[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys ! I'm looking for advice from boxer, a guy sexually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6
File: ss.jpg (95 KB, 1280x916) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
95 KB, 1280x916
Hey guys ! I'm looking for advice from boxer, a guy sexually abused of my best friend (girl of course) I want to beat the shit out of him, problem I'm not fit (not fat, just that I don't exercice a lot, just running) so I want to prepare myself, any exercice to boost the power of my punch ?

(Ho and I wanted to start with a sucker punch such as in the throat or anything, any advice on this point too ? )

Thanks a lot (sorry for my very bad english)
>>
Isnt there an age restriction on this website?
>>
I'm 19
>>
>>35104274
You're an idiot--go to the cops.

Watch how to box videos, spend some time on a heavy bag. Don't punch the jaw as you'll break your hand, a fast left hook to the temple will knock anyone out.
>>
If it's a crime tell the police.
>>
>>35104274
If you want to fight dirty the throat is a good start, then make sure to sit over his stomach or chest to Finnish him, deadlifts is the best to develop strength but in order to be ready to kick someone ass you gonna need months of training and SPARRING, if you are looking for immediate vengeance I'll recomend you an iron pipe to the knees or a gun, also edgy threads like this goes in /b/
>>
>>35104274
Running is your speciality, hit him and then run away. Youwill be a hero.
>>
>>35104274
>any exercice to boost the power of my punch
Start boxing. No lift is going to improve your power more than proper technique.
>>
Thanks ! (and she wasn't really raped, more like humiliated + undressed and touched but there isn't any real proof and she's afraid of going to the police)
>>
>>35104346
Real hero and real human
>>
>>35104312
>>35104323
Spot the non-boxers

>>35104367
So she got drunk then changed her mind and scream sexual assault, got it.
>>
>>35104367
Sounds like she's using you you retard.
>>
You should use this to bang her and post results here

Go!
>>
>>35104382
>falling for the boxing meme
Muay Thai/kick Boxer here m8 also training the most superior martial art, Brazilian jiu jitsu, enjoy your fixed matches and brain damage nerd
>>
>>35104388
>trying to stop a retard from do something retarded
I have bad news for you man
>>
>>35104274
Seriously sounds like you are being used, you should make an effort to find out both sides.
also we know you like this girl, this wont get you out of the friendzone.
If you do decide to beat the guy up, then just do it in a group, get some of your boys together.
You wont do this because you like her and want to defend her honor 1 on 1 or whatever.
>>
>taking a girl's word for it

top kek enjoy prison for premeditated assault
>>
>>35104274
>>35104274
Don't be a whiteknight Captain-Save_A_Ho. Cut her from your life if need be. Learn martial arts and fight to get fit and become a better version of yourself. If you do this (and you will do it wrong) our gonna get your ass beaten over something stupid and trivial and won't get any thanks out of it.
>>
>>35104382
What are you stupid? People have varying jaw resilience and it is bony enough to fuck up an untrained fist.

The temple is a great weak spot, as is the throat and thorax.

Also try hit his eyes. It will cause at least temporary daze/blindness and for an untrained person thats a few seconds of handicap.

There is nothing you can do to make your punches stronger overnight. Focus on learning the correct technique- you can find sufficiently good guides online.

And if you want exercises for long-term training you need explosive lifting; squats (your punching power comes from your leg and hip rotation) and jumprope, chest press, triceps. (I'm not including things for actual boxing matches like cardio, core etc) A good way to incorporate explosive reps and the above muslces are clap pushups and burpees.
>>
>>35104388
>>35104382
>>35104436
I'm not friendzone (more like the opposite) I just know this girl since I'm 6 y/o + this guy is known for stories like that, not his first time, but you can judge me, but who never went into a fight when he was young anyway
>>
File: 1371317342623.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1371317342623.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>35104274
>best friend (girl)
>>
>>35104482
Not op but thanks for that advice m8 I'll use it for non autistic purposes
>>
>>35104482
Krab magoo pls go.

You're seriously advocating a guy with no training to aim for the smallest targets possible which are entirely surrounded by dense bone which will break his hand if he fucks up as opposed to a joint attached by a few bits of ligament?

The safest option is a liver shot or, better yet, not being a whiteknighting faggot who wants to assault some dude who most likely felt up some skank when she was drunk then had said skank regret it and scream sexual assault?
>>
>>35104274
>>35104367

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.

You can't take justice with your own hands. People like you denigrate the justice system and democracy, so they shall be punished if they dare to act so recklessly. You will be charged if you dare to do what you're thinking. Grow up.
>>
File: 1403999421813.gif (2 MB, 187x155) Image search: [Google]
1403999421813.gif
2 MB, 187x155
Fucking white knights are the worst. Go kill yourself you beta piece of shit.
>>
But thanks for all your advice guys, I'm not even 100% sure I will fight him, I'll at least talk to him one day
>>
call the cops, idiot.
>>
>>35104482
You have literally never been in a fight.
hit his eyes, lol ok bro, have fun swinging for my eyes when i jaw jack you.
Temple is a great way to break your hand, you arent landing a punch in the throat, too easy to just drop his chin and then you are gonna come out with a whole bunch of fight bite and a fucked up hand.
jesus what is with you autists and giving fighting advice straight outa anime.

OP just to repeat my advice, dont fight him, it's dumb, there is no good outcome.
if you do decide to fight him, then just do it with a couple buddies and for fucks sake dont hit him in the head more then once or twice, just grab him and hit him in the body, so you don't accidentally kill him and take the right guys, don't take a psycho who is gonna kick him in the head or something.
or just dont-thats the best advice
>>
>>35104274
>guy sexually abused of my best friend
>I want to fight him using Queensbury rules
If you can't fight use a hammer or something silly
Nothing sharp though because you might kill him
>>
>>35104528
Yeah I agree but these threads happen way too often, these autists are not changable.

And I see your point about the targets, I didn't want to vouch for targeting the liver because while its painful as fuck its hard to locate.
>>
>>35104540
Thanks a lot, I will follow your advice, yeah I prefer be sure to don't kill him
>>
>>35104559
Yeah plus if you don't know how to punch, getting power into a bodyshot is really hard, because you can't just haymaker it. It's to easy for the guy to just block your arm or otherwise block it.
>>
you realize when the police subpoena your internet history and see you looking up fighting advice, your assault charge is going to be upgraded to aggravated assault with a minimum prison sentence of 5 years for premeditation right?

bravo OP
>>
>>35104540
He said he is going to bitch-slap him m8 that guy won't be expecting a punch nor scramble in time to react to one

Also of course you will have time to hit my jaw, afterall I'm only doing a jab that blocks your field of vision.
>>
inb4 OP gets murdered trying to white knight his way to pussy and the guy who kills him gets off on self defense
>>
>>35104634
I wouldn't mind as long as there was a video available.
>>
>>35104274
While I understand your frustration looking for violence is never the answer. Notify the authorities.
>>
>>35104604
Have you ever been in a fight? Be honest.
I know you could just lie, but really be honest, have you?
Everything you post reads like someone who has read to many comic books or watched too much TV.
"won't be expecting a punch nor scramble in time to react to one"
You know how fucking easy it is to react to a punch thrown by an untrained fighter, you know why you never seen 1 punch kos on guys who arent drunk, and street fights turn into just brawls of flailing arms until someone gets tagged? because humans react naturally to telegraphed movements, that's what separates trained and untrained fighters.
The guy literally has to just slightly drop his mouth, which we will do without thinking, hell flinch into it, he catches that punch on the teeth.
Do you know what happens to your hand when you punch a guy full on in the teeth?
I do, i've done it. If you are lucky enough not to lacerate the all fuck out of your hands or cut a ligament, or break your knuckles, get ready for probably the worst infection of your life- like go to the hospital ASAP or get it amputated. It's called fight bite, google it.
>>
>all this talk about fight technique
All you have to do is start talking to the guy, look behind him with a "what the fuck is going on over there" look on your face, and punch him when he turns around to see what it is
>>
>>35104596
Hum yeah, police for a fight between 2 young adult (probably on a campus or what), unless one of them is dumb enough to punch the other too hard in the head it there is no problem, "fight" like those happen each night
>>
>>35104711
Look I'll agree I was wrong about targeting the throat, I've started boxing recently and I've never had the chance to hit someone in the throat or thorax- those areas are always protected when you box someone aware.
>>
>>35104758
Not in the States man. Sure the fights happen but if the other guy calls the cops, and you punched him with a closed fist, youll catch a charge. Even if you just hit him once
>>
Brah just use a weapon if you cant fight, brassknuckles, a steel bar or something. I do understand why you want to do this, if my ex girlfriend, who is now just a close friend, was to be sexually abused, I would probably do the same, and I've already banged her so it is not to get out of the friendzone, its because you care and love your friend.
>>
>>35104274

your ''female best friend'' ?
are you fucking her or what ?
what's the current situation between you too ?

I don't have any real female friends, I'm only seen with chicks that I'm banging or that I haven't banged yet but working on it
>>
>>35104786
Yeah but I'd prefer to not use any weapon, first it's suspect as fuck (I mean, even after the fight) and second, it increases highly the chances that the fight turns wrong
>>
>>35104803
I feel for you man, female friends are cool.
I have a bunch of good female friends, and a best one. Would never have sex with her, actually ironically we fucked the first time I met her years and years ago but we were both blacked out. But I have other female friends I would never fuck, who are attractive.
I always feel bad for guys who dont have any female friends.
>>
Alright ill bite. If you really are serious, look up some of bas rotten's training videos. He'll teach you how to strike and how to grapple as well as exercising to develop punching power.

or you can call the cops.
>>
>>35104803
Not OP but I've known a girl since I was a kid and she is like a sister to me now. If I found out somebody was beating on her I'd go to town on their kneecaps with a tire iron without a second thought.
>>
>>35104274
GO TO THE COPS

if thats not an option:
>buy weighted gloves
>???
>blood everywhere
profit

honestly, I would rather have 0,5 kg gloves in a fight situation than 15 kg muscle.

also, what you are doing is probably illegal, so I advise you not to do it.
/legal get out of prison card ends here
>>
>>35104778
So don't give bullshit advice when you know full well you don't know what the fuck you're on about. Even if he did manage to land a hit to the throat it's nit fucking bourne identidy and the guy starts choking and falls over. Ive been both punched and kicked in the throat at training. I coughed a couple times from the kick and didn't even notice the punch at the time and wondered why my throat hurt the next day. Note that this was at training so tge adrenal response was more or less nonexistent. With a full fight rush I probably wouldn't have noticed either
>>
>>35104312
>>35104312
You fucking inbred retard jaw is the only place you wanna hit bare knuckles
>>
>>35104980
lol seriously, have fun punching the temple bare knuckeled. Lemme know how you're hand feels.
>>
Okay thanks guys ! I think I've enough, as I said I'll first talk to the guy and see how it goes, is there a way to close/delete the thread ?
>>
>>35104274
>Suckerpunch guy in throat
He might break his neck from this, have fun being a murderer. And no, him having done anything to your girlfriend will not net you any feels with the police unless it can be proven, and maybe not even then.
>>
>>35105044
You need to delete the system32 folder on your computer to remove the cached cookies or it keeps self-updating from the indexed reference
>>
>>35104367
>she's afraid of going to the police)
Sounds like you just got keked senpai. Sorry.
>>
Here's what's gunna happen:

>you're going to jump this guy and most likely cave in his shit
>this girl is going to get mad at you for beating him up so bad
>this guy is going to sue you or jump you with his buddies
>you're gunna be either arrested, fucking gangbanged, or in legal trouble
>the girl is not going to sleep with you

This isn't the fucking movies you halfwit. Violence does not solve anything, and in particular, forcing your way into a sexual assault case is a sure fire way to make you want to Jill yourself. If you really want to sleep with her, (and let's be honest that's what this entire thing is about) just listen to her, help her through it and don't be a fucking pussy about it. Don't let her wallow in her own pity, make her do something about it, and let her know you'll be behind her, but NOT in front of her.

If it was me, I wouldn't do any of that, I would let some other faggot deal with her emotions and chase other girls. Don't make your life any more difficult than you have to, this girl isn't related to you, she isn't dating you, you have no reason to involve yourself.
>>
>>35104274

We've reached new levels, unbelievable levels, of autism in this thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1599x899) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1599x899
>>35104820 yeah but you he shouldnt know its you. You need to wear a mask, preferablya skimask because anything else looks stupid, and just hit him in the jaw and ribs with brassknuckles or leg amd arms with a ledpipe and thats it.
>>
>>35104274

Yo OP

One of my ex-girlfriend once cheated on me with some guy I know. I didn't care much because I was about to leave her anyway, but I got pissed at the guy for lacking respect towards me.

So what I did is visit his house at night and slash all 4 of his fucking tires, as well as keying the shit out of it. It felt really good and I didn't tell anyone I did it (though people obviously thought it was me...)
>>
>>35104739
A master tactician.
>>
>>35104274
Seriously, she should have went to the cops that night, or next day. This isn't the fucking movies, you jerk. He might end up fucking you up. But do what you want.
>>
>>35104528
>entirely surrounded by dense bone which will break his hand if he fucks up as opposed to a joint attached by a few bits of ligament?
If you don't have the strength to break the jaw you are probably not doing shit to it. By and large you cannot break someone's jaw either. Very strong bone and very strong and stable joint.

By far the most common break is in two places. Rarely you might be lucky and tear a ligament or similar but these p much always involve a fracture somewhere in the jaw.

Just smack them in the head whereever, it's not a fucking rigid object their neck and body and so on will move to accommodate energy from the blow.
>>
>>35104823
why would you never fuck them
>>
>>35104505
I hope he fights back and teaches you a lesson for starting fights over something stupid like this.

If she got raped, go to the police. If she didn't (which she admitted to); what the hell are you doing? You're gonna beat someone because your ladyfriend got humiliated? All it takes is him slipping and hitting his head on the pavement, and you've killed another human being over some bullshit.

I know you might think of yourself as the selfless good guy in this scenario, but trust me; you're not.
>>
>>35105044
>>35105065 is right, heres a vid to streamline process https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDrqq5b0J58
>>
>>35104680
This. OP is the bully in this scenario.
>>
>>35104823
>ironically fucked
u wot m9
>>
>>35104274

Challenge him to a duel on your honor my good sir

Mayhaps you will choose the venerable katana as your preferred weapon.
>>
Just get a couple of friends together; skulk his residence; wait for a time when he's vulnerable; and jump his ass. Where masks to protect yourselves, and use weapons, something blunt like a mag-light or heavy wrench with the handle taped up for a better grip. Those things don't look at all suspicious given a certain context, you'll just look like you're bring tools to someone. But anyways, surprise him from behind, kick the shit out of him, and leave. It'll make him rethink his shit. Just don't get all righteous about it, handle it smoothly. And try to keep it out of the public eye, make sure you park well out of visibility, so no one could spot your tags or vehicle if there are any witnesses.
>>
Don't make it a fair fight. You're not fighting for your honor. You're punishing him for disrespecting your friend. There's no respect to be gained, you're simply slighting kharma. And you can't tell the girl that you did this. You can't tell anyone besides whoever you decide to involve. It is a serious crime.
>>
>>35104274
I swear, I'm going to leave this damn site because of these fucking boxing threads.

You're thread is fucking retarded. Stop trying to tarnish my sport with your retardation. And I repeat myself, boxing is a sport, not a means of assaulting people you fuckwit. Tell your friend to call the cops and let them handle it.
>>
>>35108448
God damn. You rustled my jimmies so hard that I forgot how to grammar.
>>
>>35108448
Although I agree with you that OP is a mongoloid I really hope you're not trying to imply that boxing is incapable of fucking someone's shit up.
>>
So OP has a friend that is being abused. Instead of calling the police, he's going to let her continue being abused in the name of working out to maybe one day try to kick some guy's ass.

What the fuck?
>>
>>35105011
>jaw
>temple

what
>>
>>35104312
>don't punch the jaw you'll break your hand
>punch the temple instead

fucking kek
>>
>op goes through with it
>gets tried for battery, and if he hits him in the head with a sucker punch possibly attempted homicide
>gets sued in a civil trial
>gets sued for battery with no affirmative defense
>goes to jail and loses money

Please go through with it
>>
>>35108952
Boxing won't do shit. It's about the skill level and fitness of the person. I have people come to me all the time talking about how they really want to take boxing seriously and they'll do whatever it takes to make it. Yadda, yadda, yadda. They train, and when they spar, they crumble. You can hit pads and bag all day, but that doesn't mean shit if you're not capable of fighting. Obviously the sports teaches technique and a competent trainer can turn you into an incredible fighter, but you need the right framework to become anything. If you're missing that, you're just a wannabe.
>>
>>35109970
If they're actually training then they're sparring regularly. If they're hitting pads and nothing else they're doing boxercise.
>>
This thread is fucking pathetic
>>
>>35104274
Good day to you sir.

I am gonna teach you how to fuck this guy up, I have been in this situation, my gf has a friend who got roofied by a bunch of college guys, so I beat the shit out of 3 of them, I then stripped them and tied them to our flag post at school.

I know this is degenerate behavior, but I am from the rough streets and this is just how I fucking solve shit, feel free to hate on my methods.

First of all, practice your jab, this is a straight punch using your non dominant hand, it should also be the hand closest to your opponent.

Then practice your crosses, these are punches you launch using your hips and dominant arm, power punches, these knock a fucker straight out if you hit the jaw or temple.

Work on combo's that feel comfy, like the famous one two and double jab cross, make your own

Practice standing in a defensive stance covering your ears, jaw and temples, elbows tucked to guard your ribs.

Clap push ups, jump squats, planks, pull ups, sit ups, lunges and deadlifts will boost your overall strength and condition your body to take some punishment.

That being said, if you wanna beat the crap out of him, why fight fair?

use your palms, they make for hard strikes and less risk of breaking your hand. do not hit the nose as you could kill him.

a light chop to the throat will put him down, but if you hit too hard you could dent his windpipe which could kill him.

My recommendations will be the following:
ear slap: a nice loose cupped hand slap him right in the ear, this floors almost anyone.

Grab him by the hair and use your upper body to continuously lash out with elbows right at his head and face area |

Squarely sit on his chest and just keep throwing haymakers into his face

if he is wearing jeans you can grab both trouser legs and tackle him with your shouder right into his gut, pull the pants legs and push, he will be on the ground in no time.

kick to the groin followed by a knee to the face

standard street fights last 10 sec.
>>
File: fedora2.jpg (27 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
fedora2.jpg
27 KB, 600x750
>>35110153
>>
>>35110153
ausitm the post, the thread
>>
>>35110153
Your axe is shit.
>>
>>35104312
>don't punch the jaw you will break your hand
Are you stupid m8
>>
You'll probably panic from the rush of adrenaline and sissy up. If you've never been in a fight, find a locally owned boxing gym, tell whichever trainer that you want to experience what it's like, have them throw you in the ring with someone and listen to whatever they tell you. You'll get the shit knocked out of you, but the next time you'll learn to cover up and it'll be easier to watch the punches as they come so you can roll um or weave. Then you can work on punching and coordination. Boxing and punching are skills that take years of hard-work to train. If you do want to learn at a faster pace, you need to spar. Pad work just increases your endurance and combination. Bag work increases strength. Sparring makes you a better fighter.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.