[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/ 2015/nov/30/police-inves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: whalersltd.jpg-large.jpg (106 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
whalersltd.jpg-large.jpg
106 KB, 768x1024
http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/30/police-investigate-reports-of-fat-shaming-cards-on-london-tube?CMP=share_btn_fb

What do you think /fit/ ?

There is a group in London who have nobely taken it upon themselves to start fat shaming people on the tube, it seems like i am the only one who thinks that this is well overdue and we need to start rounding up the fatties now and giving them subsidised gym memberships and strict dietary regimes.

Most people have taken to this article very badly, saying its making the fatties feel bad, and it is terrible for there self esteem. I for one think that fatties are the scourge of our society the fat lazy bastards, these people are allowed to have kids, they don't even know how to feed themselves let alone give someone the best start in life by feeding them a nutritious well rounded diet

Fat hate thread?
>>
File: 1440096545982.png (205 KB, 483x322) Image search: [Google]
1440096545982.png
205 KB, 483x322
>>
File: not ashamed.jpg (133 KB, 698x976) Image search: [Google]
not ashamed.jpg
133 KB, 698x976
I think people should be shamed more. We've grown into a disgusting vulgar society. Not just with a vast majority being fat (though perhaps it's a symptom), but what we view, reality tv and how we talk to each other now, feminism.
>>
>Your wasting NHS money

If you want to be witty, at least use proper grammar you fucks.
>>
>>35102830
>subsidised gym memberships
they have enough sense of entitlement as it is without more unearned special treatment
>>
>>35102830
>these people are allowed to have kids
implying you want the obese sterilised?
>>
>beatiful

shaking my head family
>>
>>35103050
It is actually correct in the sentence.
>>
>>35103069
it could save money in the long run yeah at first it costs a lot, but as people start to enjoy being the greek gods they were meant to be the NHS would save monies. Just like nuclear reactors, they're expensive but once youve paid for it energy is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>35103050
lrn2read
>>
>>35103069
it would save money in the long run
>>
>>35103050
>of you're wasting NHS money
>of you're

Don't correct what is not wrong, you fat fuck
>>
File: 1446790115708.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446790115708.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>35103050
>>
>>35102830
>police investigate reports of fat shaming cards
>police investigate reports
>police
>investigate
>reports of fatshaming

what the fuck happend to us
>>
>>35103205
i kno
>>
File: 1431284896218.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1431284896218.png
484 KB, 582x600
>police-investigate
>literal hurt feelings police
>the city of bongkuck
>>
>>35103157
>>35103171
If we're talking about enforced exercise routines it might have an impact on obesity; subsidising memberships is a waste and actually harmful:
>money isn't the issue, willingness is
>exercise doesn't require a gym
>unearned money is harmful
I've heard too many "I could lose weight if I had more money" and it's an excuse, if you spend money on them it enables that excuse.

Also it wouldn't save money to cure obesity in the long-run according to that study someone posted the other day. I haven't been able to find it again but somewhere they calculated the cost of having a normal weight population and it was more due to later life costs.
>>
>>35103157
>it could save money in the long run
no it wouldn't, nobody is fat because they can't afford a gym membership
>>
>>35103240
sorry, I should say it wouldn't save money -within the healthcare system-; there might be economic benefits to society overall, that wasn't assessed.
>>
>>35103240
>>35103250
Sorry i meant enforced exercise, under punishment of being banned from fast food resturants
>>
>>35103250

You'd have to have enforced gym camps for this to work.
>>
>>35103205
There is a reason why we refer to them as "britkeks", you know. I will put money on the next James Bond movie involving a fat girl as the Bond girl love interest that James (the poor bastard) has to fuck.
>>
>>35102830

Righto mate, those lardy sods need to top themselves so I won't have to get a butcher's at their gunts on the underground every time I want to pop off to Nando's
>>
>>35103365
And then what - they live (and work?) inside the camps until they're a healthy weight, then returning to it if they step over a bmi of 30? A lot of the obese will be employed, I assume. House arrest is another option, as well as organised restrictions on what they're able to buy. The more realistic option might be to start community initiatives with government assistance to make sure everyone is in on it. It would be hard work mentally on the volunteers, though.
>>
>>35103439
> It would be hard work mentally on the volunteers, though.
Just get my commander
>>
>police investigating someones feelings getting hurt

Stay kucked Britain.
>>
Are we enabling this fatty by actually believing that she didn't just make it up?
>>
>>35103423
tfw no one talks like that in fucking London

m8 get your facts str8
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.