[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Manlet here - if I do this will I have finally learned?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: leg-lenthening.jpg (50 KB, 636x446) Image search: [Google]
leg-lenthening.jpg
50 KB, 636x446
Manlet here - if I do this will I have finally learned?
>>
you will have finally done something about it unlike the others that complain

also
>implying legs aren't stupid easy to get muscle back in
only bad part is the recovery + i presume there are scars
>>
>>35097657
Dude what about your arms lol
>>
>>35097647
Do not do it. My brother had it done twice, he has sone serious imbalances. Trust me, it's not funny.
>>
>>35097673
It can be done twice?
>>
>>35097673
How tall was he before and after?
>he has sone serious imbalances
As in T.rex arms etc?
>>
>>35097647
You'll have a hilariously disproportional torso and legs and months of agonising PT.
>>
>>35097657
Also no painkillers.
>>
>>35097647
no.

doing it would be evidential of you not having learned anything.
>>
>>35097672
>implying the hospital bed isn't a gains train to upper body heaven
sneak in dumbbells and say good bye to huge manatees
>>
Dude, unless you're shorter than the average of female length in your country, stop obsessing over this shit. You never cared about height until /fit and you know it's true
>>
>>35097657
if you do a lot of lengthening, you will actually end up stronger if you were dyel to begin with since tensile stress causes hyperplasia of all the tissue including muscle and nerves along the leg.
>>
File: 1406202888137.jpg (37 KB, 960x738) Image search: [Google]
1406202888137.jpg
37 KB, 960x738
>>35097673
kek
>>
>>35097647
I have 4 letters for you: LSJL
you're welcomed I just saved you from an expensive and dumb surgery
>>
>>35097695
People always say this but the size of the torso is pretty consistent between most guys. If it wasn't then short guys would look like they have huge heads because head size is almost the same for everyone.
Being a Manlet or not is literally just leg length.
>>
>>35097732
> head size is almost the same for everyone
Head size is correlated with height:
http://www.stefvanbuuren.nl/publications/2011%20Head%20circumference%20and%20body%20size%20-%20HormResPed.pdf
>>
>>35097727
>LSJL
Have you done it?
>>
>>35097727
>LSJL
looks extremely painful desu senpai. do you have personal before and after experience?
>>
>>35097796
if you read about it says it shouldn't hurt, it actually says if it hurts you're pushing too hard.
I haven't done but I've read a lot about and it seems legit I'll probably start it as soon as I get the clamps
>>
>>35097812
Everyone take a screenshot. ITP: a manlet embodies his inability to learn.
>>
>>35097845
Jokes on you brah I'm 5 foot 10 and after this I'll probably be 6 feet
>>
>>35097857
It's particularly hilarious when a manlet doesn't realise he's a manlet.
>>
>>35097647
what?
when you learn is when you an hero dumbass
>>
>>35097812
i'm fine with being nearly 6'0. i buy into jelqing and pe because the forum is old and also huge with many before/after pics. this seems iffy though and way easy to fuck up. maybe im missing some info that you know about that i dont?
>>
>>35097647
I'm usually pro plastic surgery but this is the stupidest thing ever
I can't think of a more serious non-paralyzing nonfatal injury than a broken leg
So why would anyone want to break their legs willingly just to get 2 inches taller
Enjoy being in pain for the rest of your life you retarded manlet
And you'll look like an alien with out of proportion legs too
>>
there's well recorded data that it has worked on fingers and now a lot of manlets are claiming it works for the knees too, honestly I don't know but what's the worst it could happen? it's clearly stated you should just press lightly for maximum 90 seconds a day. I doubt that can hurt anyone
>>
The problem is not in your legs, it is in your goddamn head. Fuck, exept you are deformed and extremly ugly there is no point to do such things. You better review your priorities in life than spending money in this bullshit, faggot.
>>
>>35097722

underrated
>>
>>35097929
>what's the worst it could happen
You could fuck your knees and spend the rest of you days in pain and be unable to do any exerise involving your legs bearing load.
>>
>>35098011
dude it's literally just pressing a bit, it's like leaving a 30lb dumbbell over your leg for a minute
>>
>>35098000
Checked
>>
>>35097647

no

you'll just be in a lot of pain and in serious debt
>>
>>35098171
It's only $15k if you do it overseas.
>>
>5'7"
>girls don't bother to look at me
>decide to learn
>get leg surgery, now 6'0"
>find beautiful waifu
>get married, have kids
>18 years later
>son is 5'5" and suicidal
>his behaviour is causing our marriage to fall apart
>legs extremely brittle, confined to wheelchair

Worth though
>>
>>35098209
>not training legs after the recovery of surgery or at least years later
>not marrying a 5 foot 10 since youre now 6 feet
>>
>>35098209

8/8 m8
>>
File: 350_5.jpg (153 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
350_5.jpg
153 KB, 728x409
It begins.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.