[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to Walmart with my mom now to buy a weight bench for my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1448326879711.jpg (207 KB, 640x836) Image search: [Google]
1448326879711.jpg
207 KB, 640x836
Going to Walmart with my mom now to buy a weight bench for my home gym. Which one should I get.
>>
>>35091667
the golds gym one sucks. the bar stand is right where you hold the bar so heavy lifts are dangerous you crush your hand racking the bar back.
>>
>>35091783
Ok thanks senpai, I'll scratch that one off.
>>
>>35091667

go on amazon, see which weight bench has the highest rating/most reviews, then see if walmart carries it.
>>
>>35091667
Dwayne Johnson is the Rock though
>>
Bumping so this faggot doesn't get a shitty bench.
>>
>>35091667

He used to be so pretty
>>
http://www.walmart.com/ip/CAP-Barbell-Deluxe-Bench-w-100-Pound-Weight-Set/17217218

How's this?
>>
>>35091667
I'm not sure what models they will have there youngblood but remember that whatever you do get you will probably outgrow it eventually and need to go to a real gym where you can get some true heavy bars and true iron weights.

Good on you for starting though. Gotta start somewhere. I still remember my first weider bench.
>>
>>35092010
Are there any better alternatives? Probably not. Looks okay to me.
>>
>>35091952
Einstein, is that you?
>>
>>35092010
How old are you?

If you're that guy asking if it's good for an 11 year old to start out, then you'll be fine but...

If you're an adult, it's pretty much useless.
>>
>>35092097
I'm 25 man >_>
>>
>>35092318
Yeah, that's not going to work. To be honest, i doubt any walmart set is going to be any good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.