[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been eating only this for the past year, every day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: diet.jpg (159 KB, 1572x742) Image search: [Google]
diet.jpg
159 KB, 1572x742
I've been eating only this for the past year, every day. Mostly because all I have to do is defrost some shit or I don't have to do anything at all.

Is there anything wrong with this? Should I remove or add something?
>>
what the fuck are you trying to do
>>
Needs more meat. Too much green tea. Shit routine. Needs variety for micros if not your sanity (mixed nuts vs cashews). Replace tuna with sardines
Whats the green shit in your second meal?
>>
>>35089581
Dude you're gonna get mad kidney stones drinking all that tea and what the fuck do you mean absorbing garlic through your skin
>>
>>35090316
>kidney stones from green tea
you what?
>>
>>35090453
he might have meant from the milk, if thats how you take it.
>>
>>35089581
>absorbing manuka honey through the skin
What do you do for that? Probably a dumb question but I'd like to know what you do specifically.
>>
>>35090512
also why?
>>
>>35090512
my "green/health" mother spouts about this and always dances around the question, I'm sure it's bullshit but would love to be proven wrong
>>
>>35089581
What are those green blobs in the second meal?
>>
>>35090679
brocoshits
>>
>>35090713
Very informative, sir.
>>
>>35090789
ty, for you it's no problem, friend. :)
>>
File: 1413331049940.jpg (272 KB, 1167x903) Image search: [Google]
1413331049940.jpg
272 KB, 1167x903
>>35089581
>absorbed exclusively through skin

Are you fucking lathering yourself in honey and garlic OP?
>>
>>35089581
Variation, breh. Eat an acocado and some mackerel tomorrow. Are all carbs on your naughty list?
>>
File: cantreachit.gif (2 MB, 260x193) Image search: [Google]
cantreachit.gif
2 MB, 260x193
>>35089581
It would be good if you informed us how this diet has affected you throughout the year. I doubt this came from a nutritionist.

It seems like a diet for a woman too worried about staying thin.
>>
>>35090512
>>35090575
I'd regularly apply honey to face when I was teenager and had acne. The acne cleared but I also I realized the skin changed in general, transformed from pale and nerdy into very healthy and "glowy". So I just keep using it. People who weren't aware of the honey thing told me this so I'm sure it works. Later I read some research that confirmed honey works better than anything for healing wounds, although there was no mention of skin benefits. Other stuff I remember from the research:

Honey is like unhealthy sugar + good stuff. By applying it to skin you get most of the good stuff without the sugar thing.

Putting honey in over 40 C destroys its qualities and you're left with the sugar part only

Manuka honey 550+ has the highest antibacterial qualities. Although it's crazy expensive compared to other honey, it lasts for long because you only need tiny amounts

I like to imagine honey works somewhat like cardiovascular massage, cold showers or working out, and makes you feel fresh and energetic. Although it's probably just placebo
>>
File: frozen-spinach[1].jpg (957 KB, 4752x3168) Image search: [Google]
frozen-spinach[1].jpg
957 KB, 4752x3168
>>35090679
The little shits is frozen spinach
It's cheap, easy to microwave and apparently this and broccoli has the most good stuff so I stuff myself with these

>>35090929
Not from nutritionist. I developed it 10 months ago when I was trying a lot of things to get motivated and energetic, like cold showers. It worked in that I went from zombie mode to waking up feeling fresh and eager to do things. Although recently I've been feeling mediocre again and I wonder whether I am missing something

Is too much green tea bad? I rebrew the leaves many times and even leave them overnight to soak in water. I wonder if they rot in there
>>
>>35090969
Seems like there were some more tests on people using honey since then

Honey in dermatology and skin care: a review.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24305429

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609166/
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3609166/
>>
File: updown.gif (2 MB, 312x176) Image search: [Google]
updown.gif
2 MB, 312x176
>>35091105
Is there no way of talking to a nutritionist? For a normal person it seems harmless, but it may be lacking all sorts of stuff from a professional´s point of view. Your body may suffer quite a bit in the future due to lack of things you stopped consuming.
>>
>>35091105
I kept a very similar diet for 3 years. Pretty much the same diet, only I varied the proteins a bit more. I recommend varying the vegetables more and measure your iron levels. Kidney stones is a possibility in the long run. Too much green tea is bad if you have arthritis in the family (same with black tea). If your joints hurts sometimes you should cut back.
>>
>>35091197
>your body may suffer quite a bit in the future due to lack of things you stopped consuming.
I stopped consuming pasta, bread, eggs, and yellow cheese? I think that's it. Before I mostly ate microwaved chicken nuggets or sausages with ketchup and white bread with orange juice. Sandwiches with butter and cheese and ketchup.

I'm going to eat acocado and mackerel like some anon advised then. I hope it's worth it because I have almost lifetime supply of apples and tuna
>>
>>35091360
>I hope it's worth it because I have almost lifetime supply of apples and tuna
How do I achieve this senpai?
>>
>>35091457
Apples I have from the garden of my parents. I put them in crates and hid in garage in that place under the car where you walk in to fix the carriage. Tried doing it with pears but pears rot in the first months

Tuna I bought over 80 cans when it was 50% off. They expire in years. You don't even have to go to kitchen to eat it, it's piss-bottle of foods
>>
Oh and garlic I stuff in my ass overnight
>>
>>35091592
Nice move. I did the same but have managed to eat through my entire apple supply already. Be careful with the tuna though. They're easy to eat but mercury is a real issue if you eat too much. Don't eat more than 3-4 cans a week. Saying this as someone who fell for the meme and got diagnosed with mild mercury poisoning.
>>
>>35089581
absorb through skin wtf you rubbing yourself with honey and garlic? bet you fucking stink
also 8cups of tea is too much
way too much flourine
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.