[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murcury poisening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: IMAG0033.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0033.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1440
I need foods high in protein that I don't need to cook or keep refridgerated. I was eating about 4 cans of tuna and protein shakes but my doctor told me I'm showing signs of mercury poisoning without me telling him I eat a duck ton of tuna.
Where do you guys get your protein from real foods without cooking or freezing them?
Pic unrelated just a plant
>>
Did you not refrigerate your tuna?
>>
No I keep it in a baggy in my truck
>>
What is murcury?
>>
>>35088376
morguary pissening?
>>
>>35088417
A typo
>>
>>35088421
Yes
>>
>>35088417
>>35088417
planet you dumbfuk
op isa retard thinking he got radiated by planet
>>
>>35088376
I buy precooked chicken breast in slices, it's only slightly more expensive than raw chicken breasts and saves me the time of having to prepare and cook it. 2-3 times a day with 250grams of frozen veggies, 40 grams of rice and curry paste each meal . Eggs or oats with whey for breakfast. Inbetween meals i have shakes/peanut butter/nuts, its not so hard anon
>>
>>35088430
>A typo
>a

if only...
>>
>>35088445
>Almost 2015
>not lifting to starlight
Srsly guise I need a main protein source that I don't need to keep fridgy fridgy or cook
>>
>>35088447
I have to cook eggs I have to fridge eggs I have to boil water to make rice
Nigga u dense
>>
>>35088478
>dont cook eggs
>eat bread instead of rice
nigga are you fucking retarded? just replace what i cook with something that doesnt have to be cooked
>>
File: IMAG0094.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0094.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I'm going to be living in my truck and I don't have electricity throughout it yet if ever and I want to travel and lift as a brofessional strong mang but I still need fuel. Right now I eat oats, milk, bread mayo, mustard tuna and sometimes I go out on the weekend to get my deficit foods in me I.e. baklava
>>
Stockfish, brah.
>>
>>35088509
what?
why are you going to live in your truck?

also look for some beans and shit
thats what vegancvcks eat for protein and you don't need to freeze it
>>
>>35088376
Dont know the english word but there is milk that you dont have to keep in fridge. I think its "pasturized" or something like that
>>
If you don't care too much about money you can get almonds.
>>
File: IMAG0086.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0086.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>35088577
Because I'm ducking bored as fuck and losing my mind
Refried or hummus? I know refried is cheaper but hummus has flavor you know?
>>
>>35088612
This comment is one of those things where I don't know if I'm retarded for bot knowing that or you're retarded for thinking that.
You ever drink sour milk? It's like baptizing your taste buds in Satan's asshole while he drinks eggnog and shots it out
>>
>>35088647
Could we get a full pic of that workshop/garage?
Shit looks cash man.
>>
File: IMAG0091.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0091.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>35088672
Shut is pretty cash but I'm not in the shop . I've got a pic of the bay though
>>
>>35088682
more like the gay
>>
>>35088701
There is a lot of wood to handle
>>
>>35088647
friend don't forget to strentgthten those uprights cause wooden ones won't be able to handle the wind once you drive above 40-50mph (it would be ideal if that frame was welded, but material cost and weight comes to mind, etc.)

also build something like a slope on your roof to reduce drag (they put them on big rigs for a reason)
coming from a mechancal engineer

on food:
i just said that vegans eat nuts for protein. i don't know nutrition that well so i can't really advise you on that
>>
>>35088682
I want to hug whoever did the railing on those stairs.
>>
File: IMAG0092.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0092.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>35088760
Hug accepted
>>
File: untitled.jpg (590 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
590 KB, 3264x1836
>>35088751
this was what i had in mind
>>
shoulda ate salmon and sardines, faggot
>>
>>35088782
I'm going to give it that lip above the roof and the rest is drilled vertically into the bed and horizontally toward the cab. When the walls are up and pollied ima closed cell foam it into a rock and roll down mountains
>>
File: StupidSexyMichealSmith.jpg (6 KB, 183x276) Image search: [Google]
StupidSexyMichealSmith.jpg
6 KB, 183x276
>>35088647
Hummus tastes better because it is a complete product that is properly seasoned.

Re-fried beans can taste just as good but you need to add seasonings to give it flavour. Add whatever you have on hand, try things like

>salt,pepper,spices,hot peppers,garlic
>vineger,lemon/lime juice,pickle liquid(brine)
>sour cream,cheese,

Really be creative and try whatever you like, just get some flavour in there.
>>
I buy cooked chickens at Costco. Gotta get one today. Takes me a few days to eat one. You can make tons of shit out of cooked chicken. Or you can eat it.
>>
>>35088671
A lot of countries primarily use UHT pasteurized milk. It comes in a box / tetra pack. I had to get used to it living in South America. For fresh milk I would need to get it from my in-laws and boil it.
>>
>>35088879
Damn son.
Brazil? Argentina? Uganda? Where u at?
>>
>>35088853
Cooked whole chickens are my favourite thing to pick up on Friday night. I eat some Fri then make a soup or stew with the leftovers to eat on Sat/Sun.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.