[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any /trv/ellers on /fit/? I plan on going on a trip from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1437807901449.png (341 KB, 343x443) Image search: [Google]
1437807901449.png
341 KB, 343x443
Any /trv/ellers on /fit/?

I plan on going on a trip from the end of May to the beginning of November.

How do I do this and not lose all my gains? I was planning on eating about one hundred grams of protein a day, eating at around maintenance, and five times a week doing dips and push ups. Will this be enough to minimise my gains lost? Unfortuanetly most of my sleep is either gonna be in youth hostel dorm rooms or on trains.

Any tips would be appreciated

Pic unrelated
>>
>how do i fuck around all day partying and drinking without ever hitting a gym for months at a time without losing my gains

wonderful question dumbass
>>
>>35093437
I don't plan on partying too much. I'm not degenerate
>>
You could do body weight stuff like a fag? It seems to work somewhat
>>
You only get a few chances to go on a big travelling trip in your life and millions of chances to lift. Just enjoy yourself and get back to the mental illness that is this Romanian folktale board when you return. It'll come back after a few weeks.
>>
>>35093627
Have you done any big trips anon?
>>
I spent May to August backpacking Europe, lost 15 pounds in 3 months. It's unavoidable imo
>>
>>35093685
Where did you go in Europe? I am planning on going to Europe and the Middle East
>>
>>35093755

Pretty much everywhere mate, 12 countries I think? Where in Europe do you want to go?
>>
>>35093315

why did you post a 7/10 with habs snapback as the thread picture.
You'se a montrealer white nigga as well?
>>
>>35093822
Gonna do pretty much everywhere aside from the Baltic states.

>>35093846
I lived in Montreal for a while
>>
>>35093860

Good bro, if it's your first time obviously go to Western Europe for the history, art, etc. but spend more time in East Europe if you can, I had way more fun and spent like half the money I did in the west.
>>
>>35093755
rip
>>
>>35093900
Montreal is basically Iraq now anyway with the amount of arabs
>>
File: 1445782582107.jpg (151 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445782582107.jpg
151 KB, 1024x1024
Bump
>>
>>35094539
When I see this picture I just wish I had a ridiculous 9x7 cock so I could annihilate her like a cheetah and a gazelle
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.