[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw too much muscle/fat around my cheeks and jaw makes my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: dsc_0204.jpg (156 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
dsc_0204.jpg
156 KB, 700x467
>tfw too much muscle/fat around my cheeks and jaw makes my smile look ugly
>not sure if it's mainly fat or muscle because I'm around 20% bf and never been lower.
any way to reduce face muscle? or is cutting my only option?
>>
>fat face
>"20"% bf
Cut like a teen girl who needs attention
>>
It's all fat, or at least the most relevant part. Not sure how would would 'reduce face muscle' anyway, aside from being put into a medically induced coma for months.
>>
>>35089185
I am a gril I don't want attention just self conscious. I am asian so maybe it's just my phenotypes
>>
>>35089172
Got the same problem.
Im 192cm tall (6.3 I think) and my weight is 74kg (163) and my cheeks look round as fuck
>>
>>35089172
cuting is the only good option, or surgery
>>
It's obviously fat. My face doesn't start looking gaunt until I get below roughly 10% (measured with 4 point calipers)
>>
>>35089227
Listen baby, you're going to get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments... But don't you give in, you're beautiful the way you are.
>>
>>35089172
>20% bf
>face muscle

yeah no, you're just fat
>>
>>35089227
You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.
>>
>>35089818
what is that even supposed to mean
>>
>>35089227
Just cut faggot
>>
>>35089874

It means none of us take you seriously because you're clearly not very smart and of the female persuasion (which is an oxymoron).

If you're not attractive, you might as well leave this place and find some ugly guy to give you attention.
>>
>>35089898
*tips fedora* jokes on you I just said I was female to get more attention.
I think I get the quote but the language is fucking cringeworthy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.