[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for girls to get the same kind of breast gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9
File: T2mU6iXh8aXXXXXXXX_!!15224098.jpg (33 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
T2mU6iXh8aXXXXXXXX_!!15224098.jpg
33 KB, 700x700
Is it possible for girls to get the same kind of breast gains as ass gains? Bulking and squatting can give any girl a decent ass and since boob is mostly fat, this would make sense, right? I'm aware of the fact grills can't exercise their breast, but still...
>>
>>35084262
>since boob is mostly fat
>>
You can do some chest work to make the pecs a bigger shelf for the breast to sit on, and maybe some rows/rear delt work to improve posture and make them stick out a bit more. But boobs = fat and ass = muscle + fat, so you'll never get the same results as glute training. Plus, girls add fat in different ways and while some have fat go straight to their tits (these are the ones you marry), others have it go elsewhere and may just look gross
>>
>>35084304
Source for that last statement?
>>
>>35084319

that women add fat in different ways? Do you know any women?
>>
>>35084304
Who marries?
>>
>>35084262
Plastic surgery?
>>
No not at all.
>>
>>35084262
Short answer : naturally, no.
Like you said, any girl can get an ass. If you're a girl, you gotta live with what you got. Or surgery. I wouldn't go implants though. Something about the psych of a girl who would, combined with the act of modifying your body for such a shallow reason, makes nearly every girl I've ever met or read about insufferable long term. Anecdotal, but I know alot of girls with implants
>>
Breast jelqs.

Or get fat and suck all the fat out of your gut so only your tits are fat. You can even take the fat you sucked out and put it in your tits if you want.
>>
>>35084890

actually now that you mention it, I saw a study confirming that breast suction worn consistently for weeks would permanently increase cup size
>>
>>35084304
Hahahahahah pecs make the tits far far smaller bruh
>>
>>35084262
Small breasts are best breasts
>>
>>35084940
I hope you understand how little sense this makes. Low bodyfat makes tits smaller, there's no reason that having muscle for the tits to sit on get bigger would make them smaller.
>>
I used to have a C cup, I started lifting and now I'm B almost A because my metabolism is so fast that it took my tit gains. I'm not too worried since there are surgeries available if I really wanted bigger tits.
>>
>>35084840
>modifying your body for such a shallow reason

What reason? Aesthetics? If so then this whole board is fucked
>>
Getting knocked up works. I don't know if it's permanent as I have yet to knock a girl up. If it is, you can wait until you get nice and ripe then abort the little parasite and keep your gains. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>35084940

what? are you talking about spot reduction?
>>
>>35084901
It's called a BRAVA system and they use to help when doing fat transfer augmentations
>>
>>35085026
Or girls could get someone to stimulate their breasts by making them suck on it for a while or do hormone therapy and they would lactate naturally. I don't know if that would help enlarging breast though...
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 486x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 486x442
>>35084262
Boobs always shrink anon, i dont mind that at all though
>mfw small boobs is my fetish
>>
>>35084262

FWIW, flat chicks are hot as fuck. Bonus if you have a strong p-chain.
>>
>>35085006
please tell me more about how you measure the speed of metabolism
>>
File: GetFileAttachment-1.jpg (75 KB, 500x827) Image search: [Google]
GetFileAttachment-1.jpg
75 KB, 500x827
>>35085408
I think the speed of metabolisms really depends on each person, and I know that I have a very fast metabolism because I am bulking at the moment with 3400cal, my weight gain used to be a little faster but it is a lot slower, almost at a stalling point even. I personally had an extremely slow metabolism before lifting since I had eating disorder, at that time I had C cup. Now that I have put on good amount of mass my breasts was the first one to go. I don't know how to save the titties from disappearing with lifting. pic related.
>>
>>35085540
any before picture?
>>
>>35085540
U N C
N
C
>>
>>35085749
this is not a good quality pic but this was when I wasn't lifting. I had C cup that was close to D.
>>
>>35085540
No your appetite and loss of tits isn't something to do with your drug abuse.
Nope. Can't be.
>>
>>35085827
scuse me for bombing this thread with my pictures but it's a good way to explain. I started lifting 3 years ago, this pic is from 1 year ago when I wasn't taking Var, I took var on Sept 18th this year. But yes, Var has definitely affected my metabolism and breast even more.
>>
>>35085808
It looks like you just lost a lot of fat. You look tighter in your after pic. How much did you weigh before compared to now?
>>
File: fattoskinnytofit.jpg (2 MB, 1999x2000) Image search: [Google]
fattoskinnytofit.jpg
2 MB, 1999x2000
>>35085901
Pic on right is my most current full body picture, I think it's from a month ago when I was couple pounds lighter but now I am 138lbs. So that means since then I have gained 13lbs of good mass.
>>
>>35085875
At this point why not just get FtoM transgender surgery?
>>
>>35085964
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>35085970
Well my goal is to stay female and gain as much muscle as I can so that's completely out of my goal.
>>
>>35085985
You take male hormones, what part of that is staying female?
>>
>>35085998
Tumbllr pls go
>>
>>35085540
you're bulking on 3400 cal because you're not natty.

regards,

Jeffrey H
>>
>>35085985
You literally have my body but with tits that look like fucking horrific gyno. The staying female thing is pretty close to setting sail.
>>
>>35086016
Congrats on looking like an azn grl brah, you should start lifting
>>
>>35084262
No, you really can't, and I'm glad, because huge tits are disgusting. Huge udders that start to hang and do all kinds of stuff are literally the worst.
>>
>>35085985
Do your tits cone back to any extent when you gain weight off cycle for any length of time? If not then your natty boobs are probably gone. Id say be happy with the small ones because fakes never look good, but either way good luck on the road to becoming a mass monster
>>
>>35086013
He/she asked how do you estimate if you have fast metabolism, so I answered that I eat whopping 3400cal with var and still struggles to gain so that's how I know I have a fast metabolism. Did you repeat that so you can understand or?
>>35086016
Might as well keep on lifting and see what my body will look like. I really don't mind losing my tits.
>>
>>35086041
I will be coming off cycle in two days which is at the end of this month. I really don't think there will going to be a change in my breast size since my breast was small even when I was natty couple month ago. I personally don't mind losing it but if I really wanted one down the road possibly for winning competition then I might consider getting fake tits. Thanks I'll do my best to become the mass jew.
>>
>>35085540
What is average speed metabolism? And how can it be your metabolism if it changes?

Are you absolutely sure you aren't just confusing "Low muscle mass = low maintenance" and "high muscle mass = High maintenance" with metabolism voodoo?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (54 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
54 KB, 480x480
>>35085875
Would wreck/10

I wish my gf had a body like yours.
>>
>>35084940
Pls stop being retard :(
>>
>>35085540
mightsmash/10
lifts?
>>
>>35084319
its to do with test/est and its observable.

men put more fat on their bellies than women and women put more fat on their asses and legs than men. think of all the fat dudes with giant guts and all the fat women with enormous asses and legs.

can't find a source but this is just common knowledge.

also, some girls do put fat on their tits, others don't. and contrary to popular belief (see Relax Into Stretch, book on flexibility), developing the pecs doesn't lift the breasts. But I like what that anon said about improving posture so they stick out more cause that is totally doable and would definitely work.
>>
>>35085964
GÖTEBORG
Ö
T
E
B
O
R
G
>>
>>35085540
Cheekie....why you have no ass? It's the easiest yo train.
>>
>>35085964

B E R N
E
R
N
>>
File: 1286606362423s.jpg (3 KB, 74x126) Image search: [Google]
1286606362423s.jpg
3 KB, 74x126
>>35085964
>tfw you will never have a cheekie gf to snuggle with so instead you binge on junk food
>>
>>35085540
You could always just gain some fat in addition to your muscle

>builtfat strong qtpie gf thick in all the right places

my dream girl
>>
>>35085540
will the namefag girl fall for the hightest meme? or will she continue on the path to modelhood? find out next time on /fit/!
>>
>>35084262
> Bulking and squatting can give any girl a decent ass

No
>>
>>35085964
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
Is there a way to push boobs together? I have a really weird body, I'm only 5'5 and 105#, but the band size for my bra is 34-36 depending on brand (yes, I've measured myself, yes, I've been fitted, yes, at places other than Victoria's Secret). So with my really broad ribcage and shoulders, my boobs look really small (they are small, but not as small as they look). My best friend is almost the exact same height and weight as me with the same boobs, but hers look SO much better because her frame is proportional, so her boobs are always closer together. I'm wondering if there is some muscle that I can work other than pectorals that would push my chest inwards? I don't think there is, but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
>>
>>35089574
Nope. Sorry.
>>
>>35089729

Thought so, bummer :(

I will say, I found some success with supplements for general size. Right now I take fenugreek, saw palmetto, maca, and fennel. I've capped out at a cup size of growth, but when you're only an A cup, jumping up to a full B feels really nice :)
>>
>>35089787
Good for you. A full B is very nice.
>>
File: 2495716-1723585928-3Y9rb.jpg (82 KB, 956x960) Image search: [Google]
2495716-1723585928-3Y9rb.jpg
82 KB, 956x960
>>35084262
i dont have it on this comp, but there is a series of pics from /d/ about massaging and lactating, as well as supplementation AND supplementary reading all about increasing breast size in a healthy controlled manner. it also talks about how breasts go through 4 developmental stages and wont go into the final one until lactation. doing so reduces chance of cancer by a huuuuge amount too. so yeah go ask /d/. my wafuu did it and it totally works and look fucking great. she went from a b to a c. and during that time you get free gains milk from her, if you are into that. who am i kidding you are about to go to /d/, ofc you are into that
>>
>>35089808

Yep yep, my husband was very pleased :)

Good luck to the ladies reading this thread!
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.