[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any actual health risks of looking like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: _20151201_054323.jpg (221 KB, 1066x1166) Image search: [Google]
_20151201_054323.jpg
221 KB, 1066x1166
Are there any actual health risks of looking like this?
>>
>>35096745
liver damage
kidney failure

whatever
>>
Organ damage
>>
>>35096745
Tearing of the sphincter and colon
>>
walking into objects and dying of blood loss because a vein exploded
>>
never getting laid
>>
dying of salt overload
>>
>>35096827
seriously tho, what would happen if you cut a vein at such low bf%?
>>
>>35096745
Endocrine system might be fucked depending on how long u take da juice and at what age. You should post in fraud. They know more than anyone on this board
>>
>>35096745
Like a 90's bodybuilder?
Look up Mike Matarazzo and Nassir El Sonbatay and Zyzz for a hint as to what is waiting for you if you go to far.

You'll feel like a superhero and be able to lift some heavy shit but your organs will be fucked, your hormone production permanently ruined, and you'll have serious joint issues.

But..you looked like a bad ass for a few months!!
>>
>One papercut and he dies
>>
>>35096745
Sauce, OP? I need a good fap.
>>
>>35096927

Heh.
>>
>>35096880
The same thing as any other body fat percentage

Skin if tough, you're not in any more danger just cause you can see the veins. Plus veins are slippery so they're hard to sever
>>
>>35096745
organ failure but who cares really
>>
Vascularity is partly genetic. I've seen much less shredded people with pretty dramatic veining.

As far as I'm aware, it's not really a big issue, say, bleeding wise. Sure, there's a little less subcutaneous fat around to protect the veins, but they're tough and flexible. A traumatic injury doesn't seem likely to be that much worse, but I admit that I've never even heard of any specific, actual study or rigorous investigation of the subject, so who knows?

However, there are some definite indications that maintaining very low body fat for too long (say, <11% for most men, for more than a year or two) is unhealthy; I think I remember joint and heart issues. The body's been around for a long time, and not much in it only does one thing. Fat is used by adipose tissue to mediate and supply various endocrine actions throughout the body.
>>
>>35096936

Jaco debruyn
>>
>>35096745
Yes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.