[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EC Stack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
I'm interested in running an EC stack once I start cutting in a few months. However, I was wondering if adderall could be used an an effective substitute. I've been prescribed adderall since I was 10 years old for ADHD. So /fit/, could adderall be used as an effective substitute?
>>
File: terrorcat.gif (716 KB, 312x320) Image search: [Google]
terrorcat.gif
716 KB, 312x320
my god apart from the CNS shock they feel same
>>
>>35088338
Care to explain?
>>
Yeah adderall would just be a much stronger version of ec.

From my experience ec doesn't really do much for the metabolism it's really useful in suppressing appetite which adderall is obviously much better at.
>>
>>35088299
Well if you've been on Adderall you're going to be tolerant of its "cutting" effects. People who ACTUALLY have ADHD don't get much of the sides from amphetamines. I've been on 20mg Adderall XR for about a year and it has not once sped me or reduced my appetite. EC on the other hand I have to force myself to eat while on it, or I will go the entire day sped to shit only drinking water and a few protein shakes. Using ADHD medication to cut is called drug-abuse, and going off of it to use EC shows that you probably don't have ADHD; as I'm assuming you're not actually stupid enough to use both at the same time.
>>
File: I love anime.jpg (59 KB, 635x356) Image search: [Google]
I love anime.jpg
59 KB, 635x356
>>35088299
I was prescribed, and took, Adderall XR in high school.
My appetite was practically nonexistent, and when I'd decide to go for a run, I would just run for a very very long time. I lost about 40 pounds in a year.
It's basically meth in a capsule. Take that how you will.
>>
>>35088375
Is there some kind of nasty interaction between the two?
>>
>>35088429
>a year
Meant to say five months. I was 215. I wasn't trying to lose weight at this point either. It just happened as a side effect from the Adderall.
>>
>>35088443
I was always pretty heavy as a child despite being on pretty high dosages of adderall. Finally lost weight at 15 after hitting 200 lbs and feeling like a fat shit.
>>
Bumping. Any of you guys have anything else?
>>
>>35088436
Mixing two strong stimulants together is a good way to have a heart attack or stroke. Not to mention all three are vasoconstrictors.
>>
>>35088375
Huuuur amphetamines are my medication because I'm a special snowflake indigo child.
I agree that it's drug abuse, but you're shit is too. ADHD was admitted by its pioneer doctor to be bullshit on his deathbed. Aside from that cognitive behavioral therapy is much more effective than dosing kids with speed.

Buuuut you're an addict now so you will do anything to defend your habit lmao.
(I'm secretly giving your doctor and Shire a high five at the country club when you're not looking)
>>
>>35091874
Like anything would stop the pharmaceutical industry from making it's money, and peddling its legal meth.
>>
>>35091874
>Ignoring years of accredited medical studies
>Being this inept

Holy Kek
>>
>>35091874
Lmao this fuckin guy has no idea what he's talking about. I can go without it for weeks at a time without any "withdrawal symptoms" soooo nice pseudo-intelligence.
>addict
Top fuckin kekers m8
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.