[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>120lbs >5'10 Whew lad. Whew fucking lad. And that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 000.jpg (103 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
103 KB, 640x640
>120lbs
>5'10

Whew lad. Whew fucking lad.

And that's after 5 whole months of lifting religiously.

I don't get it, but hey. That's life.

Could you guys at least tell me what you eat in a day so I could try to make a sort of template? I think I need a lot of cals.
>>
>>35088923
>tfw you'll never be that handsome
>>
god u dumb ass fag

how fuckin retarded are u

just eat like its not that hard look at the nutrition facts and count your calories

you dont even need to count calories

just be not retarded and eat more than a 12 year old girl
>>
>>35088923
pics of body please
>>
>>35088923
As far as I can tell, it's not so much what you eat, but how many calories you intake. Some people are gonna tell you to clean bulk, but if you really that hard of a time putting on weight then a dirty bulk will have to work.

But to answer your question of "What should I eat?" The answer is: A lot.
>>
Just keep stuffing yourself
>>
>tfw almost perfect
>symmetric eyes, nose, defined cheek bones, clear skin
>Face doesnt quite fit the desired ratio of x forehead 2x eyebrows to chin. Its more like 1 and 1,8.
>not quite there tho
>>
>>35088978
fuck that entire picture
>>
>>35089136
You know ducks will do that voluntarily, right? Also the tubing they use now a days isnt that harmful to the bird
>>
File: 1446749943530.jpg (36 KB, 625x704) Image search: [Google]
1446749943530.jpg
36 KB, 625x704
>>35089247
>you know ducks will do that voluntarily, right
>>
>>35089349
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/18/the-farmer-who-makes-ethical-foie-gras
>>
>>35088930
>Those guys
>Handsome

Kek
>>
>>35088967
This. Don't be afraid to over eat and put on fat. As a skelly, as soon as you stop force feeding yourself, you'll loose that extra fat, no problems.

>>35088923
Yesterday:
>Two bagels with cream cheese, and a banana for breakfast
>An 18 inch sub for lunch
>Monster Pre-work out
>Post work out "Big 100 Colossal" protien bar
>Dinner a 25 oz can of corned beef hash, and a half container of cottage cheese
>Beef Jerky snack

Honestly I should have tried to cram a frozen pizza in my face before bed, but bulking is hard.
>>
3800 cal. Up to 162 lbs lean.
>avacados
>whatever meats I can
>peanut butter
>any vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, etc)
>sushi when eating out
>proton shakes when no food
>raw yellowfin tuna
>Avocado is god food
>avoid carb heavy food except the 2 hours before workout

The main thing is adding extra food to your food
>extra cheese on your meats
>extra butter or honey in food or drinks
>extra peanut butter on foods
>always be eating
>never miss a day of not eating big, because your bulking mindset is what is most important

Turn eating into your vice.

If you're bored, just eat
>>
>>35090052
post yourself
>>
You probably have an extremely fast metabolism. You might as well just give up now. Because it's clearly impossible, but at least you tried, right? Give yourself a pat on the back and carry on with your skeletor unlife.
>>
File: 12365467484367.jpg (160 KB, 421x462) Image search: [Google]
12365467484367.jpg
160 KB, 421x462
>>35090208
>>
>>35090190
>The main thing is adding extra food to your food

This is a good point. Even Salad can be bulking food if you add enough cheese, bacon, croutons and ranch.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.