[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Storytime General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14
File: 28907693.jpg (31 KB, 424x362) Image search: [Google]
28907693.jpg
31 KB, 424x362
Tell me a story /fit/. How was your day? Hit any PRs?
>>
jelq'd for like an hour in the morning starved the rest of the day missed class cause of said jelqing, played some blade and soul, found out acoustic guitar was broken af but it's k cause ordered a new electric one along with a million other random things. still need to schedule a new tattoo appointment and find a source for dnp though.
>>
> Still not over her 7 years later

I'm such a faggot
>>
>>35096963
Wow

Post dick
>>
File: 28413726.jpg (45 KB, 480x960) Image search: [Google]
28413726.jpg
45 KB, 480x960
>>35096988
I matched with a girl on Tinder who looked exactly like the ex I never got over. Skinny redhead qt3.14

Turns out she was in town for Thanksgiving and lives 1000 miles away
>>
File: 1444701230267.jpg (54 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
1444701230267.jpg
54 KB, 500x533
I worked out my 1RMs for the basic lifts (except squats) in order to start Jim's 5/3/1 soon.

>tfw i finally realise how weak i am
>120kg Diddlylift
>45kg OHP
>90kg bench press

>mfw
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>35097031
When I see a qt who looks like her I get an adrenaline rush, it all comes back. Meaningless sex hasn't filled the void, or lifting, or work, or friends, or anything. She's married now and moved on long ago, and I'm stuck in the past.

Gains are coming along great though.
>>
File: BIGaZLW.webm (402 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
BIGaZLW.webm
402 KB, 720x404
gonna try to hit 3pl8 deadlift tomorrow

probably gonna head to snap city
>>
>>35096988
What exactly is it what keeps you thinking about her?
>>
got 315 5x5 front squat today, hella bitches mirin, twas a good day
>>
>>35096945
It was my first day back in the gym after slicing my thumb and finger open about a week and a half ago. Grip was still a little weak so I went lighter than usual.
>>
>Mom has Smart Phone, Laptop, and a Tablet
>She wanted to show me something and she did it on my PC
>mfw the site started with PO and i didnt clean history

I got reckless n i lose.
>>
>>35097084
We were high school sweethearts, together through college, were planning on marriage and kids. She betrayed me, and I've never been able to trust women since. The day I left was surreal, I still think about it like a battle memory, like it gave me PTSD. Honestly, it's possible that more than her, I just miss believing that people I love could be trusted. I haven't opened up to a woman since, despite sleeping with them.
>>
>>35097128
I know that feel bro, I got cheated on by my ex two years ago, I met a very sweet girl last year who loves the fuck out of me and I needed a whole year to get together with her even though she makes me crazy, that kind of crazy where just thinking of her name starts a feelings firework.
I just build a wall around myself that would put Trump to shame, thinking you can't trust anyone and everyone will just use you as a fucktoy and not see you as a partner.
You just have to believe, I guess. It's a change you can't do on your own too.
You will find someone else who thinks the same about relationships as you do at one point.
>>
File: Snapchat--3649411772395416475.jpg (249 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--3649411772395416475.jpg
249 KB, 720x1280
Got an programming interview tomorrow, prepared a bit but still nervous

Gf is getting fucked by school so i havent gotten pussy for four days. First girlfriend ever, been datin for a month. Shes pretty into me. We started dating because i asked to be exclusive on impulse when i was super fucked up. Im just kinda going with it; its not often i like girls this much. Also she has a fat ass

I had to drop my second course this sem. Logistical fuck up (again). Other three courses are a+ though but who cares school is paid for

Was feeling depressed, started going to gym again and it all became better

Quitting weed, day 1. Its almost impossible to quit since a lot of my friends smoke.

Dropping acid soon, probably with gf. Its her first time too

Im on cloud 9 guys, i just need a programming internship now.
>>
>>35096998
just started its not impressive. will post when them gains come along though so you brehs can believe that theres hope
>>
File: 28413451.jpg (179 KB, 1500x773) Image search: [Google]
28413451.jpg
179 KB, 1500x773
>>35097070
I feel you brother

There's no reason I should still give a shit about my ex but I do. It's been almost 8 years. Maybe it's because, despite all the shitiness, it was the only relationship I ever had that didn't feel like it was just about sex.

But also she had huge tits.
>>
>>35097169
good luck man
>>
I hit 440 squat today and I've built the courage to re approach this girl i was talking to for a little bit at the gym.
>>
No lifting PR's today, but I ran stairs for 20 mins and kickboxed for an hour.

I finalized the purchase and sale for a condo and finishing the loan paperwork now. Closing in January.

Scheduled a date with a girl I'm interested in for lunch tomorrow.

Feeling good.
>>
File: 1349052672742.jpg (13 KB, 354x341) Image search: [Google]
1349052672742.jpg
13 KB, 354x341
>>35096945
>grew up as an orphan
>adopted by my parents when I was 2
>parents pushed me hard with academics and sports
>got into a great college and grad school (Michigan and Northwestern, respectively)
>was super happy, never bothered to look up my biological parents
>get a call from my dad on Friday
>my biological mom was in the hospital and wanted to see me before she died
>visit her in the hospital today
>she looked like a methhead junkie
>said I looked like "my real dad"
>found out she was in a sorority and she got knocked up by my male-stripper dad at the time
>got on drugs, flunked out, lived in drug dens for a while
>she was shot in the liver during a drug deal and wasn't allowed a transplant so she was doped up just waiting to fade
>she gives me my biological dad's address
>he lives in some trailer park in bumfuck east Kentucky.... maybe
>asks if I'm going to visit
>flat out tell her no and that I wish she hadn't tried finding me
I'm on my third bourbon after that ordeal and the scaries are becoming a reality
>>
I just found out that copenhagen wintergreen plus coffee equals unlimited energy. Studying is going well, finals in 2 weeks. I feel ready.

Also Im ROTC so I'm going to contract soon which is nice
>>
>>35096945
I went to the gym today for the first time in over 3 months

>had surgery for a sports hernia

I was so fucking weak, before surgery I could do 3x15/225 with ease. The 110lb dumbells were lights as fuck.

Yet today I struggled on the 55lb dumbells towards the end of my sets. I don't even know if I could've done 1plate honestly.

It was pretty depressing, because I'm a big dude.
>6'7
>250
Yet I was struggling on these baby weights, even my curling was maxing at 60lbs. Was pretty pathetic but I was so happy to finally be back at the gym.
>>
>>35097274
You don't owe them anything anon. Just realize that your adoptee parents love you

alsoiloveyounohomo
>>
>>35097274
that story legit pisses me off man
i'd toss the address and carry on with my life. you've done well for yourself, you don't owe them anything
>>
>>35097274
That sucks man. I was adopted by good parents and this exact scenario is the reason why I've never wanted to contact my birthmom/dad.
>>
>>35097302
I do, man. I don't care if I was brought into this world by midwest trash, my adopted parents are my real parents and gave me a life I never would have had otherwise, fuck those two.

>>35097321
I binned it before stepping on the elevator. The only reason my mom was able to get my dad's number was because he's used the same one since he adopted me; they didn't give her any of my contact info.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 768x960
Scared to death that I have ALS or ms. Doctor told me he doesn't think I have any. I still twitch a lot and have bad muscle aches. I feel like my muscle are about to go into spasm. It comes and goes though. I have tremors on both sides of my hands. Noticed I lost some muscle on my weak leg. I get pins and needles in that leg a lot too. I'm so fucking scared. Even benzos don't help.
>>
Today hit 295 pounds on my squat. 5'9" king of manlets 147 pounder.
>Inb4 DYEL mode
>Inb4 T-Rex mode
>tfw no 1.5pl8 bench still
>>
>>35097350
>ugh, biomom, I don't want to mix those 2 up and I'm drunk as fuck

>>35097334
One of the guys in my high school support group met his bio parents and they were just college kids who were too young at the time but otherwise normal. He was an outlier.
>>
>>35097360

pretty impressive considering i have pairs of jeans that weigh more than you
>>
I lost all the weight I could lose without surgery and decided to bulk over the winter.

Fucked up my hip a month in, ended the squat progression.

Fucked up my back at work a week later, no more deads. I could deal with it if it were an erector or something else I could massage away. But nope. Numb spot over my spine means I fucked up.

Then combo that with travel-oriented career, I haven't been able to get in to get either issue looked at.

So now all I can do at the gym is cardio, bench and try not to quit.
>>
i'm about to do a really big poo lads
>>
>thanksgiving weekend
>get fucking sick
>puking my guts out from both ends
>can't eat anything
>weigh myself this morning
>lost 5 pounds
and then everyone died
the end.
>>
>>35097368
bro sit back and enjoy you bourbon
think about everything you have accomplished and how lucky you are for having your parents
>>
Watched a human being eat feces for 4 hours. Went swimming at the gym. Just ate leftovers. About an average day
>>
Fifth day lifting and getting ready to deadlift 100kg for a PR. Managed 3 and after I dropped the weight I realized I couldn't stand back up.

Slipped disc bruh reporting in on a baby weight :(
>>
>>35097442
I wish my gym had a pool.
Olympic pools need gyms.
>>
>>35097442
so you worked at mcdonalds?
>>
finally hit 315 on bench OP

>mfw
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 160x192) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 160x192
Today was a great day, but I still feel like shit senpai. I got this qt3.14's number (been crushing hard). When it came to lifting it was a great sesh. A qt3.14 decided to squat next me to, but being autistic I didn't say anything (was finishing up my workout).

After all of this I still feel like meh.
>>
>had a cold for the past 2 weeks
>all lifts plateaued during cold, took extra off days here and there
>finally not sick
>go to gym
>bench goes up
>struggle with squat + row
>go down 20/10lbs in each today
>dang

will probably go back to normal soon but it sucks that as soon as I feel better I have a shitty lifty
>>
File: 1448040300628s.jpg (3 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
1448040300628s.jpg
3 KB, 125x104
>>35097031
Why do they do that? match when there's no point to it?
>>
>>35097522
they just want to get stuffed over thanksgiving and have no ragrets when they return to school
>>
File: 1426398550595.jpg (363 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1426398550595.jpg
363 KB, 1920x1200
>>35097460
The pool at my old gym was disgusting. I just switched to a 24 hour health club and it's so much nicer. Felt good to be in the water I haven't swam at all this summer outside.
>>35097464
Haha. Unfortunately I was on constant watch making sure this guy wasn't going to kill himself. It puts life into perspective...
>>
>>35097046
>same weights
>feel strong

bro, i used to feel strong until i read your post
>>
Hit 290x6 on squats today at 150lbs BW. Squats were always my worst lift (I have a 240 bench) so
I'm glad I'll
Soon be hitting 3 plate range
>>
>>35097274
They didnt gave a shit about you when they left you, in the other hand, two strangers who didnt owed you anything, gave everything to you and thanks to them you are a good man, dont feel bad bro, just ignore them and keep with your life, they just want to feel less shitter, dont give them the joy
>>
Leg day on PPL. I skipped in favor of catching up on sleep. At least it was just legs and not something important, r-right?
>>
>>35096945
this is a sob story and i need some love
>4 years ago
>20
>did nothing but play wow
>decided to get my life together
>fast forward today
>had a shit ton of homework assignments due after thanksgiving break
>didnt do a single one of them
>they were due today
>im freaking out and panicing like crazy
>before in high school i didnt give a shit if i forgot an assignemtn for failed a test
>right now im going fucking insane
>feels like im go go go go
>i feel like shit
>im taking so long for school because i was out 1 year from a car accident and needed to do physical therapy
>its been about 5 months since i started lifting again from the day i decided to get my life together
>the thought of killing myself are resurfacing again
>i feel like suhc a letdown to everyone
>i remember overhearing my dad cry 4 years ago
its what got me to get my life together
>he was crying after checking in on me that night
>right now i feel like a terrible son for being 26 and a loser in community college failing
>so far the entire day im not able to sit still for more than a few minutes

hold me fit and make me feel better or advice anything
>fit related
i dont live with my parents but live with my grandparents for better home life while i go to school
when i saw my dad recently over thanksgiving he has happy i was getting out and getting healthy
looking more healthy too since the accident and recovery
>>
Did not much today visited family back in home country. There lives are a bit dull but its important to stay in touch.

Also on the breaking up thing thats been mentioned here a bit. Just broke up 3 months ago from a 5 year relationship. I broke up with her due to the whole pressure for kids and marriage and knowing shes to fukin crazy to want to tie th knot with her. Time to bail. But miss the sex on tap and she was fit as too.

Now got to cut and get In shape again. Was fit as from 19 to 22. Got slack during relationship. 5'11 and 12kgs over ideal weight. Started cutting diet and working on exercise plan. Nothing like a break up to get fitness happening.

There's my life story in one...
>>
>>35097197
How long have you been single?
>>
File: magic.jpg (83 KB, 880x435) Image search: [Google]
magic.jpg
83 KB, 880x435
>>35096988
3 years for me brother, but I think I might've convinced myself it's getting better.
At least getting /fit/ is gonna help once I make it.
R-right fa.m?
>>
>>35096945
I hit a PR of sorts. Passed out doing bent rows. 'Home gym' is a set of adjustable dumbells. Just doing my thing. The carpet started crackling, fuck. Didn't feel weird tho, so I kept going. TV static. Came too pretty much as I dropped. Dogs bed broke my fall.

I took a shit and finished my pussy ass workout anyway w/o incident.

>diseased, sickly piece of shit
>tfw you'll prolly never make it
>>
I've posted on here before a brief story abut my highschool oneitis. How I was a big jock and she was an art student and it didn't workout or whatever I joined the Marines and blah blah blah Anyways here's what happened last night

>reading Mexi-nope thread on /x/
>pass out tired as fuck with lights still On from 2 hours of gym and 2 hours of basketball
>mom comes in to check on me since lights were on. Taps me on the shoulder
>I wake up screaming, scramble into the corner of my bed with my hand ups in a fighting stance just screaming my head off covered in sweat
>mom screams too since I scared the shit out of her
>my son has ptsd lol
>change clothes and sheets since everything is soaked in sweat
>go back to sleep
>have dream about oneitis coming back into my life
>as a dude
>apparently she went FTM trans, married a chick and adopted 2 kids
>makes fun of me in my dream like "anon I would rather get surgically mutilated into a man than date you"
>wake up today feels wierd man

Mental Healthe gains are all fucked up
>>
>>35097046
Wow, those are my weights
For 10 reps I mean
>>
>>35097046
>>45kg OHP
>>90kg bench press
how?
>>
>>35097454
you went for 2 plates with 5 days of lifting. suits yourself asshole. you gotta work up.
>>
Finally hit my 405 deadlift last night, pretty awesome. Gym was almost empty so no bishes mirin.

Getting closer to that 1000 total. Feels good mang.
>>
>currently on all-nighter

I went to my old Fraternity's E-Board elections last night and they went until 1am, I wake up to commute 1 hour to work at 5:30 so I said fuck it and took and adderall.

I know I NEEEEEED to go but I can feel my muscles being like nah you're not lifting shit.
>>
File: 5656465.gif (389 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
5656465.gif
389 KB, 500x262
One of the 5 biggest/strongest guys made a face like pic related after he saw me squat 2pl8s yesterday.

I don't know if that means the standard is very low, or if he was surprised considering how dyel I look.
>>
>>35101626

i made it brehs. squatted bar to 2.5 pl8 5reps each .5pl8 increment. then 3x8 40lb dumbbell split squats, finished with 1 pl8 calf raises until failure x3.

more than I thought. prolly a wasted workout though unless I thoroughly hibernate tonight.
>>
>>35097079
keep the chest up and fill your stomach with air and press it against the wall. nothing should be happening, well, except you hitting 3pl8
>>
>>35099012
Keep going, you're gonna make it
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.