[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you aren't training for a sport, you have no business
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
If you aren't training for a sport, you have no business doing over 30 minutes of cardio a day. An absolute waste of time.
>>
>>35101976
Drake looks like such a little bitch
>>
>>35101976
Good thing I absolutely never do Cardio.
Better spend my time doing more useful stuft like playing videogames.
>>
>>35102078
Assuming you're joking but video games are a good use of your time. It is exercise for your brain.
>>
>>35102027
Tell that to Meek Mills
>>
You doing more than 10 min of cardio OP?

Lol
>>
>>35101976
>doing cardio at all
whats the fucking point? seriously
>>
>>35101976
Is there any benefit of jogging instead of doing sprint HIIT?
Sprints seem to burn more calories, be anaerobic, build muscle/prevent catabolism, release hgh and test.
And recent studies show that anaerobic exercises are better for your health than aerobics.
>>
>>35101976
so i should just take the bus in stead of cycling 30 minutes to and from school?
>>
File: Capture.png (178 KB, 359x571) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
178 KB, 359x571
If you're not a competition bodybuilder you have no business lifting weights
>>
>>35102101
Was*

Games these days are designed for the near-retarded who just happen to be equivalent to "an average american".

Some games could still count as exercise for reactions, but most don't get even that.

Going mainstream ruined gaming.
>>
>>35101976
If you aren't a nutritionist, you have absotuely no business eating healthily. absolute. watte. of. time.
>>
>>35101976
If you aren't a faggot, you have no business looking at shirtless men on /fit/ all day. An absolute waste of time.
>>
File: 0546 - tEwTJpO.png (89 KB, 408x660) Image search: [Google]
0546 - tEwTJpO.png
89 KB, 408x660
>>35101976
Cardio is important. Do you want your gains covered by a thick layer of fat?
>>
got as question about cardio if anyone can answer

I just ran a mile in 9:30 (new pr) on my treadmill, the tread has a meter in it that tells calories burned supposedly. Says I burned 130 calories in 10 minutes, is that even possible?
>>
File: rGCEQfT.jpg (45 KB, 643x800) Image search: [Google]
rGCEQfT.jpg
45 KB, 643x800
>>35101976
I do 10 mins of HIIT training at the end of most workouts.
It's great for burning fat and for cardiovascular health (which is important believe it or not).
>>
damn drake was a literal dyel
glad the saw the light
>>
>>35104753
yeah, I run for about 50 minutes a night and only burn 660 cals, welcome to cardio breh
>>
>>35105217
but that sounds amazing, I'm already cutting at 1800 calories a day, just 30 minutes on the treadmill is a small meal for me. Too good to be true since I don't mind running
>>
>>35102157
Endurance
>>
>>35105292
they not accurate
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.