[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MISTAKES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1359151432930.jpg (11 KB, 200x235) Image search: [Google]
1359151432930.jpg
11 KB, 200x235
>buy new bluetooth headphones so no cord getting in the way
>figuring them out
>stoked to head to the gym and try them out, load up my phone with all new chinese cartoon songs
>get to gym
>fiddle with phone's bluetooth settings, struggling to figure out how to pair my headphones with it
>finally see it pop up
>paired them, ready to fucking go, pre-workout's kicked in and i'm fucking fiending for that pump
>go to phone, go to chinese cartoon playlist, put it on shuffle, and load up this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtMzHhuNZTM
>dat kiss x sis, let's fucking go bud
>kinda tough to hear, new headphones must be quieter, turn up my phone a little bit
>can hear it good now
>start noticing other people around me stopping and looking around
>they start laughing and saying "what the fuck"
>no idea what's going on, but ignore it and start squatting
>finish first set, people around haven't started lifting again and are still like "what the fuck is going on"
>my music stops all of a sudden, then the gym loudspeaker comes on
>some guy says "whoever is connected to the gym's bluetooth stereo, please unpair your device"
>what
>check my phone
>paired with bluetooth stereo, not bluetooth headphones
>bluetooth switch on headphones wasn't even switched on
>entire gym just listened to my chinese cartoon music for a couple minutes asking what's going on while i just lifted away like nothing was wrong
>everyone knows it was me
>make a split second to decision to do the alpha thing
>pack up my things, drive home, cancel membership, join new gym

and that's how i learned to never, ever use bluetooth headphones or listen to anime music in the gym
>>
I'm fucking dying here m8
>>
How did they know it was you? You might have just looked like a guy with headphones on.
>>
>>35096492
well when everyone else is wondering what the fuck is going on with the gym radio except for one single guy who seems to be lifting like normal, it's pretty obvious who everyone is going to think is the culprit after the employee makes that announcement
>>
>>35096504
Unless you're wearing headphones, nigga. Like you can't hear the music playing overhead?
>>
>>35096529
LMAO dude
>>
File: 1447124107573s.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1447124107573s.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>35095763
>reading this
>thinking op is a dumb nigger that bought headphones that bleeding headphones

pleasantly surprised op
>>
Not that big a deal man, could definitely play it off and make some friends
>>
>>35095763
thanks op
this is my worst fear
i feel anxious when using earphones in a public setting
>>
>>35096492
this

op story confirmed for bs
>>
File: 1448794690991.png (79 KB, 500x474) Image search: [Google]
1448794690991.png
79 KB, 500x474
>>35096492
the joke is that op was too paranoid and he thought they knew it was him
>>
why do u need headphones if the gym already has music playing?
>>
>>35096599
because gym's don't normally play anime music
>>
File: does yui even lift.png (421 KB, 800x763) Image search: [Google]
does yui even lift.png
421 KB, 800x763
>>35095763
A TRUE alpha wouldn't have cared
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.