[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All trolling aside, I literally want to kill myself for being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 600x655
All trolling aside, I literally want to kill myself for being a manlet.
My growth played are still open, but I'm 18, how would I be able to grow 3" in height without lifts?
>>
>>35099120
*plates
>>
>>35099161
"grow grow grow"
>>
>>35099223
Erm, thanks...
>>
normally growing is finished at 21.

most likely you will grow a bit in those 3 years, yet statistically speaking I doubt it will be 3", more like around 1".

gl anyway brah
>>
use hgh. you get to roid and grow! WIN WIN!
>>
>>35099237
Thanks, hopefully I'll be able to grow 3"
>>35099239
That stuff is really expensive and I'm a peasant poorfag, but thanks for the advice.
Besides, is there any evidence of it making people grow past the age of 14?
>>
>>35099120
how tall are you
>>
>>35099258
....173cm (5'8") ._.
>>
>>35099277
That's not "too" short at all. Saying this as a 168cm woman, yeah in the name of honesty I'd prefer the 185cm guy over someone your height, but height isn't the only thing which matters. And yeah, you aren't tall, but I guarantee that you aren't a midget either. I could date someone your height, in a matter of fact I have. He had a nice face and he was fit and nice, so I was never bothered about his height.

That would be honestly the silliest reason ever to kill yourself. Average women are still shorter than you. If you were 10cm shorter, then I'd fully understand that you felt shitty about it, but 173cm is normal. Just make sure you aren't fat or too bulky, that makes you look silly. Ottermode usually looks best at someone around your height, cause your limbs aren't too long.
>>
>>35099255
everyone grows past the age of 14.
>>
>>35099292
But it's not about dating, I honestly probably won't have children anyway and end up killing myself down the road.

I don't even want companionship.
>>
>>35099120
you want to kill yourself over a meme...?
grow up lol
being a manlet is awesome
>>
>>35099298
I meant additional growth that was actually caused by the HGH
>>
>>35099300
If it's not the female approval you are looking for why are you worried about your size then? I can't see how your height would affect on your life if it wasn't the ladies (and as I said, if you look decent and are fit, your height isn't an issue at all.)
>>
>>35099120
you should kill yourself not because of height but because you are a fucking beta
you are a disgrace to this board with thinking like that

but if you are a troll, then good job m8, keep it up, we need your kind to weed out the weak
>>
>>35099277
im 5'9 and just make an effort keeping attention to my face/gains/personality rather than height which i have no control over, besides chucking those things in your shoes that add 3 inches
>>
>>35099292
show me ur tits bich
>>35099277
fuck out of the way little manlet bitch go jerk your 5" cock and an hero lmao
>>
>>35099120
Get off /fit/ I assure you no one acts like this in real life.People on /fit/ do it for a reaction if it is legitimetly affecting you leave.It will only get worse.Sure there are girls who give a shit about height but it is not the be all end all.You're you only one in the world no use worrying about things you can't change.
Talk to a psychologist/therapist if you think you need some support/help
>>
>>35099309
I assure you it's for equally shallow reasons.
>>35099314
My face isn't that great, but like I said I could care less about getting a gf

I don't want to wear lifts
>>35099320
It's 8" actually, but thanks for the bump
>>
>>35099335
>I assure you it's for equally shallow reasons
I still don't personally understand it, cause ottermode guys your height can be very attractive in my eyes.
>>
>being able to fit in a cardboard box
>wanting to kill yourself
I think there's something deeper that's causing OP's depression
>>
>>35099355
I want to be big, I'd cut off my cock just to gain half a foot of height (apparently castrated people grow taller, and call me crazy but I was considering it)
I've already got the frame of a guy a guy taller, just need the height.
I'm European so being 5'8 is like being 5'5 in the USA
>>35099374
Probably many mental illnesses, wonder if I can bribe my doc to prescribe me HGH
>>
File: visible confusion.webm (1 MB, 450x472) Image search: [Google]
visible confusion.webm
1 MB, 450x472
>>35099277
relax nigga i grew until i was 21, and if you dont grow much you will be fine too. the manlet meme is getting ridiculous
>>
>>35099385
I was feeling the same even before I came to this place.
It's not just a meme.
>father is 5'4 and mother is around the same height
Yeah I've totally got a few more inches to go, hehehe.
>>
>>35099223
kek that fucking thread
>>
>>35099277
Wow you're a faggot. I'm 5'6 and I've been getting laid since grade 10.
>>
>>35099277
Bitch please, I'm 167cm and I literally have no problem with my life.
>>
>>35099420
>>35099428
Hey thanks guys, I'll take these into consideration before I jump, lulz.
Ever think to yourself and wonder, "jeez, what's the best way to respond to this person who wants to an hero over being average height...... I know, I'll act condescending!"

Not saying I care, but think about that next time you try to cheer someone up who's actually worthy of life.
>>
>>35099120
Hey man it not that bad im 170cm (thanks midget mom) and im balding at 21 (thanks dad)
>>
>>35099516
It's pretty bad, I live in Europe. It's like being 5'5 in the U.S.
>>
>>35099392
alright then go ahead and kill yourself, thats what you wanna hear right?
>>
>>35099545
I just wanna hear about how to grow taller
>>
>>35099120
Idk what to tell you other than eat a lot lad. I was 5'8 from 7th grade to freshman year of uni and never ate enough. I started bulking halfway thru freshman year and now I'm 5'10" at 20 years old. It's anecdotal evidence, I know, but it's worth a try
>>
>>35099554
Stop worrying so much about things you can't change and focus on the things that you can you fucking faggot
>>
>>35099562
Will cutting affect my growth? Shit really?
>>35099592
But I have a chance at changing my height
>>
>>35099554
Stem cells and smash your shins with a brick
>>
>>35099646
Actually not a bad suggestion, except the brick part
>>
>>35099120
looks like you're stuck being a manlet.
>>
>>35099128
This. Would literally rather grow in 3 plates than 3", and I'm 1 inch below average... height....
>>
>>35099521
I know, I live in Finland... everybody is like 185-190
>>
Dude catch a fucking clue. Guys would prefer women with fat juicy asses and big tits. The reality is most women don't have these. Doesn't stop us from fucking women who don't possess these qualities. And hey guess what? Sometimes guys fuck girls who aren't 10/10, mind blown?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.