[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you not going vegan? The hodgetwins are vegetarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8
Why are you not going vegan?

The hodgetwins are vegetarian and may even go vegan.

>heart disease
>Blood pressure
>Atherosclerose
>Cancer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od1LI7qiKS8
>>
Why are you only now talking about vegans just because everyone else is
>>
>>35099341
Because veganism is the only ethical way of life anon :^)
>>
>>35099031
This fucking thread again

Look, I have no intention of modelling myself on any of the slightly creepy looking YouTube mulatto ubermenschen. I don't give a fuck if they all have fourteen inch dicks and a lifespan of 200 years, I like meat and you can all fuck off.
>>
Another excuse people give to live life is that they need to work toward betterment of mankind. Some even become aid workers and do other great Nobel prize-winning work. It should be understood that mankind did not exist before you existed. And they will not exist once you die. And you will die, if you are dead, mankind never existed. There was no need to help mankind as there was no such thing.
>>
>>35099031

They are Iike every other faggot making videos.

They are Iying to get a certain demographic to watch.

>They wanted natty viewers
>CIaimed they were natty for a whiIe
>Suckered natty faggots dumb enough to watch

>They want vegikucks to watch
>They cIaim to be vegikucks
>Eat whatever the fuck they want whiIe suckering vegikucks

Everyone is doing it. You're aII being Iied to so you can watch.

>Thinking peopIe are eating 200 buhnanas and 15 pizzas a day because they say so
>>
>>35099416
>not eating 30 bananas a day
Carb the fuck up pleb
>>
can't wait for this vegan fad to end
>>
>>35099404
>YouTube mulatto ubermenschen. I don't give a fuck if they all have fourteen inch dicks and a lifespan of 200 years,
Fugg
>>
There's nothing wrong with animal products, you just need a balanced diet.
>>
>>35099031
honestly, most of you vegans dont do it to help animals, you do it because you want to fit into this "rebel" social circle thats called being vegan.

enjoy being 140 pounds for the rest of your life
enjoy not getting enough crutial nutrients
enjoy being perceived as a massive pretentious faggot
>>
>>35099782
lt's been over for a Iong time. Just a bunch of video faggots Iate to the party and desperate morbidIy obese peopIe who are even more Iate (typicaI of fat peopIe).
>>
>>35099834
>crutial nutrients
Like what?
>>
>>35099834
Crucial*
>>
>>35099880
>>35099834
Forgot your trip off?
>>
>>35099884
I'm not that guy, just corrected that retard.
>>
>>35099031
they're on roids, who cares?
>>
>>35099384
Vegans are mostly liberals. Really far from being ethical.
>>
File: roast.jpg (210 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
roast.jpg
210 KB, 765x1024
enough of this propaganda

you vegan fags are the worst kind of people
>>
>>35099946
Looks disgusting
>>
>>35100272
vegan pls go
>>
File: disnig.jpg (15 KB, 289x281) Image search: [Google]
disnig.jpg
15 KB, 289x281
>>35099031

>get sponsored by a supp company
>suddenly become vege
>supp company just so happens to make more profit selling supps to veges
>>
>>35101767
the linked video also suggests that.
They're not really vegetarians.
>>
File: 1445046348852.jpg (21 KB, 445x359) Image search: [Google]
1445046348852.jpg
21 KB, 445x359
>>35100272
>>
Test and tren are vegan, so they should still be fine.
>>
>>35102771
cheeky kunt
they're obv natty
>>
>Why are you not going vegan?

See, this is what I'll never understand. I get this is 4chan, we shitpost for mockery and take it to extremes, but there are people like this that you're parodying. As a /fit/izen, I never tell anyone how to live their life. I hit the gym 5 times a week, but never insist anyone steps foot in a gym. If they ask me for advice, I'll happily tell but never impose. The same goes for politics, religion and even as a grammar Nazi it goes for grammar too. Unless they genuinely push to know, I won't divulge and debate.

Vegans will, however, impose their views. They insist that I'm an immoral person because I partake in eating meat. They see that I eat clean, but insist I could eat cleaner if I cut meat out of my diet. They cite facts and figures, how soy milk is healthier or how we're "not developed to eat animal produce". At the end of the day, I couldn't care less, I didn't ask for this information and it won't change how I live my life.

So you're asking me why I'm not going vegan? Because I import my nutrition and intake over the welfare of certain animals, I enjoy the taste and variety of my diet and because I've yet to see a "day-to-day" vegan that looks like he could outlift me, which isn't a hard task, but after 24 years I still haven't seen it. I eat for what I want for my body and for what my body wants. Neither of those are the vegan diet.
>>
>>35099031
hodgetwins aren't vegetarian you faggot
>>
>>35099031
>such a retard that you consider animals equal to humans

literally what happens when you never experience hardship in your life
>>
>>35102983
>Implying I'm not meme'ing around
Vegans are fucking faggots, I eat meat everyday.
I still act like I'm vegan on the internet because it's funny.
>>
>>35099031
Did you make this video? Because if you did..........BAAAAAAAAHAHA that voice.
>>
>>35103274
p-pls no bully
I'm 19 it'll get better
>>
File: 51962ac12906f.jpg (112 KB, 521x400) Image search: [Google]
51962ac12906f.jpg
112 KB, 521x400
>>35103287
You're a dyel faggot. No one cares
>>
>>35103287
To be honest i'm not even suprised. You vegans all seem to have very beta sounding, low test voices.
>>
>>35103359
>tfw I can bench 2 plates
>tfw can build muscle quick as fuck
>Legs hairier than grown men
>low test

topkek
>>
>>35103384
>tfw I can bench 2 plates
So can my sister
>tfw can build muscle quick as fuck
Then why are you still dyel?
>Legs hairier than grown men
Leg hair doesn't mean shit
>low test
Indeed.
>>
>ITT: no legitimate argument against vegan eating

Stay mad, meatfags.
>>
>>35103421
Believe it or not, I actually don't want to get bigger.
Hate looking like a bloated piece of shit, clothes
fit me better as a 'pretty swole' guy.
You're probably one of those piana fags.
>bigger is better 25 scoops CMON
>>
>>35103499
I read that in that faggot voice of yours lel. Ok, Mr Swole, post a pic of your body?
>>
>>35099416
Youre aware that they are getting more hate than love for their veganism switch right?
>>
>>35099384
animals eat animals too though

if cows could eat us they probably would

vegan logic fukken rekt
>>
File: me.png (483 KB, 463x470) Image search: [Google]
me.png
483 KB, 463x470
>>35103543
this is me.
Pretty swole, but not too swole to look like shit in clothes.
>>
>>35103694
Nia?
>>
>>35103711
nope
tf kinda name is nia
>>
File: 1446665600128s.jpg (2 KB, 125x93) Image search: [Google]
1446665600128s.jpg
2 KB, 125x93
>>35103694
everyone laugh at him
>>
>>35104191
>trying this hard
I'm not dyel, accept it
>>
>>35103552
Causing controversy is in the first page of Marketing for Dummies. Haven't you notice how efficient tactic baiting (like this thread) is for getting replies?
>>
>>35103775
pls dont make fun of him, me and bros been laughing at his name for years

but yeah your build is veeery similar to his, guy is a beast on bench press
>>
File: reportandhide.png (7 KB, 300x338) Image search: [Google]
reportandhide.png
7 KB, 300x338
Vegan troll thread #23455.

SAGE

HIDE
>>
>>35099384
>Food decides whether you are ethical
>>
>>35099946
That made me salivate more that a high Test thread
>>
>>35103440
I don't like vegan food....
>>
>muh animals
>>
>>35104526
We're at a point where vegan food can taste exactly like meat...
>>
>>35104619
for a higher price

I'm all for making the world a better place but I don't have the means to live idealistically

it's reality, and the reality is that not only is meat a preference taste wise, its also social and economic
>>
>>35104526
You mean like fruits, veggies, grains and legumes?

I'm not vegan, but I've noticed people seem to treat "vegan food" like it's something completely different from what you normally eat minus the meat and dairy.

I mean, I know there's all these cheap imitations of meat and dairy products, but I'd imagine if you're trying to eat proper you wouldn't eat much of that to begin with.

I think a better way of putting it would have been "I like meat and dairy"
>>
>>35103694
Kek you look awful
>>
>>35104707
No, he means exactly what he said. Veggies can taste great, but that's almost ever in conjunction with animal products. Veggies are infinitely better with a little butter. Rice and beans, one of my favorite meals ever, is utter shit without sour cream and cheese, and the beans are much tastier if you add in some bacon with it.

Really only fruit is good without animal products, and even then adding yogurt or a soft cheese to the dish can take an ok plate of fruit and make it great.

Also meat and dairy imitations ARE NOT cheap, you need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.