[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yohimbine General Share experiences: I have been using it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5
File: PMF-00053-7.jpg (252 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
PMF-00053-7.jpg
252 KB, 1600x1600
Yohimbine General

Share experiences:
I have been using it for over a week and a half and lost about 4 lbs even though I over indulged on Thanks giving.
>>
>>35100402
I've never taken it by itself but when I try it with clen or EC it really spikes my heartrate to like 130bpm and cardio takes it up to like 170bpm

struggle to sleep on it and get mad heart palpitations even from just 2.5mg.

people tell you to take like 0.2mg per kg of body weight, which for me is like 20mg!
>>
>>35100881
Real dangerous to take with ec senpai, I cycle ec for 2 weeks, then go off and do yohimbine, I recommend you do the same
>>
>>35100402

YOH! I don't know your name but excuse me bitch I saw your thread in the catalog.

>interested
>>
Im interested in it. How do you use it? intermittent fasting right? Take it when fasted and lift/cardio?
>>
>>35103397
Take it when you wake up. Do light cardio, nothing to extraneous. Don't lift on it. Eat only after 4 hours after taking it. Recommended dosage is .02 for every pound you are. Don't go over 20mg Get cut.
>>
>>35103864
since the capsules are 2.5mg i should take all needed at once to equal my weight of 170?
>>
It made my anxiety too bad. Though didn't think the sides were as bad as eph.
>>
>>35104190
You would take around 17mg but make sure you work your way up to that dosage.
>>
I read somewhere that not all yohimbine HCL is made equal. is the primaforce one fine? how about the bulk powder ones?

and im bulking for winter, when i cut, starting at around 20-25% bf, is it fine to take YHCL or is it actually only effective once you're low bf% and want to get rid of stubborn bf%?
>>
>>35104262
I see people saying to take caffeine too. is that needed or just a bonus?
>>
>>35104428
I take it with coffee.>>35104289
Primaforce is the most used one. Get that one or read around to find other reputable brands. I would say its fine to use whenever, but it is really useful when you're already at a lower bf.
>>
>>35104703
thanks bro, yeah i've got primaforce, but when i read that a lot of yohimbine hcl is not equal, i assumed they were talking about primaforce. i actually dont even know any other yhcl brands t b h f a m
>>
http://yohimbine.emgsites.com/
Everything one needs to know, bookmark it.

Tempted to go ECY but it's probably a bad idea. I just like the idea of trimming the goddamn subcutaneous fat on my ass fuck these fat deposits.
>>
Would a standard dose of yohimbine + EC + 250mg powder DNP + really low calories (1000-1200) daily be a bad combo?
>>
>>35104817
im trying the same stuff minus the E because i don't wanna have to find a source for that and dnp as well
>>
>>35104761
nice link thanks.

is there any before/after or any results of Yohimbine actually working? almost everything I've seen is of people on a cut taking YHCL so it's hard to say if it was effective. Or studies like the one in the link, with fatso's or other scenarios like soccer players, not really relevant to lifters and aesthetics.

Also, YHCL is pretty much the strongest natural aid for cutting right? along with ECA? everything else, like DNP/clen,etc. are all stronger but illegal or health risks?
>>
File: Quad on YOHIMBINE.png (431 KB, 1256x4232) Image search: [Google]
Quad on YOHIMBINE.png
431 KB, 1256x4232
>>
Yohimbine isn't going to stop your ass getting fat if you overeat.

If you lost weight despite indulging them collectively across the week and a half you ate a deficit of probably ~ 1k + some water.

The shit isn't boosting your metabolism like that, it operates on the same principal as caffeine & nicotine n shit; i.e. increase of 2 - 3% metabolism for a period of about 2 hours before returning to baseline.
>>
>>35104916
Well Yohimbine is always used to shed fat so it's hard to show really how much of an edge it gives, but there's a lot of studies on Yohimbine on examine.com showing how useful it is, the one on soccer players losing quite a bit more fat on it than not.

I don't actually know which is better between EC/Yohimbine.

Haven't tried Clen/DNP, doesn't feel necessary to me for the risks.
>>
>>35104817

Why do you want to do that to yourself though?

I really can't help but cringe when people post shit like this.

Do you know how taxing being a deficit is on your adrenal glands?

Do you know how taxing it is to abuse stimulants to your adrenal glands?

Do you know how taxing it is to do BOTH at the same time?

And DNP?

I bet you're some 260lbs fat ass too, NIGGA JUST CUT CALORIES.

FUCK.
>>
You know they use yohimbine to get cows horny right.
>>
>>35105007
But thats hard.
>>
>>35105056
yep, i found out after giving some to ur mom, horny is an understatement
>>
>>35104703
what about the one in op's pic?
>>
File: 1448848314838.jpg (103 KB, 698x620) Image search: [Google]
1448848314838.jpg
103 KB, 698x620
>>35105320
>>35104703
jk im a fucking retard. thanks for answering my other questions though mang.
>>
File: 20151201_231911~01[1].jpg (2 MB, 2988x3478) Image search: [Google]
20151201_231911~01[1].jpg
2 MB, 2988x3478
>>35105320
That is Primaforce

Hoarded a bunch, nice and cheap on evitamins
>>
I'm very sensitive to caffeine it sends my heart racing. Would it still be safe to take it? Are there any specific issues I should look out for? I would only take this, fish oil and a multivitamin do no EC stack for me.
>>
Any ausfag anons curious about YHCL getting held up at customs - if you shop at Smart Powders and choose the default shipping option, they'll mark the package as caffeine tabs so the package should make it through. Usually takes about 10-14 days to arrive from shipping date. Just sharing my experience.
>>
>>35106000
you think this would work for Canada too? thanks for the tip btw
>>
>>35105914
Probably not the best idea. People with caffeine sensitivities probably should stay away from this.
>>
>>35104817
>yohimbine + EC + 250mg powder DNP
Enjoy dying.
>>
How does this compare to ephedrin? Have been on a few cycles of ephedrin and it works great, except hard to get it up while on a cycle.. But never tried Yohimbine.
>>
>>35105007
>>35106345
Okay guys that's why I'm asking because I'm not going to introduce anything into myself without doing at least some research.

On 250mg DNP starting my cycle but I'll keep it safe and stay away from Yohimbine. Probably keep the EC and 1k cal deficit
>>
File: 1398286154009.jpg (105 KB, 400x801) Image search: [Google]
1398286154009.jpg
105 KB, 400x801
>>35100402
>and potency
:D
lol are you fags having dick problems
>>
so, how long in general would it be safe to take yohimbine after EC? I've heard the guideline of EC 4 hours after yohimbine, but im wondering about the possibility of say taking EC at like 2AM and then yohimbine around 9 after I wake up.
>>
>>35100402
>tfw been perma cutting
>tfw was 290
>tfw 205 now at 6'4
>tfw still got lower ab fat pouch thingy
>tfw just want a flat stomach

>tfw bro gave me a bottle of MTS Drop Factor and Yohombine
>tfw perfect time to receive that shit for free cuz I'm currently cutting hard.
>tfw want to be around 190-195 at New Years.

So im giving this shit a shot hey it's free so why not

Currently taking 2 pills of drop factor and 2 pills of Yohombine in the morning 7am when I get up before the gym. Go and lift weights on fasted state then I take 2 more Yohombine about 15
minutes before cardio. Then 2 more pills of drop factor around 2pm

I'm wondering should I just take the 2 pills of drop factor as soon as I get up then take the 4 pills of Yohombine after lifting and 15 minutes before cardio?
>>
>>35106189
Is there any alternative for me?
>>
>>35108051
>MTS Drop Factor
never heard of this before... after googling it has a lot of stuff in it, stuff i've never heard of before. wonder how effective it is, outside of the YHCL
>>
>>35104945
Damn, wish it wasn't banned in Australia
>>
>>35109155
With this and ephedrine banned it's a real shithole for weight loss drugs.
>>
>>35110980
Gotta love the Nanny State
>>
>>35110980
It's like they want people to be fat right
>>
>>35104826
centurysupplements
>>
>>35100881

>using clen to lose weight
>using clen at all

topkek faggot.
>>
>>35100402
Based Yohimbine, used it for cutting 2 years ago, best cut of my life.
>>
Anyone know any sites that ship yohimbine to Canada? I've also been looking into primaforce but can't find anywhere that'll ship it.
>>
>>35104289
Powder city sells it in bulk and it's third party lab verified for purity. You can make your own capsules or mix it in your coffee.
>>
>>35111973
Stats? And how long did you use it?
>>
>>35107588
>keep it safe
>1k cal defecit with DNP and EC stack

I hope you die fatty
>>
>>35109105
I don't know if you're still here bro but I'll make an update at the end of the month when I run out I'm stacking it with Yohombine as well wish me luck
>>
>>35114459
im here bro, good luck and make sure you dont be one of those fags who promises to post results but disappears.

also dont die, dose properly
>>
Bought like 3 bottles on sale, took it once and haven't done it since. I did 1 cap and then 20m later did a 2nd cap because it felt ok. I took some caffeine & went for a run & had to stop because I was worried about my heart rate.

It did produce that feeling where you push yourself hard on cardio when you first start out, where your ears get numb/cold.

Just doesn't seem worth the heart stress though, might as well just do steroids if you're willing to risk it.
>>
>>35115164
Just don't fucking run hard when on it. Walk for an hour. Follow everyone's instructions and don't be a dumbass
>>
>>35115095
Lmfao don't worry man I will I'm in the final stages of my cut.. I don't want abs desu I just want a flat stomach so I'll post after New Years probably
>>
How do you guys measure this shit without a proper scale?
I fucked up and I bought a 0.1g precision scale when I bought YHCl and I didn't want to spend more money on another scale, so I used the 0.1 scale to measure about 500mg of YHCl, mixed it in a 500ml water bottle, so I ended up with a 1mg/ml solution of YHCl
All I wanted to know is if it goes bad over time, and how much time?
>>
>>35115547
Just get it as a pill. It's a million times easier without buying a good scale
>>
This shit ok to take with things like creatine and beta aniline?
I'm a little worried about over working liver/kidneys
>>
my casein has 4g of sugar/scoop will this increase my blood sugar and fuck with yohimbine?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.