[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nearly every single person I know that looks good doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1448841037761.jpg (62 KB, 664x836) Image search: [Google]
1448841037761.jpg
62 KB, 664x836
>nearly every single person I know that looks good doesn't track any of their macros or calories
>mfw i sit here counting every gram and weighing everything out and people don't track anything look 1000x better than me

Fuck off /fit/ with your
>they're lying!!!! it's impossible to look good if you don't track!!!!

Why can't you autistic freaks just admit that genetics are literally everything and that some people will just look good regardless of what they do while the rest of us will struggle to get anywhere near close to them even while doing everything supposedly right.
>>
You're not gonna make it
>>
They're not everything, but genetics do play a large part.

Also keep in mind that many of these guys you're talking about likely have played sports or had active lifestyles since they were very young, and/or didn't develop bad eating habits that they need to correct. That's really what calorie counting is: restructuring your diet. If you're used to over/under eating you're gonna need to actually monitor your diet in order to adjust it to fit your goals, as opposed to someone who's had a diet that's supported an active lifestyle for their entire life.
>>
>I'm insecure as fuck and IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT /FIT/
>>
>>35096236
I was on your side until you played the genetics part.

When I'm bulking, I eat a lot. When I'm cutting, I eat a little. It works. I don't count anything because fuck that. I workout hard and eat what feels right. Stop being a little bitch
>>
File: 1448953481475-77363892.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1448953481475-77363892.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>35096236
>>
Just fucking listen to your body man, pay close attention to how you're feeling.

Don't over complicate things, you're going to set yourself up for disappointment especially if you keep comparing yourself to others.
>>
why get mad at fat people who blame their genetics when you do the same thing
>>
>>35096236
>why am i not ripped and beautiful from the second i started trying to improve my lifestyle!?

>i know these guys don't count their calories so they must not be putting any effort in anything. They're definitely not working harder than me, right guise!?
>>
If you eat roughly the same thing on average every day and weigh yourself every day it's pretty easy to move your weight in the direction you want. You just make more concrete changes, like having one less potato at dinner or whatever.

This is how the people I know who are in really good shape but don't track anything do it.
>>
>>35096236
Pure Autism
>>
>>35096236
>Eat the same as everyone else and get chubby
>OMG THIS ISN'T FAIR MUH GENETICS!!!!!111
>/fit/ explains that my "normal" diet was shit
>Lose the weight
>Don't have to actively count anymore because I actually understand exactly what I'm putting in my body.

Besides, god genetics only saves them for so long, and then their bodies turn on them fast and hard, while we're developing a foundation to fall back on as the years pass. Your post is shit and you should feel bad. Stop with these excuses.
>>
>Look above average.
>8/10 body non /fit/ standards.
>Been asked if I roid before
>I do
>Don't even have a routine
>Only lift twice a week. Sometimes once
>Don't track macros. Not even protein
>Don't even use whey
>Saving money since switching from supps to roins
>>
>>35096236
it's called knowing yourself, having will-power, good judgement
I eat when I'm hungry, and sometimes I fast when I'm in a bad mood
And I smoke weed
Quality of food plays a huge role
Your body wasn't designed to break down factory made chemicals, nor was it designed for the daily use of prescription pills
>>
>>35096973
wtf did you just say to me!?
>>
>>35099491
What do you mean by fasting when in a bad mood?
>>
>>35099474
>roids
yeah you dont even have to lift senpai, so thats kind of irrelevant
>>
>>35099491
>MUH BAD CHMEICALS
fuck off you greenpeace nut
>>
>>35099575
people in my house piss me off so I'll fast intermittently just to avoid them and then eat later
IF burns fat
>>
>>35099601
I mean have you felt the difference for yourself?
Or did you grow up on McDonalds or something
>>
File: shiggy.jpg (147 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.jpg
147 KB, 601x601
Counting calories is to make you aware of exactly how much you eat in a given day. After you go a few weeks of it, you should be able to "eyeball" what you eat and know that you're getting enough.

Then again I'm sure there are people on /fit/ who eat an entire sleeve of oreos and drink 4 whey protein shakes and think that they got their calories and protein for the day.
>>
>>35099795
Well technically they would have
>>
How old are you OP?
>>
You're bitching and moaning. Poor you.

I used to track meticulously but in the end, it doesn't matter. I'm making the same progress in the gym by not having every single calorie counted anymore. I track protein, and I calorie counted enough to know how much fat im getting in my diet but calories arent an issue anymore. Some days ill eat more, some days ill eat less. Sometimes, it will sort itself out naturally. I lift for a hobby because I think it's fun and health not because i'm insecure and want to be jacked and shedded for girls. I'm lifting for longevity and health so i dont care how big my muscles are or how shredded I am. As long as im not below 10% or above 17% we're golden.

You dont need to count calories to look good. The average person eats more some days less others unless they're overweight its usually always eat more. Just lift. Count protein and dont be so anal or itll become an obsession and eating disorder.
>>
>>35099848
true
>>
>>35096236
bruh just cuz you tracked macros for 12 days and aren't shredded doesn't mean shit
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.