[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's now confirmed that Alberto isn't natty. Who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4
File: albertto.jpg (50 KB, 605x397) Image search: [Google]
albertto.jpg
50 KB, 605x397
So it's now confirmed that Alberto isn't natty.

Who will be next?
>>
What was the confirmation? BB.com fags ride this guys dick so hard
>>
>>35096207
He almost looks like an elephant rug.
Small wonder.
>>
>>35096217
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkKauqaDJYg
>>
he looks how your character in dark souls looks when its in hollow form. jesus christ hahahaha
>>
>>35096207
is this what happens when you nutted and she still suckin and she still suckin and she still suckin?
>>
>>35096228
>taking blahahaha srsly
he thinks everyone who can shed bodyfat is on all the gear.

motherfucker just can't put down the fork
>>
>>35096228
>the natties i know eat too much protein and not enough fats/carbs when they go sub 8% bodyfat, and they fuck their hormones up, therefore it is impossible to be lean without fucked up hormones
nice broscience, blahaha

guess Greg O'Gallagher is a fake natty too, lulz
>>
>>35096318
its funny because he says eating poptarts won't help..

but the fats and carbs are precisely what helps maintain testosterone levels (which is the main factor in muscle loss, assuming your protein anabolism is fine, which it is, because you are eating more than enough protein)
>>
He already admitted to doing a small cycle awhile back and quitting it due to morals, don't even need to watch video
>>
>>35096277
*he
FTFY
>>
>>35096207
at least jef is still natty!!!
>>
>>35096318
Going deep into the single digits as an gear user is damaging in a way that your body may never recover from without a shitload of work.

Going deep into single digits as a natural pourposely is basically going to permanently ruin your health unless you do some serious shit to counteract that. Even then, your hormones are never going to be right again.
>>
>>35096510
>permanently
Doubt it, senpai. Could take a while to recover from though.
>>
>>35096510
greg was DEXA at 7% and claims to be 6% now (he says he will get another soon)

and he is looking healthy as fuuark.

the key is to eat at least 200g carbs a day, at least 40% of calories from fats, and less protein than you would think (but obviously enough to support anabolism for most people .8g/lb is way excessive, especially since your training volume will be reduced in such a state, .5g is enough for synthesis, but you want to eat above that to reduce protein breakdown, even then you don't need terribly much for that, unintuitively enough)

http://www.anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/
http://www.anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/

the reason why 99% of this board considers what i am saying to be terrible advice is the reason why 99% of this board could never dip down to a bf% that low.
>>
>>35096538
No, that shit's permanent without a lot of therapy. Even then, your hormones will never go back to where they were.
Contrary to popular belief, super low bodyfat is horribly bad. Going that low is traumatizing to the body and the body will react very badly to it.

Fucks sake, having very low bodyweight corresponds to how likely you are to DIE FROM CARDIAC ARREST and a whole host of diseases. This isn't bullshit.
This is a medical fucking fact.
>>
>>35096577
so for example, maintenance for someone at ~185 and 6% bf would be something like 130p/200c/60f
for a good 1,800 kcal

refeed at 2200 kcal every 3rd or 4th day with only more carbs and fats.
>>
>>35096591
>have no stored fat
>consume insufficient dietary fat
>consume insufficient glucose (normally produced endogenously from body fat reserves)
this is the problem.
if you up your dietary fat intake, and consume sufficient dietary glucose, your body will get everything it needs exogenously instead of endogenously.

the problem is when you deprive the body of fats and glucose altogether, you broscientist shitlord.
>>
>>35096207
GEEEE THE GUY THAT GOT DOWN TO SUB 6% at like 190lbs isn't natural??

WHAT A FUCKING SURPRISE
>>
>>35096620
This shit only works for a short period of time and only goes moderately smoothly because of gear.
Even then they're almost fucking dying and they have to spends a long ass time trying to undo the damage done to their body later
Actually read what those pro bodybuilders who can't muscle their way through the fuck ups with better drugs have to fucking do later.
It's fucking ridiculous.

For fucks sake you think you can fucking maintain bodyfat that fucking low for any amount of time or that it's even close to healthy. That's pure goddamned lunacy.
>>
>>35096701
>This shit only works for a short period of time and only goes moderately smoothly because of gear.
consuming sufficient amounts of fats and glucose only works temporarily?
why is this?
*(I am assuming here sufficient fats refers to sufficient SFAs, obviously you can't subsist off PUFAs, because you are essentially replacing your stored bodyfat, which are SFAs)
>>
>>35096701
>read what pro body builders have to say about nutritional science
disgusting.
their shit-tier broscience is what fucked their hormones up to begin with.
>>
>>35096701
I bet you look like shit
>>
>>35096726
Because it's fucking impossible. Okay you can do it, but the amount of gear and strict eating that keeps you tied to a fridge or source of food and vitamins will pretty much ruin your life.
That's not even mentioning what it does to your health long term.
>>
>>35096755
>Because it's fucking impossible.
eating 40% of kcal from fats (predominantly sat fats) and sufficient amounts of carbs is impossible?

literally just eat less protein, fucktard
>>
>>35096755
>vitamins will pretty much ruin your life
>tfw my life was doing wonderful until multis fucked me up

DAMN YOU, VITAMINS!!!
>>
>>35096738
Why are you even fucking here.
If you don't want to listen to people who actually did and do this stuff and survived then fuck off.

>>35096753
Yeah, I do.
Post a picture of your self with time stamp. Want to see what your perfect natural diet and sub 10% bodyfat has gotten you.

>>35096763
You're retarded.
Go sit in a corner.
>>
>>35096783
>I can't attain a good physique so it's impossible!

Eat shit, Blaha.
>>
>>35096783
>you're retarded because i said so
compelling argument.
try actually reading for a change
>>35096577
>http://www.anabolicmen.com/carbohydrates-testosterone/
>http://www.anabolicmen.com/fats-and-testosterone/
>>
>>35096783
>implying there is motivation to post a picture
either i
A. look like dogshit even though I'm lean as fuark and got SBTY
B.I am a fake natty roidmonkey fraud

there is no winning with you kucks, so i am not even going to get up to walk to the mirror
>>
>>35096809
No, seriously.
Post your pics.
You're all saying this is super healthy and easy to do, and the pros who live their lives by this and have done it for decades and doctors are all retarded.
So I want to see you fucking retards post your time stamped pics of you successfully getting and achieving bodyfat that low as a natural and maintaining it for months with no health complications.
>>
>>35096815
We need fats and carbs to live?
Holy shit really?
Are you legit fucking retarded?
Do you not understand why this is bad or do you have a childs understanding of how the fucking body works. Goddamn I bet you even believe in calories in calories out.

>>35096829
Try me.
>>
>>35096842
Post yours
>>
>>35096933
Hey, I admitted that I look like shit. You guys are the one's sitting there stating that this shit is both perfectly easy to do maintain and is 100% healthy.
INSPITE of how even the bodybuilders themselves say that having seriously low bodyfat is unhealthy, damned hard to maintain and is abject agony.
>>
>>35096870
>We need fats and carbs to live?
confirmed for not reading, and spewing broscience.
have fun being a know-everything (read:nothing) DYEL for the rest of your life.
also
>implying i have to prove myself to you
if you really want to know, do what i did and start watching that kinobody faggot.
don't buy his program, he basically gives all the info away for free in the vids. you just have to sort through the repetition to piece it all together
>>
>>35096959
You are talking out of your ass. Just because you have shit genetics and aren't capable of training hard and sticking to a diet doesn't mean that it isn't possible and healthy.
>>
>>35096207
Why do people go for this look? Looks unhealthy as fuck to me.
>>
>>35096984
"Eating food gives you the hormones you need to live"
Shocking. You don't once ONCE state how what he's doing is healthy. You link me to an article that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

No, you don't. You have to prove that what you're saying isn't bullshit. All you've said is that it's easy as fuck, healthy and all you need is to eat just enough food to maintain it.
Not once did you say HOW it was healthy or even argue against the long term and even short term health concerns.

>>35096994
Ah, the battle cry of the "natural" steroid addled faggot who responds awesomely to the drugs and diet they live with.
Show us a picture of your hardwork and your diet.
If you don't look like the guy in that pic or a pro bodybuilder then you're just a brainwashed faggot.
>>
>>35096994

Not GP, but you're full of shit.

By the way, "healthy" is a bullshit term. It doesn't mean anything. Unhealthy can mean something, but not "healthy". It's far too vague to be of any value.
>>
>>35097086
You're autistic.
>>
>>35097117
Dude, instead of championing this shit and doing quick google searches.
Actually try attaining and LIVING like that for a while.

For extra points, do it as a natural.
>>
>>35097134
>implying i haven't tried it and you have
mmk buddy
>>
>>35097086
>or even argue against the long term and even short term health concerns.
the hormone dysfunction you referred too were from inadequate SFAs and glucose.
see:
>>35096620

as long as you aren't deficient in SFAs and glucose, your Test levels will remain at a healthy level.

the only claim here being made is by YOU. which essentially boils down to the fact that sourcing these things exogenously instead of endogenously makes them nonviable.

and i have never heard of nor seen any evidence to back that claim up
>>
>>35097134
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umr9AlFySyA
>>
>>35097134
Lol
>>
>>35097181
is this guy really 6%?
surely not? he looks dyel as fuck

have i just got body dysmorphia or do others agree?
>>
>>35097181
~2:54
>>
>>35097201
>he looks dyel as fuck
lmao he is basically at the natty limit
185 for his height and bodyfat% is the natty limit according to
https://symmetricstrength.com/calculator/ideal_bodyweight

like i said, no matter how good you are, you either look like dogshit, or on roids.

there is no winning with you kucks.

i don't even look as good as GoG...
>>
File: 1441839527151.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1441839527151.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>35096207
>confirmed

You didn't find that pretty fucking obvious?
>>
>>35097215
actually ~7lb above the average natty limit according to that site.

jesus what a fucking DYEL..
must be all those roids.
>>
>>35097226
i feel bad for the guy, he still looks like shit
>>
File: looks like dogshit, m8.jpg (291 KB, 849x1190) Image search: [Google]
looks like dogshit, m8.jpg
291 KB, 849x1190
>>35097241
are you kidding?
compare this to a greek statue.
or your own DYEL fat fucking body.

i can't believe you fags talk shit on this
>>
>>35096207
Wish I had Hank Hill's ass.
>>
>>35097241
>he still looks like shit
see:
>>35096829
>>
>>35097181
>eats burgers and fries
dropped
>>
>>35097265
good source of SFAs and carbs, brah..
do you even nutrition?
>>
>>35097248
what's this guys stats?

5'8 170 13%?
>>
>>35097411
5'10, 185 at 7.7% according to dexa
>>
guys but clenbuterol is natty
>>
>>35096301
>his butt looks like an engine part with skin draped over
Oh shit anon obvs 100% natty
>>
>>35097946
even roiders know clen is bunk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VfBQCU_I3g

its just a thing for DYELS who don't know shit to cry about, and blame it on their natural status.
>>
>>35098098
I'd rather take a high dose of DNP for a month straight than take clen for 2 weeks.

That shit fucks with your heart, whereas DNP actually gives you results worth dealing with their sides.
>>
>>35096510
source: your ass
>>
>>35098160
i'd rather just stick to /intermittentfasting/ masterrace

if anything black coffee to blunt appetite from time to time.
>>
>>35097547
that doesn't look like 7.7% at all, nor 185

i see zero striations

i'm 10.7% on dxa and visually leaner than him
>>
>>35098386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8UfkKy8LKc
i apologize for your poor eyesight
>>
>>35098395
skip ahead to 7:16 for results
>>
>>35098395
>i apologize for your poor eyesight
video clearly says:
8.1%
178.3 lbs
and he looks leaner in the video, than that photo above

the dxa scanner used in the video is not the latest generation
>>
>>35096207
Ew
>>
>>35098461
>claims to have had a dexa
>doesn't understand how dexa works
embarassing.
that is including his bone mass, plebeian.
7.7% without bone mass (i.e. how bodyfat% is calculated 99.999% of the time)

and since then he claims his weight has gone up and his bf% has gone down.
>>
File: facecover.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
facecover.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>35098625
>7.7% without bone mass (i.e. how bodyfat% is calculated 99.999% of the time)
who calculates it like that?

fat / (lean + fat) is not body fat %

fat / weight = body fat %

>in the same sense

bone / weight = bone mass %

lean / weight = lean mass %

fat% + bone% + lean% = 100%

>plebeian
>>
>>35096458
You got the video?
>>
>>35096207
How unhealthy is it to be in that %bf range? Does it wreck your endocrine system? Probs bad for your liver and kidneys as well.

More than potential health problems, it looks fucking gross as fuck.
>>
>>35098728
i meant to say 7.7% with his bone mass, not without

the without was a typo.

how would not including bone mass give a lower %?

8.1% of his lean mass is bodyfat
7.7% of his bodyweight is bodyfat.

i guess that is my fault for the typo, but you really should have been able to piece that together regardless of my fucktardulous shitposting
>>
>>35096228
Blaha is such a pathetic fuck. I don't know if this guy is natty or not, but Blaha is a clown. No facts, just trashing somebody else to get views. No better than Vagina Stains.
>>
>>35096318
Greg isn't nearly as lean as Nunez and he eats very balanced macronutrients- Greg has said that he usually eats only 120-140 grams of protein daily.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.