[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /fit/, fat-fuck here. I read the sticky and i know how to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_14486674738431593.jpg (175 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_14486674738431593.jpg
175 KB, 480x434
Hi /fit/, fat-fuck here.
I read the sticky and i know how to get rid of my fat. Problem is I can't stop eating snacks and drinking water didn't help me.
What to do?
>pic unrelated
>>
>>35101942

>Problem is I can't stop eating snacks

Are you hungry? Fiber helps. If you eat out of enjoyment or boredom there really isn't anything you can do except not being a faggot with no willpower.
>>
>>35101942
It doesn't say which siege engines are which princesses. I am going to go ahead and say that top right is Jasmine
>>
>>35101942

>I can't stop eating snacks

try developing some goddamn discipline, it helps.
>>
>>35101942
>Problem is I can't stop eating snacks

if you literally can't stop eating snacks then you might as well kill yourself right now.
>>
chewing gum for a few hours and drinking lots of water usually keeps my mind off hunger at work. also, so buying snacks in the first place

added bonus is chewing gum for extended periods of time really beefs up your jaw muscles
>>
>>35101942

-Eat snacks with low calories (carrots etc)
-Keep yourself busy, go on a walk, hike, ride your bike, read, paint, whatever
-have the willpower, there is a good reason you started doing this. And it wont always be easy.

And do yourself a favour, and just keep all the snacks away from you in the first place. If youre living alone, dont even buy them. If youre living in your parents house, keep them locked somewhere.
>>
>>35101942
Its a habit you have to break. Its not that hard. My first post on fit was
>Is there a food that i can eat in large quantities and still lose fat
That was my fat mentality back then.
Now I eat 3-4 meals a day and im doing just fine.
>>
dont keep snacks in the house, i only have carrots, oranges, and almonds lying around, and i dont even like 2/3 so i only eat them if im getting like a headache or something. i also pound green tea like a montherfucker.
>>
>>35101942
As a former fat ass myself all I can say is put a tampon in and tighten the fuck up! It sucks, yea its hard but the reward is worth it.
>>
Your brain is addicted to food, you have abused a dopamine pathway. All things like this take a couple weeks for you to get used to not having, then you will forget they exist.

It is no different from quitting cigs, and it DOES get easier and easier each day OP
>>
Heh, thanks guys, didn't expected so many answers.
>>
>>35101942
I wasn't a fat fuck, but definitely chubbier than I wanted. I have been successful with losing fat and not feeling hungry by eating a lot more fresh fruit and veg. In most instances, fruit and veg will be lower in calories than whatever junk you're eating, will have fiber and water, and is just good for you. You don't have to deal with hunger to lose fat.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.