[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2015 >not showering at the gym afterwards >being ashamed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Max Payne Movie.jpg (485 KB, 2517x1033) Image search: [Google]
Max Payne Movie.jpg
485 KB, 2517x1033
>2015
>not showering at the gym afterwards
>being ashamed of other men seeing your body
>>
The only time I'd ever shower at a gym would be if I was homeless.
>>
>>35104892
My problem with showering at the gym (even tho I do it after every work out) is the fact that old men keep staring at me and waiting til I take my clothes off, not even joking. That's why I shower at the single ones. I'm a grower so I'm kinda small when I'm flacid but idgaf
>>
I would gladly shower at the gym, but my gym is acting somewhat jewish by keeping the water in the showers not very warm

>inb4 cold shower maymay
>>
>>35104951
OH NO! a 70 year old man will beat his meat to a mental image of me later that day!
>>
I'll shower at the gym if it's real far away from my hotel. If it's just close by, I'll just go back in my sweaty fucking gym clothes and take a quick shower before chilling in the bathtub like a motherfucker.
>>
>>35104972
I haven't showered at home in weeks, i wonder how much this will save me

>worried about what other men think of your dick
unless they are fags and you are a fag, why does it matter?
>>
>>35104988

well, there's 3 of us here and the total bill for hot water is about 600$-750$ per year so... showers cost roughly 200-250$ per person per year (in Canada)
>>
>>35104977
I don't say anything but come on, it's awkward when you're taking your pants and hes looking straight at you without even trying to look concealing
>>
>>35105006
Here is aus the average person spends about $550 on showers a year, the average gym membership is $600 a year. that's a significant saving... even showering just a few days a week can save 300 dollarydoos, that's 30 kilos of chicken breast, over 100g of extra chicken breast a day, 30g of protein daily.

>>35105036
yeah, i see how that could be an issue. you just need to try and not let it bother you, even if it does. they are in the wrong here, but you shouldn't let some creep stop you from doing something just by looking at you. you might want to complain to the center about him.
>>
I could never figure out how to hide my erections so I just wait till I get home.
>>
>>35105036
Free mires, I'd take it.
>>
>>35105116
I guess lol
>>35105091
It's funny tho cause some of them expect me to have a huge dick since I'm half black and once they see it they just tilt their heads other way
>>
>>35105134
>half black
so, you think these old men are after you sexually?

i think being aroused by farming equipment is pretty weird myself
>>
>>35105185
wow that's pretty funny and original
>>
I would but then I'd have to carry a full size towel around and leave it in my school locked half the time. Would probably get gross sreally fucking quick given the lack of ventilation in a locker.
>>
>>35104892
the only man who im ashamed of seeing my body is myself
>>
>>35104892
My gym doesn't have a shower since i'm not a fag
>>
I need to go home as fast as possible because I only have one shaker that I also use for drinking water and I need to drink a protein shake 30 mins after working out else I start sweating and my heart does resting cardio and I lose every single drop of gains that was in my body.
>>
>>35105212
I thought so

In all seriousness though, African, or African American Slave descendant?

After the Brits ended the slave trade because they thought it was evil, America bred slaves like farm animals, using selective breeding to make them stronger and easier to control. That's why Black Americans are so easily misled by cults of personality and why they build muscle so fast.
>>
>>35105297
>1998+17
>still believing this
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.