[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/losing motivation/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1441088770775.png (417 KB, 666x1207) Image search: [Google]
1441088770775.png
417 KB, 666x1207
>started at skinny fat 5'10'' 143 lbs
>all my fat on my ass and thighs and love handles to the point where i have some cellulite
>decide to bulk first because i also have no muscles
>fell for the gomad meme but drinking half that a day
>eating pretty clean
>finally starting to gain weight, 160 lbs now after maybe 4 months of lifting
>bench went from bar to 115 for reps
>squat went from bar to 120 for reps
>diddly went from 95 to 195 for reps
>getting some noob gains
>but my thighs and ass brahs
>finally starting to get kinda fat
>not sure if im gaining more muscle or fat
>not sure if i should stay this course

losing resolve fast bros

any advice? i think ive gotten fucked over by my hip genetics. from my lifts i know ive gotten stronger but my lower body still looks like fucking shit and i dont know if cutting will help

starting to think of blowing my brains out daily
>>
>>35088210
Start cutting. Being skinnyfat and bulking is a bad idea in the first place as you will only be fat for the longest time until you cut. Start cutting until you have a below average amout of fat and then slowly start bulking again.
>>
>>35088251
can i still get stronger while cutting?

i cant even bench 1 plate yet, if i cut wont i just get weaker?
>>
>>35088210
I have the same problem my stomach is getting huge tried cutting at 1500 kcal but didint notice anything more than progress stalling (1 month). Now im eating 3000 kcal a day again and my stats are going up but my stomach is just out of control.

Have always had a problem with my stomach, its basically the only place where i have fat.
>>
>bulking without steroids

ahaha jesus christ what a fuckin idiot, enjoy your 70% fat 30% muscle gains.
>>
>>35088273
Yes, it is possible to get stronger while cutting if you're new to lifting. But that's not the point here. Your goal should be to create a solid foundation on which to work on, which will need you to cut. (Guessing that you're lifting for aesthetics, if you REALLY wanna get strong and disregard looks then continue bulking.) I used to be skinnyfat as well and I promise you that everything goes alot smoother after you get rid of all that stupid fat.
>>
>>35088273
if your deficit isn't too steep.You can keep most of your lifts.Even make gains.
>>
How do i deal with wide hips bros?
>>
>>35089142
continously walk through your front door until sides chafe off
>>
I'm 5'8" and 124lbs, why the fuck do you have the same lifts I do OP, you're probably stronger than me.
>>
>>35088210
>4 months
>Only gained 17 lbs
>Those lifts
What fucking shitty ass routine have you been doing bro?
>>
>>35089591
i only really started going seriously recently, the first month or so was just be figuring it all out

and im at uni so my diet is pretty on and off, i usually gain like 5 lbs in a week every few weeks

what program do you recommend i switch to?
>>
File: progress.jpg (109 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
progress.jpg
109 KB, 1200x800
gonna ask here for advice as well

I mostly have a goal to lift for aesthetics and since last year I've gone down from 240 lbs to 170 lbs
my BF% is still may be between 20-25 with most of it still around my gut

should i just keep cutting till gut is gone or do i now start eating at maitenance and lifting to hopefully still lose fat and gain muscle?

should i add cardio for fatburn?

pic is my progress
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.