[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (850 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
850 KB, 1920x1200
Hey guys, need some help. Not really sure what board this goes under but it's health related so I'll get to the point. You see, I'm a magician, and I'm doing a show next Sunday. I thought it would be a good finale if I turned my poop blue. Is there any food I can eat to accomplish this? I know I can eat beets to turn it red, but I don't want to insult their intelligence.
>>
Ingest a whole lot of blue food coloring with lots of fiber, and don't forget to have fun!
>>
>>35095377
those black bun burgers at BK i heard something about them turning your pup bloo
>>
>>35095377
Black jelly beans and Fierce Grape Gatorade will turn your shit fiercely green.

Blue is going to be harder to achieve, but you might as well try the food coloring thing.

Make sure you mix it with rice or something and don't just drink it straight or you'll get blue mouth and ruin the surprise.

I cannot fucking believe I'm posting in this thread.
>>
File: 1448476007267.gif (42 KB, 1000x327) Image search: [Google]
1448476007267.gif
42 KB, 1000x327
>>35095377
Don't make any magic trics involving your poop
Seriously
Don't
But if you must I think wine makes poop green if I'm not mistaken
>>
>>35095485
Thanks for your suggestions!
Understand I wouldn't do this if I didn't have to, but it's a retirement home, so I'm sure you understand the expectations that come with performing in this sort of place.
>>
>>35095577
I really don't
Old people have scat fetishes or something?
>>
>>35095635
You see, the people from that generation want to know that you take your work seriously and dedicate time and effort into your craft. Your blood, sweat, and other bodily matter. It's not uncommon in the magic industry to perform a feat like this to establish just such a connection, but normally said poop is turned red. Red poop isn't magic.
>>
I'd try blue food coloring mixed into everything you eat til then. If that fails make a coarse slurry of sticky rice, very finely diced hotdogs, and mashed up sweet corn, die it blue, and insert as much as you can into your rectum before the show.

Good luck mate I've been there.
>>
I had a 4 ft long straw filled with blue powdered sugar, ate it all, and had blue shit for the next several days.
>>
Heard that new BK burger with the black bun turns your poop blue
>>
>>35095741
While I have heard this, I'm afraid Burger King burgers simply aren't magical.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.