[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/preworkout/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: gs_pre-workout_sample.jpg (30 KB, 298x298) Image search: [Google]
gs_pre-workout_sample.jpg
30 KB, 298x298
I just took pic related about 10 minutes ago

First time taking any sort of preworkout product. It's just the sample that came with my ON protein. I would usually just have black coffee and some fruit

My face is tingling and I feel anxious. What the fuck is this shit.

Anyway whats your preworkout if any?

I guess I should go fucking lift
>>
Worst pre-workout I've ever tried for face-tingling. BEEEEEES
>>
lol that shit literally gave me a stroke. A "small" stroke called a TIA, but a stroke none the less.

I got the tingling face and the anxiety too. I'll stick to coffee from now on.
>>
just a reminder: check if your preworkout has creatine. If you take creatine and also a pwo with creatine, you'll get too much and can say RIP to your hair
>>
>>35094121
>face tingling
Beta-alanine

There's also studies that show beta alanine with creatine will yield slightly more strength gains than with just creatine alone.
Beta alanine alone however does almost nothing other than give you a stimulant-like effect.
>>
Took that same pre workout for the first time last Friday. I didn't feel anything my heart just started beating fast. Ehh I dint think I'll ever waste money on pre workout.
>>
>>35094162
elaborate please
>>
>>35094663
he's essentially memeing but you're usually not supposed to exceed 5g of creatine a day. If you take your daily 5g, you should be careful with certain preworkouts because they usually contain 1 or 2gs of creatine nitrate.
>>
>>35094121
I take Bradley Martin's pre workout. Got some when it was on special when it first came out and brought some just now on the weekend with the black Friday sale.
It tastes nice and gets me amped after a long tiring day at work
>>
>>35094712
Stats fyi
>>
OP here. Never fucking again.

I thought prework being like drugs was a meme but I literally felt like I was on a really shitty pill or something.

Didn't even finish my workout cause I was wigging out. Just had a cold shower and feeling better.
>>
>>35094830
Did you have both servings from that sachet?
>>
>>35094856
No, I mean I didn't measure or anything but I guess I consumed half or maybe three quarters max.
>>
>>35095272
Could just be you are not use to that much caffeine. Nothing else in it to really worry about desu
>>
>preworkouts "supplement"

I never got the point of these. Ingesting a shitload of caffeine and possibly unscheduled amphetamines before intense exercise seems really fucking dangerous.

Also if you really need that just to lift some fucking weights for an hour your body is telling you to take a little time off and recover.
>>
>>35094121
c4 or n.oxplode.

i like the tingle. i like fiery pre workout
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.