[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 26
File: Alcohol-Lead.jpg (78 KB, 460x330) Image search: [Google]
Alcohol-Lead.jpg
78 KB, 460x330
Any alcoholics on /fit/? I've found myself drinking more and more lately.
>>
>>35102980
yep. it's not good, breh. kills gains and increases fat storage, kills libido. not good breh. keep it to 2-3 drinks a day if you can. if not then don't do it at all.
>>
>>35102980

I used to get pissed every weekend when I went to student bars, but I'm pretty much straightedge now (last time I was was a good 6 months ago). Haven't felt better. Will get smashed on new years though.
>>
>>35102980
I go to parties every weekend, drink at least 20oz of vodka and get fucking wasted. It doesn't kill my gains at all.
>>
>>35103352
>every weekend
he said alcoholics, not pussies.
>>
>>35103352
>It doesn't kill my gains at all
Because you're not making any gains
>>
>>35102980
I am alcoholic, been sober for 2 years. Alcohol is objectively bad for your gains but whatever I don't judge people who drink, drinking is loads of fun.
I would just tell you guys, if any of you guys are curious, alcoholism really isnt about how much or how often you drink, it's about what alcohol does to your life. There are people who drink everyday, who I wouldn't say are alcoholics, and people who drink once a month who are. Alcoholism is more then just the physical addiction, if it was just that, then no one would relapse after the first month.
>>
>>35102980
I used to be a fat-as-fatass.

Went from 310 -> 190 at 6'3"
23 years old.

Never stopped drinking though.

I think like most males pair-bond with a female, I bonded with 4chan and alcohol/cannabis.

I will die early. A kissless virgin.
>>
4-8 cans a day of cider on the nighttime depending on whether I'm busy tomorrow or not
Still make good strength gains, the only real problem I get is the extra bodyfat
>>
I drink 6 oz of every night usually which is about 400 calorirs, since I'm cutting I eat 1400 calories for 1800 calories.

I've lost 30 lbs so far, its fucked up my family but it works.
>>
>>35104479
6 oz of vodka
>>
>>35102980
never been addicted to alcohol, weed is way better and doesn't make you feel like shit
>>
>>35104439

>the only real problem
>extra body fat

Your organs must be loving you, start taking out a decent health insurance policy if you care about anyone besides the disrespect you have for yourself
>>
>>35104503
Are you american? It really isn't that much for someone in their 20s
>>
File: wwelp.jpg (64 KB, 666x620) Image search: [Google]
wwelp.jpg
64 KB, 666x620
>>35104425
Here's to weed and autism Anon, may we all die alone, together
>>
>>35104518
>8 cans of cider every single day is not much.
Hello alcoholic.
>>
>>35104366
Sober for 4 years myself m8. Makes shit super easy cause I can go out with friends and get free iced teas and appetizers due to being DESIGNATED. Plus my diet is so easy in comparison because I don't have to worry about drinking.

Shits cash yo
>>
>>35104497
ganj makes mad anxious brah
>>
>>35104518
This is like fat logic.
>>
>>35104586
Awesome man, totally agree, I'm loving it as well.
I also go out, my drink of choice is usually a tonic water and lime, and most places give you that free anyway, plus nothing better than waking up not hungover and going to train.

also for the rest of the guys in this thread, alcohol literally does fuck up gains, but please tell me more about your anecdotes which disprove that.
I believe it's about 3 standard drinks, I can pull the studies, but basically 3 standard drinks lipolysis drops by like 75% and muscle protein synthesis drops by 1/4th.
You also suppress test when you drink(ever notice how horny you feel the morning after a night of heavy drinking, that's your test coming back), you release crazy cortisol, no shit alcohol is a metabolic poison, they use it to sterilize. Basically any food or calories you take in while drunk, you should basically treat as double and it's getting stored totally as fat.
>>
>>35104560

I drink 3 botttles of whiskey per week and 12-15 beers at the weekend. 8 cans of cider a day isn't bad.
>>
>>35104655
Hello alcoholic..
>>
File: wut 4.jpg (90 KB, 880x584) Image search: [Google]
wut 4.jpg
90 KB, 880x584
>>35104655
....dude?
>>
>>35104425
Normie life is overrated m8. Found a qt3.14 who shitposts on nEEt boards here, I'm in more debt than ever and don't even get head.

What was it Rick said about love? Eesh.
>>
>>35104705
You found a girl on 4chin? Elaborate pls.
>>
>>35104722
Keep in mind that some people have a very loose definition of "girl"
>>
>>35104722
>shitposting
>strike a conversation
>email
>skype
>hangout
>fug
>be 2 years later

It's been a bumpy road, but I don't know if it'll last much longer honestly. Some shit's just getting out of hand.
>>
>>35103293
Thats a given.
>>
>>35104655
How old are you? Your liver's gonna be fucked by the time you're in your 30s
>>
File: 732215323471.gif (56 KB, 255x237) Image search: [Google]
732215323471.gif
56 KB, 255x237
>>35104655
weww ladd
>>
>>35104770

22, I've only been doing it for a few months. Used to only drink at the weekend.
>>
>>35103261
>keep it to 2-3 drinks a day
What if i only drink once a week but very hard?
>>
Yup. Just got out of treatment (88 days) and now I'm living in a sober house in Minnesota. I go to day treatment during the day and hit meetings every night. I used to abuse DXM primarily and alcohol and before that I pretty much did everything I could get my hands on. I intend to be substance-free for the foreseeable future. Nothing good comes from putting psychoactive chemicals in my body.
>>
>>35104871
Actually I'd say thats probably better.
I mean for gains, but probably not better for your life.
>>
>>35104845
Please get better habits m8. That shit will kill you faster than you think.
>>
>>35104845
What happened that you are trying to kill yourself now?
>>
>>35104894
This. What
>>
>>35104366
>There are people who drink everyday, who I wouldn't say are alcoholics, and people who drink once a month who are.

really? you'd call someone alcoholic because he gets smashed once per month ? common bro... the true definition of alcoholism is when the bottle has more control over you than the other way. When you're sitting at home and thinking ''man... I should go buy some beer'', and feel some urge to drink alcohol everyday
>>
>>35104929
Alcoholism is a progressive disease. No one starts out drinking like a fish. HOW you drink is more telling than how often you drink, to a certain extent. It affects people differently. Some people go hard as fuck and some people are close to "moderate drinkers" but they both suffer the same disease.
>>
>>35104929
If the guy who drinks once a month, but when he does, gets a DUI breaks up with his girlfriend, fights his friends and yet still doesnt stop, then yeah hes an alcholic.
The guy who drinks 4 nights a week but doesnt really black out, never has any issues and stops when he needs to(as in when it starts to interfere with life), he's not an alcoholic.
And no, what you describe is the physical compulsion brought on my the chemical part of addiction, not all alcoholics are every truly chemically addicted, and those that are, that shit goes away quickly, like in a couple weeks. If it was only the chemical part then no one would relapse after a couple months. The chemical is hard but goes away, it's the mental obsession that is the bitch.
>>
>>35104929
and the reason I say that is that towards the end of my drinking I was only drinking about once a month. The problem was that each time was a total blackout, where I would either get carried home, get arrested(happened) or have to get my stomach pumped after blowing a .35(also happened) but i was only drinking once a month, sometimes less.
but like >>35104961
says, it's about how you drink, not how often.
>>
>>35104966
What would you say about a guy who goes on drinking binges and can't stop once he starts but only drinks every month or two?
>>
>>35104652
So you're saying I need to fuck while drinking to save money on condoms.
>>
>>35104894

In the middle of a messy divorce, I've been cutting back gradually as the cost is mounting up.
>>
>>35105354
Put the rage into lifting instead bro. Better for wallet and gains.
>>
Edgy link incoming http://chaosandpain.blogspot.ie/2013/09/were-killing-these-shots-like-rip-and.html?zx=1b5ee0b83e500850
Its a great article though
>>
File: alcholog consumption.jpg (78 KB, 541x573) Image search: [Google]
alcholog consumption.jpg
78 KB, 541x573
>>35105437
Can't link part 2 because its not safe for work but it contains this gem
>>
>>35105570
How much is that in alco units?
>>
>>35105677
80 proof alcohol is any 40% spirit and 35ml of 40% spirits is one unit so 3 and a half for a 44 kilo guy and 10 for a 125 kilo guy. If you read the article it says to consume all of it within ten minutes which is where it gets really crazy
>>
>>35105354
>Divorce
>22
Why did you marry in bebbe age in the first place?
>>
File: 1318000681159.jpg (135 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1318000681159.jpg
135 KB, 500x500
>>35102980
>be me
>18 yr old kissless fat acne ridden virgin
>alcoholic because depression, anxiety issues
>get on accutane
>quit drinking
>lose fat, face clears up
>holy shit I actually have a decent jawline
>work on not spilling my spaghetti when approaching women
>manage to get a qt redhead gf
>is extroverted forces me to socialize
>finds it awkward I don't drink pushes me to "just relax"
>end up having a drink
>slowly but surely go back to being alcoholic
>lose job
>gf leaves me after 6 months

Women not even once.
>>
>>35106233
If you can't stand up to a woman and say you don't want to drink its completely your fault
>>
>>35105075
I'd say he's probably an alcoholic. But at least for me, I think you know. I mean I always knew deep down, I think that's how it is with all of us, we know, even if we don't admit it.
If you are asking because that it is you, ask yourself, why are you bothered by it, why even ask me? I think you know the answer.
>>
been sober 40 days today

gf just dumped me over text and its a rest day

>tfw want a drink
>>
How often can you drink without it hurting your gains too much? I go out for 3 beers once a week
>>
>>35104655
Not as bad as some of my friends.

12-15 drinks total is probably the most I can do on a Saturday night without puking my guts up. A little more if I get the day off from work and can get started early.
>>
>>35107509
go to a meeting.
seriously man
What's your email, you want to talk?
I'm here for you man.
>>
>>35107536
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

What are you pregnant or something?
>>
>>35107509
It gets better anon, I swear
>>
>>35103352
>20 oz of vodka
WOAH crazy middle school parties bro, just make sure you're in bed by 10:30
>>
>>35107509
seriously dude do you have a facebook?
we can talk it through, please go to a meeting.
If you go to a meeting, right now, you will stay sober today, that simple. Where do you live roughly, ill find you one
>>
>>35102980
no but I vape which is actually not bad
>>
3rd year mechanical engineer and in a fraternity... I was born to be an alcoholic.
but i'm still making gains bro.
>>
>tfw drink a liter of beer a night on average for the last year
>it used to be half a liter to a liter two years before that
>I'm 20
How deep am I in? It's nearly every single night. I assume I'm not in the territory where quitting cold turkey is dangerous.

Shit I'll probably end up just like my old man anyways, drinking away the shit life
>>
>>35107509
Stay strong bro, I used to drink heavily every day to cover up mental pain from my childhood and time in the Army. In the end all drinking does is bury what ever pain you have, it will never leave until you face it like a man.

Over 1 year without abusing alcohol, you can do it man.
>>
>>35103261
>2-3 drinks a day
Fucking lol. You really are an alcoholic.
2-3 drinks a week, maybe. More correctly it should be 2-3 drinks a month.
>>
>>35107594
Sober 16 months and I fucking hate AA.
>>
>>35104366
>There are people who drink everyday, who I wouldn't say are alcoholics
Then you're a fucking retard.
>and people who drink once a month who are
You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>35107658
A liter of beer is nothing but if you're worried about it getting worse just stop. You're too young to be acting like you're some sort of self-loathing drunk. If anything, you should see your father's misery as a reason to NOT drink. Alcohol only exacerbates depression.
>>
>>35102980
I used to drink daily. These days I drink about once every two weeks, and usually around 12-20 drinks. I try and drink either straight whiskey, vodka in fresca, or Michelob beer. I drag myself out of bed the next day, drink a ton of water and cardio hardio. It seems to work.
>>
File: Untitled.png (18 KB, 263x101) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
18 KB, 263x101
I used to drink a six pack of a specific type of stout every night for months and months with each pack weighing in at about 1150kcal in total. I realized this was beyond stupid and wanted to stop so I drank 12 of them in one sitting, threw up, and now whenever I think of that beer I gag.

The amount of money I've saved since is ridiculous, wish I had some self control when it came to alcohol like a normal person.
>>
>>35107705
yeah i get it dude, I'm not like a big AA person. I dont even go to traditional meetings anymore stopped after my 3 month plan, at most Ill go to an affiliated support group on my school campus with other college kids like once a week, but that being said, a dude who is 40 days sober and who is having alcoholic thoughts should go to an AA meeting, just to make it through that place.
>>
>>35107733
>1.9 standard drinks x 12
>22.8 standard drinks
confirmed for lightweight baby
>>
>>35107586
20 oz of vodka is 13 shots dude
>>
>>35107745
requesting picture of girl on phone reading a text from her friend
>LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!!
>>
>>35107715
I'm not that guy you are replying to, but you don't know what you're talking about. Have you ever been to AA or taken a substance abuse class? Alcoholism is about how the booze impacts your life. If you drink once a month but every time you do it you black out, get in a fight or go to jail then you're an alcoholic. Whereas the guy that has a beer or two to chill out everyday after work is not.
>>
>>35107755
I finish a handle in a day and a half
that's 45 shots
it's like you fags were never in a fraternity! HAHA GAYS
>>
>>35107715
yep whatever you say man, it's not like what im saying isnt the dominant position in all the medical literature and the recovery community as a whole.
It's not like i myself am an alcoholic with 18 months.
The root cause of alcoholism is how you drink, not how often, but frequency obviously correlates very strongly with abuse of alcohol so it's very likely that someone who drinks everyday, is abusing alcohol. And when I say abusing alcohol I mean drinking alcohol in a way that damages your life. But many college kids drink everyday for extended periods, the vast majority arent alcholics, and like i said earlier the guy who drinks once every 2 months but gets hospitalized or gets a dui and still can't stop, is.
>>
>people that don't understand the difference between alcoholism and alcohol abuse

Alcoholism is a chronic condition involving a physical and mental addiction to alcohol

Alcohol abuse is drinking alcohol to the point it begins harming you in some way, such as physically(hurt your liver) or legally(DUI or drunken fight)

Learn the difference guys.
>>
>>35107773
haha wtf thats over 3000 calories of booze

how fucking fat are you?
>>
>>35104881
Gains are life
>>
>>35107804
Alcoholism is when you end up in the hospital with seizures, that's how I figured out I had to quit.
>>
>>35104876
Another graduate of Hazelton.
>>
>>35107811
if you drink alot alcohol doesn't get converted into energy and gets subverted into heat released by the body releasing harmful toxins from the liver, I am 225 pounds but not more than 15% body fat. My maintence is 3200 calories anyway.
Look at most alcoholics, they do not gain an incredible amount of weight despite the excess calories, it's because the body is detecting the posion and telling the liver to get rid of it asap rocky
>>
File: fea-anchorman-01-2013.jpg (101 KB, 333x343) Image search: [Google]
fea-anchorman-01-2013.jpg
101 KB, 333x343
>>35102980
I've had many phases in my life where I was drinking every night and wouldn't stop even when I knew I should, so that's a yes. But right now I'm doing okay. I just drink red wine on the weekends and it's good. Then I make sure to exercise hard enough all week that I already feel better than alcohol can make me feel.

Last year around this time I was asking /fit/ about this situation where I was trying to get back into the gym while still drinking after every workout. I noticed that my strength wasn't improving at all, I was literally making no gains. What's more, my heart started to hurt because I was drinking almost immediately after lifting, that was kind of spooky.

I had a ton of shit come up at once like having to move and work for new people and it required all of my attention so that for the first time in months I went 2-3 days in a row without drinking. When I had the urge to go and get some alcohol I remember driving past the liquor store and telling myself "Nope. I don't think I should". It felt like I had beat Satan himself.

Suddenly I started getting gains in the gym again, strength was going up, more importantly my bench press finally caught back up to where it used to be. It never could have happened if I hadn't broken free of alc.

With red wine it's different. I get nice and warm buzzed with red wine on Fri or Saturday night and the next day I feel no urge to drink again, or if I do I can shrug it off pretty easy.

I wonder sometimes how many people have experienced this. It's like stepping away from a bottomless pit and you don't realize you did it until you go 2-3 days without drinking. Then you look back at yourself and think "wow I can't believe I was living like that".
>>
>>35104876
are you me when I was 16-17? stay on the straighten path because after the lighter stuff like dxm and alcohol I got strung out on heroin. I had almost 4 years clean and sober and ended up relapsing on dxm when I had bronchitis, taking the prescribed dose on the bottle led to eating a bottle and a half which led to a 3 day dxm binge which landed me in the psych ward. Putting any substances in my body really just doesn't work for me it blows, have almost a year now and got bronchitis again and cough syrup still seems appealing after all that because I think i can do it because I really have a cough. I want off this wild ride.
>>
>>35107841

Feel u bruv but I love beer it makes me forget about what a fucked world this is even more so than pot or coke or liquor it's like drinking complacency
>>
>>35107770

AA is a cult with worse success rates than just quitting and living your life.

You're confusing alcoholism with alcohol abuse anon.
An alcoholic is by definition addicted to alcohol.
It's impossible to maintain an addiction only using a substance once a month.
Binge drinking is fucking dangerous and stupid but it doesn't make you an alcoholic.
>>
>>35107715
I think he was giving a rough example brah and I think he is spot on. But could be a bit more generous with the term. The daily drinker prob couldn't give it up like the once a monther could so yeah

Personally I no longer drink. No good things come from and a waste of money. I don't believe in intoxicants
>>
>>35107838
So your saying that you are drinking so much your liver gives up and kicks it out the door? Shit son
>>
Not only did I deftly avoid being an alcoholic I also somehow managed to quit cigarettes. I think once again it had to do with moving and getting a new job. At my old job we all drank and smoked. At my new job everyone is clean cut and I just don't want to be a loser anymore... and people who need to drink everyday or people who are smokers (weed or cigarettes) I really feel are losers. I know when I was one, I felt like a loser and I was a loser.

Between alcohol and cigarettes, cigarettes are harder to quit, especially if you have friends, roommates or girlfriends who also smoke. I gave up pussy not long ago because I don't want to be around girls who smoke anymore, because I know for a fact they aren't strong enough to quit and the idea of getting an ash tray pregnant is scary as shit. Even if they stopped smoking while your bun was in their oven they would probably go back to smoking after the baby is born, plus your baby would have shitty genetics from their radioactive smoker mom. And also, it's not like girls know they are pregnant the second it happens. If she's a drinker and smoker she will be drinking and smoking while your child is still just a little peanut in her tummy. That's not fair and I won't put any of my unborn children through that.

Better to be alone than be with a woman who smokes and drinks.
>>
>>35102980
same

tell me how does it feel
>>
>>35104425
Any after pics bro please I'm a former fatty aswell I was 290 at 6'4 I'm 205 now and want to drop to 190-195ish
>>
>>35107847
DXM is actually not effective for cough, its no better than placebo. The reason cough medicine works is the antihistamines in them.

Taking two 25mg benadryl will be way more effective for your cough than DXM and it will help you sleep.
>>
File: 15089877013_feb2e5140f_o.png (945 KB, 611x610) Image search: [Google]
15089877013_feb2e5140f_o.png
945 KB, 611x610
I always wanted to be a girl but the feelign comes and goes
>>
>>35107892
no liver is still functioning, it's just subvertingt the alcohol into heat, I take breaks often but lately i've just been drinking a shit ton, and typically when i do drink I also do some kind of stimulant which also aids with remaining thin and muscular. and in the end I dont lose gains since I eat smart and drink tons of water. last week I killed 2 bottles of vodka and 7 40 oz malt liquors over the course of the week
hit a 170 PR for my OHP (post bench)
as far as I can tell I am not dying yet, but somedays after I drink i feel like a fucking retard like I just came down from mdma, i can't really think or function well.
It's a crap shoot
rather die drinking than die an unhappy wage slave
>>
>>35104366

Obviously joined aa to hit on weak alkie sluts. Come back when you can wreck a twelve pack every night by 9 pm.
>>
>>35107909
>antihistamines
synonymous with ohysical nicotine withdrawa symptoms

CANT WAIT FOR SUMMER so i can deal with this shit again
>>
Not an alcoholic but I do drink most friday and saturday nights. I'm intermitten fasting so my intake window is noon to 8pm but I still drink whiskey and vodka straights that night and account for it in my daily caloric intake

Not sure if it's hurting my gains or not. Or I should say fat loss
>>
>>35107930
lol if you really want me to establish my credentials, i've had my stomach pumped 3 times, last one after blowing a .40, had 2 drunk and disorderly and about 8 other alcohol related charges, almost died in a DUI.
And yes by the end of my drinking I was only drinking maybe once every couple weeks but that doesn't mean before hand I didn't have long periods where I wasn't easily wrecking a 12 pack every night.
so literally fuck you dude
>>
>>35102980
I knew it was bad for gains... but. Like, I lost the 50 pound (my goal) my getting smashed every night and eating very little otherwise which brought me to a deficit. And like, I *have* been acquiring my noob gains, and I know that alcohol is bad but... like, alcohol is the only thing that gives me joy in this world. I seriously have to give up the only thing that makes this world not awful to get shredded, the very thing that held my hand during my weight loss?

fuuuuuuuuck
>>
File: tankabbot.png (205 KB, 459x343) Image search: [Google]
tankabbot.png
205 KB, 459x343
>>35102980
If they aren't able to put a cap on it, drinking can hurt even the strongest men. Tank Abbot like many men believed drinking beer was simply a manly thing to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQUgQNtm40

And who was going to argue with him? Look how much he was benching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQtDw7h-we8

And he knocked out guys who people truly believed were invincible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bgpsu0lOEbE

But as time went on he wasn't capable of making the comebacks he wanted to. He kept saying "I just need to get back in shape and get my wind back" but you just know that instead he was drinking. And even if he was training his ass off, he was drinking afterwards and undoing all of it.

I truly think that if he had just stopped fucking drinking and swallowed his pride on that one subject he would have done so many more great things. Instead he got put on his ass by Kimbo Slice and probably still drinks every night.
>>
File: le failed existence.jpg (33 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
le failed existence.jpg
33 KB, 600x434
hello normalfags

little questionaire for yall

1. how many of you have lurked less than two years
2. how many of yu are scooby worshippers
3. how often throughout your puberty and early adulthood have girls signalled that they are sexually attracfted to you
4. Are you 7/10+

?
>>
File: KeithR2.jpg (751 KB, 2501x1646) Image search: [Google]
KeithR2.jpg
751 KB, 2501x1646
>>35107917
Haha I guess you lucked out and got the Rockstar Immortality Gene.

I don't suppose you resemble this guy?
>>
>>35107971
1. lot longer
2. no
3. all the fucking time
4. im a 9
>>
>>35107971
fuck off tripfag
>>
>>35107959
Here is Tank Abbots son.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coSgSFajSgo
At least he seems like it. Here you see a combination of liquid courage and true strength making him a badass. Just wait until he's a few years older, though. It won't be the same.
>>
>>35107971
1. less than two years
2. don't worship but I've used some of his info amongst others
3. When I wasn't fat, it happened semi-frequent. Even when I was fat it happened quasi-frequent
4. I'd say 7-7.5 now that I don't hate myself
>>
>>35107971
1. lurked since 2012
2. Scoob is good
3. routinely - I would say twice a day
4. I would say so, comparing myself with the attractiveness level of the girls who signal they are attracted to me
>>
>>35107999
a true viking

not aesthetic at all but fighting with a grin and having a good drunken time
>>
I have no idea how you people can handle so many drinks so often.
When I drink, the 2-3 days after it I find I have horribly low motivation, next to no energy, and just feel "off".

My peak was drinking around 3 beers every second day, and I felt absolutely horrible most of the time.
>>
File: genetics.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
genetics.jpg
92 KB, 1280x720
>>35107982
forgot to include pic
>>
>>35107959
That guy looks terrible for 50.
>>
>>35107971
>normalfags
Go back to retard9k faggot.
>>
>>35107999
That hit at 0:15 sounds like a watermelon getting cracked open.
>>
File: 26.jpg (566 KB, 4420x3315) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
566 KB, 4420x3315
>>35108080
fuck you you fucking faggot
>>
File: 09827345.jpg (190 KB, 1630x1702) Image search: [Google]
09827345.jpg
190 KB, 1630x1702
alcohol absolutely destroys your gains. i've been running ICF for almost a year now and my 5x5 numbers are dismal. I should be much bigger than I am. I drink around 2-3 shots scotch a night 3-5 nights a week. Then craft beers if I go out with friends.
>>
>>35108055
lol are you really that unwilling to believe actually socially successful and good looking guys also happen to think /fit/ is funny?
Sure I was a bit weird when I found out about 4chan in like 9th grade but im a senior in college now.
>>
File: comebackbehere.jpg (29 KB, 459x520) Image search: [Google]
comebackbehere.jpg
29 KB, 459x520
sie würkt so kühl an sie kommt niemand ran
aber vor der kamera da zeigt sie was sie kann

ja
>>
>>35108107
but seriously go the fuck back to r9k.
Also why are you even tripping, post your stats/cbt.
>>
>>35104210
this.
>>
>>35108042
>I have horribly low motivation, next to no energy, and just feel "off"
This is the baseline for an alcoholic. When we start drinking again we feel normal instead of awful. This feeling of normalcy combined with feeling slightly more social is interpreted as feeling "good" when really it's just a shitty buzz compared to what someone who only drinks once in a while feels.
>>
File: 17825-cope.gif (1 MB, 320x182) Image search: [Google]
17825-cope.gif
1 MB, 320x182
>>35108125
>>
>>35108129
Damn.
Honestly I'm kind of glad the price of alcohol is so high here (around $35 for a 12-pack). It was the thing that stopped me from continuing to drink.
>>
File: 1448606417001.jpg (99 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
1448606417001.jpg
99 KB, 267x400
>>35108112
>ICF
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA
>>
>>35107770
>Alcoholism is about how the booze impacts your life.
Yeah and claiming that there are people who drink everyday and are doing fine is what every alcoholic says, because they are drinking every day and telling themselves they're doing fine.
>durp at least I'm not rolling my car on the highway like other people they're the alcoholics not me
Shameful.
>>
File: 1436247845031.jpg (522 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1436247845031.jpg
522 KB, 1920x1080
>>35102980

Generally I'll go through between 3~4 bottles of scotch whiskey (or gin) on most weeknights. There are some nights after work I don't have the energy to drink, or only have a few glasses.

On weekends, I'll generally drink about 1.5L of gin or whiskey in an evening (two 700mL bottles at a minimum), and whatever beer or other spirits I can get my hands on.

On weekends I'd typically take a few ecstasy pills and half gram of coke each night, but strictly not during the week when I have work. (I also don't touch weed, because with so much alcohol it fucks me up very badly.)

I drink with diet caffeine-free soft drinks (soda) because it has a lower sugar content, doesn't disrupt my sleep on weeknights, and diet mixers increase the rate of intoxication.

In terms of its effects, it's a bit of a gains goblin, especially during winter when I'm less active I get way too soft in the mid-section. And I sweat a lot at night on the nights after I've had an odd day where I don't drink.
>>
>>35108171
>$35 for a 12 pack

what

jesus, what. are you in hawaii or something
>>
>>35108186
Singapore
>>
>>35108179
A high-functioning alcoholic (HFA) is an alcoholic who is able to maintain their outside life such as jobs, academics, relationships, etc. – all while drinking a lot.
>>
>>35108179
That's not necessarily true, I knew I was an alcoholic and it was ruining my life. Most alcoholics know what they're doing is bad, they just can't stop.
>>
>>35107932
>>35108156
>>35108173
This faggot needs to be removed.
>>
>>35108215
my mom in a nutshell

rip
>>
>>35108215
High functioning is a myth, they're the ones in denial.
>>
>>35108215
Stop posting. You're just some retard alc from r9k who is all excited because we're talking about your hobby. The way you're posting inane bullshit and reaction images makes it clear you're drunk right now even. GTFO.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 700x525
It's 5 am

everything in close proximity is closed

i need more of this delicious juice

feels bad man
>>
>>35107971
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>35108241
>he's still posting
>he's one of those miserable fucks who hangs around when he's not wanted just to spite people
I don't say this to people often but you should stop living.
>>
>>35108240
when i snap man you won't be alright
>>
>>35107971
1. Longer.
2. Definitely.
3. 5 times? Mostly 3s, didn't bother.
4. Probably 5/10
>>
v sauce take me awayyy
>>
>>35108129
Hmm... I think you hit the nail on the head with me. Too bad I have quite a learned disdain for sobriety.
>>
we fade to grey
>>
If I drink anywhere near a lifting day I feel so sore and old as I recover
>>
File: 1426559867599.jpg (14 KB, 505x479) Image search: [Google]
1426559867599.jpg
14 KB, 505x479
>>35104655

Enjoy your liver failing pleb
>>
I am an official alcoholic. When I wake up I drink about half a bottle of Vodka to kind of function.
Over the course of the day it can be 2 whole bottles of Vodka and some beer.
I still have a job so I can afford it but it's taking over my life slowly. I am getting help from a psychiatrist but I still am addicted to that shit.
>>
>>35110622
>When I wake up I drink about half a bottle of Vodka to kind of function.
I tried this before and projectile vomited.
I am so lucky I have a weak stomach, its the only reason I don't drink everyday
>>
>>35108418
I'm 22 and still perfect the morning after drinking. Everyone tells me this is going to hit me soon
>>
>>35103261
>2 or 3 drinks a day
>a fucking day
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35107981
>balding
>dyel
>manlet
Not even close sempai
>>
>>35108112
>i barely drink (lmao 3 shots)
>i run a shit tier routine
>im weak and never put a day off effort in
Literally fuck off youre like a criminal nigger complaining about police . nothing you say has value.
>>
File: 1448063333720.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1448063333720.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
>>35107509
If she dumped you via text she's been seeing someone else for a long time now

Drinking a few beers here and there obviously didnt matter, why should it matter now when it can make you feel a bit better?
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.