[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chestbrah raped a tranny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
FUCKEN KEK

> Last night, when I woke up at 3am in a cold sweat detoxing from whatever you put into my drink 5 days ago, I thought about you. I thought about how guilty I felt for saying a word about what you did. “he inspires so many, with his determination and attitude”. We talked about your clean reputation, how well you have done maintaining this façade. Until I was in the same room with you. I was a “believer”. Your body is maintained by anabolic steroids, Camel cigarettes and cocaine. “It’s so cheap to get here in LA” you beamed. “It’s harder in Australia, being and island and all.” I felt like a child meeting a matinee idol, so strong and handsome, “you mirin?” you asked, white veneers sparking like a Disney Villain. We laughed at how you sometimes eat Kangaroo, we cooed at each other’s accents, I kissed your torn right bicep that happened on Tues at Gold’s Venice Beach. You said it hurt so bad you almost passed out. I didn’t get the chance to hurt. Not until I woke up. I hate you Said. I hate you with every breath I breathe today. Each tear that falls hopes to wash away the filth of your touch. I want to make your meeting me as unforgettable as my meeting you. Trust me. I will.

https://thedirty.com/gossip/hollywood/trannys-letter-to-chestbrah/
>>
wasnt this all bs? i remember this just went like unacknowledged lol i thought it was funny how that happened. but really dont think this ever happened
>>
>>35098119
Ancient news buddy
>>
This is clearly fake (even though I know for a fact Chestbrah would actually do something like that)
>>
>>35098119
So chestbrah raped breastbrah?
>>
>>35098188
Holy kek
>>
>>35098119
So what? Trannys are made to be raped and they love every minute of it
>>
File: vwwg.png (67 KB, 705x434) Image search: [Google]
vwwg.png
67 KB, 705x434
>>
>>35099014
>this is real and this happened
Well shit, then it must be true
>>
File: original.jpg (317 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
317 KB, 1440x2560
>>35099068
he still met with a tranny kek
>>
File: original.jpg (203 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
203 KB, 1440x2560
>>35099075
>>
A fully grown man calls himself ''chestbrah''.

Fukken lol.
>>
File: good says the chef.gif (2 MB, 303x277) Image search: [Google]
good says the chef.gif
2 MB, 303x277
>>35098188
fucking kek´d
>>
>>35099075
>>35099083
If you've never banged a tranny you are most likely a beta male with a boring sex life whose only fucked like 3 women
>>
>>35099262
lol how'd it feel telling your father you kinda like dick you faggot
>>
>>35099178
Miscer get out

It's like you're from 2010
>>
Is this 2014 again?
>>
>>35099014
>tranny
>had sex two times
>no anal
>>
>>35099262
i got some bad news for you bro

you're gay
>>
>>35099812
I dont get it either, maybe it fucked him?
>>
>>35098119
>Australia is an Island

FML what?
>>
File: 1444352884011s.jpg (3 KB, 56x125) Image search: [Google]
1444352884011s.jpg
3 KB, 56x125
>>35098119
>implying australians aren't the ultimate shitposters and this mentally ill person just made it up because chestbrah pumped and dumped him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.