[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
V8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 592x187) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 592x187
Is it good for weight loss? Is it good at all?
>>
>>35094438
Its shit, just buy some 100% fruit juice and eat some veggies
>>
low sodium v8 is good, but nothing beats water for weight loss
>>
>>35094438
just take a multi with a glass of water tbhfam
>>
>>35094438
Too much sugar.
>>
Drink water.
Eat vegetables.
>>
I am pretty sure the second ingredient is high fructose corn syrup. Taste like shit too. 2/10
>>
>>35094438

>Is it good for weight loss?

Dunno. Does it out you over your calorie limit?

>Is it good at all?

Fuck no, read the label. You'd be better off eating salt with a spoon.
>>
>>35094692
s/out/put
>>
>>35094692
It doesn't out of my calorie limit, and I get the one with 1g of dietary fiber
>>
just read the fucking nutrition label. how stupid are you? it's sugar.

you want to lose weight? drink water. not sugar
>>
>>35095056
>It doesn't out of my calorie limit, and I get the one with 1g of dietary fiber

Any first world grocery store will have at least 100 options that are better for losing weight than this shit.
>>
>>35095080
>>35095153
How many grams of sugar is bad in a serving size of 1 cup of liquid?
>>
>>35095175
>How many grams of sugar is bad in a serving size of 1 cup of liquid?

There is no actual answer to this question, but if your primary fitness goal is to lose weight, then 1g of sugar per cup of liquid is too much.
>>
>>35095056

>1 gram

Rules of thumb:

• 4 grams of fiber per hundred calories
• Don't drink your calories

Why are you intent on drinking this shit? If you're looking for fiber, this is a terrible source. Drink water, and eat something that's high in fiber.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.