[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you build confidence muscle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: downey_jr.jpg (152 KB, 482x682) Image search: [Google]
downey_jr.jpg
152 KB, 482x682
>>
>>35098937
Why is he so femenim looking from the waist down?
>>
>>35098952
caught you mirin
>>
>>35098937
>How do you build confidence?
>>
>>35098937
Find out the most effective exercises for confidence building:

facing fears
continuous learning
im worth a damn because I work damn hard mentality

Then do them til you die.
>>
>>35098952

Maybe because of the high heels he is wearing?

duh
>>
>>35098986
definitely partly that. That's a shit cut on those pants too.
>>
>>35098937
Confidence is generated by the sum of all your endeavors: the greater your achievements and more comfortable you are with your identity, the more confident you will be.

Alternatively, hit yourself over the head until you're stupid enough to lack self awareness and you can also be confident.
>>
>>35098937
have a near death experience lol
I mean I wouldn't recommend it for everyone, or force it
but it helps
>>
>>35098937

Why are you posting a picture of Robert "Down-Here" Jr?
>>
>>35098937
i jelq and stopped giving a fuck about what other people think of me in social interactions while still understanding how what i do affects others view of me socially

also i learn to feel at peace with body dysmorphia and embrace it
>>
>>35099288
This is what I struggle with. I'm super smart and I feel like I am painfully aware of all the ways the world (and I) could be better.
>>
>>35101487
>This is what I struggle with. I'm super smart and I feel like I am painfully aware of all the ways the world (and I) could be better.

Oh poor you
>>
>>35099284
high waist + flaired bottom makes it look like my mom's office pants from 2003
>>
Lift, keep strong eye contact, force yourself to speak up and talk to people more, develop a sense of humor and try to joke around with people. And the most important thing, maintain good posture.
>>
>>35101065
Does jelqing work
>>
>>35103645
imo yea, at the very least it helps with erection quality. i recently found out my 100% erection is 6 inches when my dick would typically barely hover around 5.5 (i originally thought it was 5 since that's what it was when i was like 18). im also hornier and just the fact that im doing something to improve my dick makes me feel better about myself sexually.

unless you just fuck your shit up id recommend it. listen to your body though and follow a newbie routine
>>
>>35101487
Well aren't you a special snow flake
>>
>>35103678
Yeah I had improved quality/slight size but that's it.
>>
>>35103825
on the forum i use for info about all the techniques most say you have to get into the zone with your technique until you do you won't have many gains. you also need to stretch (and could just have lower potential for growth as well). the quality would be worth it though for me even if i don't get gainz
>>
>>35098937
By exercising it
>>
>>35098937
5'5 wears platforms.
Not confident at all.
>>
>>35098976
This, you don't have to be amazing tomorrow or the next day, just try and try and never stop trying. If you try and fail, do it again with the mentality that this time is it, then when you fail do it again.
>>
>>35101487
Cameron?
>>
>>35099313
Defo lmao
>>
>>35101487
Quit thinking and just do.
>>
>>35103885
wearing them to make a scene in a movie work better is different than wearing them out to a night club or some shit

it's like that statham photo from death race where it shows him at 6'1 even though he isn't
>>
>>35098952
lordosis from high heels
>>
Have a monster cock
8)
>>
just don't
>>
>>35099288
>Confidence is generated by the sum of all your endeavors: the greater your achievements and more comfortable you are with your identity, the more confident you will be.

This is great motivation
>>
>>35098937
Care about what your friends and peers say, and ignore everyone else.

Learn to be the first person to laugh at yourself when you do something stupid.

Have hobbies that you enjoy, and don't care about what other people think of them but don't make them your life.

Once you are comfortable with who you are and can not worry about what others think it comes easy. But you have to work at it. It's a change of mindset. One of the most common things you see is people saying "what if I fuck up and they laugh at me". You have to change that thinking and own it. If you fuck up, laugh it off. Stop worring about the things you might do, Or could happen.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.