[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/fit/ i´m in deep trouble. in august i was at 83kg bodyweight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Roger_Estep_001.jpg (77 KB, 548x600) Image search: [Google]
Roger_Estep_001.jpg
77 KB, 548x600
/fit/ i´m in deep trouble.
in august i was at 83kg bodyweight 1pl8 ohp / 2pl8 bp / 100kg squat / 140kg DL
and then i got sick and after i recovered i hurt myself and basically
i nearly weigh 70kgs now and haven´t been to the gym regularly for almost 4 months.
how to come back on my stats?
will i have to take the same time it took me when i made it the first time?

>recovering from injury/sickness general time out thread
>>
File: roger estep.jpg (29 KB, 310x400) Image search: [Google]
roger estep.jpg
29 KB, 310x400
Roger Estep.
>>
>how to come back on my stats?
eat and lift
>will i have to take the same time it took me when i made it the first time?
probably not

i'm really not sure what kind of answers you were expecting
>>
>>35101674
>will i have to take the same time it took me when i made it the first time?
nope, regaining strength (especially at your lifts) is super fast
>>
>>35101674
It's goint to take you 1.5 month/2 months max.

For one reason or another every summer for the past 3 years I've been unable to train (that's a 4 months pause).

The first time it took me 3 months but I was doing stupid shit. Every time after that it was about 1.5 months.

My routine is pretty simple - I deadlift, squat, ohp and bench 2 times a week, and then I fuck arounf if I have the time
>>
File: estep.png (167 KB, 886x309) Image search: [Google]
estep.png
167 KB, 886x309
>>35101726
>>
why do yo go '2pl8' and then 100kg ?
>>
>>35101781
was about to ask this
>>
>>35101781
>>35101790
>counting the bar
>>
>>35101781
my guess is to avoid replies where people reply that his squat was equal to bp, instead of answering his actual question
>>
>>35101781
that´s because im an idiot and didn´t write 110 even though i wanted to
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.