
The reason he's asking for pics of your body is you're probably fatter than you think. Im guessing you have like thin arms and look really skinny but you're actually skinny fat.

Even if you're already skinny, face aesthetics improve the most as you get under 10% BF.
Do yourself a favor and gain some muscle before you cut to that amount though, to avoid going auswitchtz mode
>>
>>35105439
thats exactly why i was asking brah. i'm lucky, i lose most my face fat at around 20% bf
>>
File: FB_IMG_1447879160750.jpg (50 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1447879160750.jpg
50 KB, 720x720
>>35105159
Former fat fuck here. I used to be very fat in the face. People who see pictures of the old me swear I look like I had a fat suit on.

Workout. Lose weight and they will go away.

I remember I was at work one day and the girls there (one of them became my girlfriend.) Talked about how they found it very attractive to see the jaw muscles of a man when he chews.

I thought it was weird myself but it's one of those aggressive primal things that ladies like. I've always had chubby cheeks so I never thought I would get that trait.

Well. Anyways, I start going out with my current girlfriend. I was still chubby but I was in the process of getting fit.

One day my girlfriend and I were eating at home and she noticed that she could see that jaw clench muscle. She screamed and pointed it out very happily and got really turned on by it.

Needless to say we had a good fuck after dinner.

Moral of the story. Keep working out lose weight and fat falls off from everywhere. Happy fucking.
>>
There are injections that can melt the fat. Speak to a plastic surgeon
>>
>>35105532
post pictures
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.