[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I eat uncooked oatmeal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 1442370674726.jpg (248 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1442370674726.jpg
248 KB, 960x720
Can I eat uncooked oatmeal?
>>
>>35087615
yeah, if you're a goat or something
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 275x183
Ground it up and put it in your post workout shake and prepare for dem gainz
>>
>>35087615
yes, raw oats are GOAT

i like to eat a handful of em with a bit of raisins.

shit is like an oatmeal raisin cookie, but better.

fresh grapes go good with raw oats too.. hell almost all fruit does.

ultimate carb-loading on a bulk, imo.. can eat fucktons of calories worth of that shit
>>
not a good idea because of phytic acid
>>
>>35087615
yes it's fine, I used to do this on my bulk with shakes all the time. No blender, just scoop and shaker\
>>
what the fuck
do you cook them ?
>>
>>35087905
literally doesnt matter shit, unless youre taking thyroxin or some shit

it's an antioxidant on top of everything
>>
>>35088040
milk and oats in a microwave = oatmeal

are you new here son
>>
>>35088075
yeah, I do this all the time
>>
I guess we use a different type of oats here in Norway, because it is perfectly normal to eat them raw with milk, like cereal.
I use one to two scoops of protein powder too. Gains for fucking days and it tastes like a god damn dessert.
>>
Yes. That's how the Scottish do it.
>>
>>35088456
This.
>>
>>35087615
i eat quick coocking oats raw with milk and cinnamon, that shit is delicious
>>
>>35088456
Doubt it, brah. Do yourself a favour and boil them the night before with a generous helping of salt and a fistful of raisins and leave them for the morning after, it becomes a pudding-like thing.
>>
>>35088546
People do this in norway, and it's fine. Says so on the packet.
>>
>>35087615
If you don't want to cook them, you can leave them to soak overnight. That works fairly well. I haven't tried to eat raw oats but I imagine it would be hard to grind them up in your teeth.
>>
Only thing that might happen is bloating. Just let them sit in milk for 15 min and youre good to go.
>>
>>35088456
I do the same, you can eat it even in water like a beverage but you just have to let it rest for 1 hour so it release the flavor and get a bit soft.
>>
>>35088587
Yeah, I know they do, I just don't see why they'd do it if they weren't in a crazy hurry.
>>
>>35088625
Horchata. Welcome to Mexico.
>>
>>35088653
Because it tastes good. Better than cooked in my opinion.
>>
>>35087615
>Sorry. This seat is for my genetics.
1. /fit/'s idea of "fit".
2. Defending the privilege of a promiscuous whore with a little bastard.
3. How do you know he didn't pay for two seats?

/fit/ = petty, pathetic, anorexic, bigoted, feminist twinks.
>>
>>35088971
Spotted the landwhale
>>
>>35088971
>promiscuous whore
What are you, some kind of scared /pol/ faggot?
>>
>>35088075
I just leave out the microwave
>>
File: Haye_2_682x400_923201a.jpg (36 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
Haye_2_682x400_923201a.jpg
36 KB, 682x400
>>35088989
>>
Of course you can, OP

In fact, im enjoying some uncooked oatmeal right now!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.