[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is skinny fat the worst starting physique? You don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: skinny-fat.jpg (102 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
skinny-fat.jpg
102 KB, 500x375
Is skinny fat the worst starting physique?

You don't know whether to cut or bulk.
>>
No, you bulk then cut when you actually have muscle to cut down to.
/thread
>>
>>35085517
You bulk. Because cutting requires you to have muscles, which skinnyfats don't have. Worst starting physique is fatass because if he bulks and fucks up or gets injured he ends up as a hambeast.
>>
>>35085524
Why is that superior to lifting and cutting until your extremely lean with low body fat and then lifting heavy on a bulk?
>>
You don't "bulk or cut" when you begin

You eat a FUCKTON of healthy food (vegetables, lean meat, oats, fish, fruits, etc...) and you work your ass off at the gym. Cleanbulk is not a myth. Gaining muscle while losing fat is not.science-fiction
>>
Just lift heavy fucking weights, maintain weight, easy..
>>
>>35085542
WHY ARE YOU GETTING LOW BODY FAT WITH NO MUSCLE.

If your goal is to EVER get muscle, then you do that first retard.
>>
>>35085569
It's not science fiction, but it requires tons of discipline, which starts probably have never heard of.
>>
>>35085708
starts* should be starters*
>>
>>35085694
If you're skinnyfat, then you need to build muscle and lose fat to have a good physique. Building muscle without fat is easier to do with low body fat. If you bulk first, you'll add on plenty of fat, and lose some of your muscle on the cut. If you cut first, you can preserve what little muscle is there, and bulk properly to add minimal fat.
>>
>>35085726
>Building muscle without fat is easier to do with low body fat.
Your current body fat% in NO WAY affects your ability to gain muscle.

Someone with 15% body fat does not put on lean muscle mass faster than someone with 20% body fat.

WTF are you talking about god I hate this fucking board.
>>
>>35085753
The men went to bed, you are just talking to teenagers now. Go to bed anon, or stay out of the serious threads till morning.
>>
>>35085569
How long does that work until you actually have to bulk? I'm in my third month of SL and I don't count my macros yet and it's going fairly well.
>>
>>35085726
Your current body fat, doesn't affect how fast you put on more body fat. It's proportional regardless of where you start at.
>>
File: 676.gif (546 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
676.gif
546 KB, 255x255
>>35085753
>As well, it seems empirically that once body fat gets to the 15% range or so for men, fat gains tend to accelerate during mass gaining phases. I suspect this is due to the development of systemic insulin resistance which causes calories to go into fat stores more readily. Keeping body fat levels below that may be helpful.
http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/initial-body-fat-and-body-composition-changes.html/
>>
>>35085517
nice hairline
>>
>>35085517
if your body fat % is higher you're going to have way too much estrogen than you should have. estrogen is catabolic as fuck, any effort you make to gain muscle is going to be made harder for you to do so.
lean down until you can see abs, then bulk.
I made the mistake of trying to bulking starting from skelefat, my lifts went up slightly and i gained 10kg of mostly fat, never again.
>>
>>35085517
Pretty sure that's skinny with lordosis.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.