[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think about androgyny /fit/? I think androgyny is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m9fuqsVbOL1rbh1m0o1_540.jpg (208 KB, 525x787) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9fuqsVbOL1rbh1m0o1_540.jpg
208 KB, 525x787
What do you think about androgyny /fit/? I think androgyny is potentially extremely aesthetic, no matter if man or woman. Is it possible to be androgyne without being a skinny skelly? Maybe even with tons of strength and endurance behind it, basically being /fit/ as fuck? How would you train as a man to become strong while still maintaining an androgyne look?
>>
>>35095599
Yeah I think its hot as fuck.

As for training just go for only clean bulks, even if it means gaining muscle a bit slower. That being said you're not gonna be a 300 pound BB and still look the way you want. At some point getting any bigger will break the look, but its still way past skelly.
>>
>>35095645
My main "problem" right now are my very wide shoulders. I'm only 5 months into my routine and already look pretty muscular, maybe too muscular. Perhaps this look would develop well though if I don't train my pecs too much. No idea.

Does anybody have example pictures of androgyne people with muscular statures? The pic in the OP is photshopped anyways I think.
>>
File: 1426722845253.png (227 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1426722845253.png
227 KB, 1920x1200
>>35095599

You're not going to pass in the sense of actually fooling people about your gender, but you can maintain a balanced aesthetic. Helps if you're inordinately tall, have small wrists and ankles, and can maintain a small waist – big shoulders and quads are fine; it's mostly about the taper. Narrow face, optionally long hair, clean shaven.

If you're one of the very rare people who can pull off a JoJo look in real life, do it. If not, don't even try, because you'll look ridiculous. Note that part of it relates to how to dress and carry yourself, but you need the body for it as well.
>>
>>35097054
What's a JoJo look? And no, I am fine with looking/being identified as male. I just think androgyny is aesthetic.
>>
>>35095599
This picture jusst turned me gay you fucking assholer
>>
>>35097383

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
>>
File: landolt.jpg (236 KB, 628x673) Image search: [Google]
landolt.jpg
236 KB, 628x673
>>35095599
sadly she has gotten really bad bolt-ons
>>
>>35097782

Face leaves something to be desired, but that body kills... or did, until she went the grapefruits-in-clingfilm route that every FBB inevitably follows when they tire of looking badass.
>>
>>35097782
She looks so much better in the OP holy shie
>>
>>35097782
you don't actually think the left is better, do you?
>>
>>35097782
Obviously I prefer the left but I would fucking tear the rights pussy up and be all over those tits. Bolt on girls know what the deal is.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.